zxz’s Blackmarket Mod

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications zxz’s Blackmarket Mod

This topic contains 91 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  Scott 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

hahahaha

Ok guys now you think for sure ZOMG NOOB WE HAVE ALREDI A BLACKMARKEZ MOD. But this is original. The difference is, that you can also spawn enemies and objects. Of course you can spawn all vehicles too. So after 1 week of working I finally finished it. The mod includes the following things:

– No Blackmarket Spawn Limit (spawnsettings.bin)

– Instant Blackmarket Loading (sheldonservice.bin)

– Everything free and unlocked (blackmarket.bin)

Videos: Be sure to watch in 1080p and fullscreen!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Credits: Thanks to pixel for his blackmarket editor and thanks to Technopath for the pictures of the vehicles. They saved me lot of time! And especially big credits to derkkk for his fixed gibbed tools that let me edit epe files!

NOTE: Since this mod spawns objects which are not built to get spawned by the blackmarket, the game may crash sometimes, mainly if you spawn big not moveable objects. If its crashing a lot remove vehicle mods out of dropzone. These can conflict with the blackmarket.You do NOT have to .bins such as missile.bin, weapons.bin, grapplingparams.bin or player.bin.

Install: Put the zxz_bmmod.tab and the zxz_bmmod.arc into your just cause 2/archives_win32 folder. Be sure to remove all other black market mod or this will not work. Thanks cluedo97 for the note.

UPDATES: Check this thread for updates: http://justcause2mods.com/index.php/forum?func=view&catid=14&id=6422

Please rate and comment!

Nice, i will vote for you!

hahahaha

A little nice stair! stair_way_to_heaven.jpg

fox

you are not wildride300. Link to your steam account, not his

I can see your IP and his IP, they are different.. unless you have a very good explanation then don’t bother.

hahahaha

its because i have all dlcs and if i would win the first prize i wouldnt play it anyway:S so i thought i can give him the prize. hope you accept it.

george

Hey I was wondering!
    Can we spawn 5000 objects at once?
    Especially peoples!Hehe!!
    My car waiting for that!
    That Would Be Fun i guess!
    Anyway,I love you mod man,you are great guy and Thank you for trying to help “about the hot air balloon”.
    We are lucky to have you here
    “You Deserve the Best”

hahahaha

it might be possible with the objects gonna look at it now but with the npc not now i have to wait for an update/fix of gibbeds tool so i can convert .aiteam files. what object do you like to spawn?

george

I want the boat object from Mile High Club or the balloons from the Mile High Club.
    I would liked to see this giant boat sailing the ocean or on the top of a building.Hehe..
    Im kidding.Nobody cant do that of course.Maybe a building or something.Can we spawn a building or a Bridge? We could build a new world if we could spawn these objects.:lol:

george

another interesting idea is the whale or the Jump Boards for the cars!

hahahaha

i think the whale will be possible later but i think we cannot spawn buildings or bridges or locations like mile high club

Perry

fox wrote:

Quote:
    you are not wildride300. Link to your steam account, not his

I can see your IP and his IP, they are different.. unless you have a very good explanation then don’t bother.

hahahaha and i had a conversation, like he said: He has all the DLC’s.

george

About the buildings or bridges i agree with you! Sounds logical to me!
    Well I can’t wait to see your next progress for this mod.

hahahaha

well first i need to wait so i can convert .aiteam files. in this time im waiting i will see if i can add some more (useless) objects. maybe i will take a look at the rockets from the last mission and try to make them faster. i will also take a look at the ballon physic part.. but dont hope too much. i dont think i can make it flyable.

Austin F.

i’m in florida right now ill be back tommorow and i will download this indefinitely! Idea for spawn:Rico,Pandak Panay,Jade,Karl,Sheldon and the rest,I hope u can spawn gas cans.I also have an idea for a fun test go to Int.Airport wait for plane to go down runway,spawn ton of enemies,gas,few cars then grapple someone to a car and watch…I guarantee you will look like my avatar after :woohoo: ๐Ÿ˜† :cheese: :cheer: :cheer:It’ll make this look like a sample

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-ca&vid=ba4eff95-0a70-41d5-b6ac-d8199e1036e4&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:b2147bf1-e3d0-435f-bd21-468668e080e2,66284962-88b4-4e8d-968c-9b731b7e1ae1&tab=m1209589337389&from=infopane

Austin F.

Also if you could spawn bridges,this would happen—http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw and this would happen to buildings–http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI&feature=related and this—-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1qgx95SFds&feature=related ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :cheer: ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† :cheer: :cheer:

fox

hahahaha wrote:

Quote:
    its because i have all dlcs and if i would win the first prize i wouldnt play it anyway:S so i thought i can give him the prize. hope you accept it.

then you are not going to be part of the contest. If you’re not going to play the first prize, then we’re not going to let zenin waste his cash on something you wont use. Of course, this isn’t why I’m moving this.

You submit your work for yourself. If wildride wants it, he should make his own mod and upload it, and make his own thread.

I moved both the addon and thread to the appropriate sections.

It’s as simple as that.

polimer

i love this mod. but one more thing that would be awesome to include is the canisters that you can grapple to and fly in the air

hahahaha

fox wrote:

Quote:
    then you are not going to be part of the contest. If you’re not going to play the first prize, then we’re not going to let zenin waste his cash on something you wont use. Of course, this isn’t why I’m moving this.

You submit your work for yourself. If wildride wants it, he should make his own mod and upload it, and make his own thread.

I moved both the addon and thread to the appropriate sections.

It’s as simple as that.

well.. ok:). sorry for making you troubles.

Austin F.

I downloaded it and it won’t spawn objects or enemies,only bubble gun and chaingun plus the cars. ๐Ÿ˜ก :( :blink: :huh: This cat says my anger.

hahahaha

delete other blackmarket mods.

fox

no problem, I love this mod, but there must only be valid entries.. thank you for understanding.

hahahaha

yeah i can understand this I was anyway sceptical. great if you like the mod.

Austin F.

Does missile.bin or weapons.bin count? Cuz I thought I deleted any other mods. I hate downloading mods that don’t work the first time. -__-

hahahaha

No only blackmarket.bin, sheldonservice.bin and spawnsettings.bin.

Austin F.

I did that. Hmmph :(

hahahaha

ok stepbystep tutorial.

1. download my mod
    2. move it to just cause 2/archives_win32
    in this folder there are only the following files.
    pc0.arc
    pc0.tab
    pc1.arc
    pc1.tab
    pc2.arc
    pc2.tab
    pc3.arc
    pc3.tab
    pc4.arc
    pc4.tab
    zxz_bmmod.arc
    zxz_bmmod.tab
    then remove everything out of dropzone and lets see if its working

Mattias

Is there any chance you could make all the DLC-items free too?
    Or is there any easy way I could do it myself? :)

Gawl

Phukkitt wrote:

Quote:
    Is there any chance you could make all the DLC-items free too?
    Or is there any easy way I could do it myself? :)

Download this file:

blackmarket.bin

and put it in the dropzone folder.

Providing you have the DLC they will show up in the blackmarket twice, one free and one the regular price.

phil

in the last updated you made it possible to spawn 30 enemy soldiers
    what about adding 30 friendly soldiers to spawn?

isaac

Can we somehow spawn the variables of each ride? what does it take to spawn multiples of a object, says we can do it, how?

hahahaha

you need to edit the epe file. you can spawn multiple objects of something or different, but sometimes it doesnt work especially for npcs because of the aiteam file.

Bernardo

Try to remove all what blackmarket mod do you have… If you don’t do that, the mod does not work !

Bernardo

When I spawn the hot air ballon I click in E and the ballon don’t come up -.- :(

ยดPlease help :(

>/ Sorry for my bad english)

hahahaha

its a known problem, the spawned ballon doesnt have any physics part at all. its not possible to flight him

Anonymous

HAH! this is awesome!

Do i sense a GMOD for Just Cause 2 coming along?!?!? :D

Venom

That would be cool if friendly npcs could die.

hahahaha

Im quite busy atm, but when I have time I will rename the vehicles, add some vehicles like Bering130 as seperate vehicle so you dont have to overwrite the already existing vehicle and try to add a sea helicopter.

cortes

When you fix the bug, points for helicopters, cars etc?

hahahaha

Which bug do you mean?

jonah

when i spawn the giant sub i cant spawn anything else unless i go really far away from it and then it disappers :( can you fix that? (i want to have and epic battle inside the sub where the statues are)

kyle self

I don’t know if you can do this but if you can would be great. Could you make it so that you could spawn 5 or 10 invcable *i can’t spell sorry* enemies and friendlies at once would help in makeing epic battles :cheer:

Paul

I just wanna ask something…
    Why does there’s no object list on my black market?

i checked it all but the only available are all weapons and vehicles
    there’s no such thing like people and items!

and also most of the vehicles doesnt have a picture preview

mat

There is a bug on this mod that when you upgrade vehicles and aircraft the upgrades sometimes get reverted back to level 1. I have only seen this with the Sivirkin 15 Havoc and possibly the Makoto MZ 260s. I will continue to observe this bug and would be glad if you could fix it in you’re next version.

shoxx24

Ahh.. i love this mod so much but i cant use other mods like weaponmods when i use this blackmarket mod -.-

nik

Hi zxz’s Blackmarket Mod GOD, first of all, you’ve done an awesome Job! I bow to thee.

There are two question though that come to mind
    1. Is it possible to Spawn Friendly soldiers (like 30 or so)? That would be real Fun!
    2. Is it possible to have your mods and other mods (like weapons mods) that don’t clash. I think this is something JC2 creators need to answer themselves.

Let me say again…great Job!!!

how to spawn the sub without getting caught inside. because everytime i spawn it i get stuck in it

kaii

I made an addition to this mod so that the DLC content is free to purchase from the blackmarket. You have to have zxz’s mod installed with it.

Click here.

ghost skin

hy i need help with your last mod of the free dlc thing i have the zxz blackmarket mod already installed

kaii

send me a PM for help.

cudung
    Participant

Hey, can you make all the the turret on the ground? my troops and i cant reach those gun
    and the auto cannon always shoot my troops

P.s: Sorry for my bad english

David

Just wanted to let you know that the spawn limit for vehicles is 8. Not unlimited.

No updates?

David

Knoptix wrote:

Quote:
    Just wanted to let you know that the spawn limit for vehicles is 8. Not unlimited.

I dont know if its a problem with my mod or what. I have re-downloaded it and still 8 max. :

Victimizer

Awesome job on this awesome mod. And also thanx to Kaii for making a mod compatible with this one. A suggestion for future update can you please include ramps? Possibly just copy all those that are in the game already and include each as its own spawn like you have done with all the other objects thus far? Appreciate what you have done so far, would not be expecting anything more but the awesome level would go up even more. :ohmy:

Bobby

Can you make a version that lets you spawn like 5x or 30 x friendly soldiers not invicible?

asher

can you make this mod for my jtag xbox 360 cause i dont have a gaming pc to play this game on

MAZZ

how about fixing that hot air balloon so it actually flies

JJPHATX

SgtBob wrote:

PLEASE WE NEED THIS SO MUCH, OR CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN HOW WE CAN EDIT THIS MOD FOR THAT PURPOSE!?

Quote:
    Can you make a version that lets you spawn like 5x or 30 x friendly soldiers not invicible?

funkymonkey

Was wondering if anyone has any idea why the cutscenes have come back for me? When I first downloaded the mod it removed them, but they’ve since come back (but without any sound).

Corax

what happened to the mod?
    all i get is a 404 error

*EDIT*
    NVM got it by going into the Mods section and downloading from there

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Victimizer wrote:

Quote:
    … thanx to Kaii for making a mod compatible with this one. A suggestion for future update can you please include ramps

Hmmm… I think this is a good idea! I hope someone will consider doing this.

Annie

All I have to say is, BEST BLACK MARKET MOD EVER. Fuck that mod made by Buzz_Kill. Besides, that thing DOESN’T WORK. This is the real deal. I love this mod. Only complaint is that there’s so much crap on the equipment menu that it takes me SO LONG to get to the one I want to spawn. Funny rock? Seriously? WHAT’S THE FUCKING POINT?

Still a great mod though. One chaos for you. :D

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

I’m trying to mod zxz’s blackmarket mod.
    I’m trying to make the items not all free, and make them unlock with progress/chaos – like in the regular blackmarket.

I can successfully change the prices and values to make items unlock with progress.

However, I cannot get the images to appear in the listings. Only the name shows.
    Standard Blackmarket item images still show up, just not all the “additional” items.

Process info:

When I unpack the .arc/.tab files,
    the image dds files are placed in a folder structure: _UNKNOWN/images

NOTE: There are 169 image .dds files in the mod.

Also, the image files (after unpacking) have random names like: 00A9B3F2.dds
    But in blackmarket.bin, they seem to be referred to as names like: bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds

Troubleshooting I’ve tried:

When I then try running the mod (& compiling it back into .arc/.tab)…
    I put these files into dropzone – with the image files in a folder called _UNKNOWN/images, like this:
    exported
    settings
    _UNKNOWN/images/00A9B3F2.dds …

and I’ve tried a folder called images, like this:
    exported
    settings
    images/00A9B3F2.dds …

I’ve tried putting them not in a folder, like this:
    exported
    settings
    00A9B3F2.dds …

AND I’ve tried renaming the image files from “00A9B3F2.dds” to the blackmarket bin names – like “bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds”
    And then RE-tried all the dropzone folder combinations listed above..

What am I missing?? It’s making me crazy.

NOTE: I believe I’ve also tried this folder structure within dropzone
    textures/blackmarket/bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds
    (This is the FULL string listed in blackmarket.bin)
    I’ll confirm – It was very late when I was doing this

CoconutFred

Try just putting them in a folder _UNKNOWN, with no subfolders or anything.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Thanks for the input CoconutFred.
    I tried your suggestion, plus some other simultaneous tests…

And I figured it out! ;)

What I need to do is – and this is very technical, so hopefully everyone will know what I mean…

What I need to do is NOT be a dork.

As I mentioned, I tried to label one image: bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds

But in my tired state of mind, I actually copy/pasted this file name: bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds

And as we all know – Windows defaults to hiding the file extension.
    So – in reality – my file was named “bmt_v035_sport_custom.dds.dds
    Obviously that didn’t work!

D’oh!

So, I need to rename all the image files appropriately.dds
    And I found they simply go in dropzone.

Annie

Well, after 6 months of this masterpiece functioning fine, now it won’t work. At all. Literally, when I try to order ANYTHING from the market, it overheats my graphics card in a second and the motherboard has to cool down. ASUS Republic of Gamers Laptop. I’ve tried everything I could do to fix this.

RainbowDash101 wrote:

Quote:
    Well, after 6 months of this masterpiece functioning fine, now it won’t work. At all. Literally, when I try to order ANYTHING from the market, it overheats my graphics card in a second and the motherboard has to cool down. ASUS Republic of Gamers Laptop. I’ve tried everything I could do to fix this.

1.) If you computer is crashing due to overheating it most likely has nothing or little to do with the mod. It is much more likely that the strain of running the game itself is overheating the card.

2.) Have you used a temperature monitoring program to keep tabs on your temps? CoreTemp is good for CPUS and ATI Tray Tools & SpeedFan are good for ATI & NVIDIA cards respectively.

3.) What you should do is open up the laptop and clean the fans. This is naturally much harder on a laptop- but the only real solution you will find to overheating, generally, is either to clean the parts or replace them.

– Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

FXR FIX

@voxbox & CoconutFred – Thank guys for informations about those .dds files

But -voxbox, can you explain it more detail ? ( rename all their names & put them in where ? )

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hi FXR – The renamed DDS files go in dropzone. (No subfolders for the DDS files)

Like this:

1234.jpg

FXR FIX

Thank you, voxbox …

What about “creating new friendly soldiers” ? Have you found anything ?

Annie

Ryan, thanks for the help; it isn’t my laptop fans though. I’m pretty sure this only works for JC2, and it always crashes in that game only. It doesn’t crash in GR:FS, MW3, Starcraft II, Diablo III, Black Ops II, nothing. Only on JC2. And my laptop has a built in coolant, so it’s VERY rare for it to overheat like that. I believe this is the only time it has overheated on me, and I’ve had it for a year now.

Nick Bana

Could you not removing the cutscene when calling for blackmarket? Or could you point at me where to edit so I had my cutscene?:cheese:

it says not a valid Win32 application B)

CoconutFred

Could you give some more details on the problem? Does it give that error when you try to run JC2 with the files in archives_win32 folder?

Matt

When i hit download it only downloads ” zxz’s+Blackmarket+Mod.rar ” there is no zip folder or anything else, please help :huh:

CoconutFred

The RAR file is the compressed package of the mod. You unzip it using Winrar (free, but bugs you to upgrade) or 7-Zip (free, but older than WinRAR).

Dmitry

Friendly soldier driver is BADLY needed!!!

Please someone update this greatest black market mod to also include a friendly soldier driver.

1. It is fun to have someone drive you around in the car of your choice while you can shoot at Panau military vehicles using the mounted turret.

2. Now that the CRAZY Civilian AI mod is out, you can actually sit on the passenger seat and enjoy the crazy racing that the mod provides! It’s so annoying to wait for a friendly soldier car, stop it, throw friends out, blow up every car but your own and finally have those friends drive your car unless they are already dead by that moment.

It would be so great to have the friendly soldier driver item available in the black market mod!!!

Thank you!

woodrowjanke

I feel like its a silly question lol, but when did you ladies start dress shopping?

Just to

Sarmen

How can I use the hot air balloon? When I spawn it its like frozen or something, I’ve shot the sand bags and used the burner but it wont move.

Disco619
    Participant

It might be a glitch or something, the hot air balloon must have been stuck in the ground! Try spawning it at a straight/plain area.

CoconutFred

No, the hot air balloon doesn’t work. That’s why zxz placed it in the “equipment” section instead of the “vehicles” section.

Sarmen

will he add a fix for this? or is it inevitably locked :[

CoconutFred

I don’t even think ZXZ remembers this forum anymore. He hasn’t been on since October of last year.

ohmladaterra

cool market mod, specially due to the fact that you can order enemy and friendly soldiers. now you can plan massive invasions into towns ๐Ÿ‘ฟ , what you guys think is the best way to transport them around?

ohmladaterra

actually had an idea now and it worked,
    – you can transport all your friendly soldiers if you use “multiple roupes” in the Bolopatch, stuck all them with your vehicle, wen you arrive destination turn off multiple ropes and press f to release the ropes

takes a bit of time, would like to know other ways

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hey –
    As I recall, some of the guys – like Mandella644 and CoconutFred – were successful in making a transport vehicle.

Search the forum for “Adding seats to Vehicles”.

BTW – Grappling soldiers to your vehicle to transport them = LoL
    Clever & creative. But SO brutal. ;)

ohmladaterra

thanks a million, i found some posts about this yeah, i have zero code experience so lets see what ill mess up with :)

yeah transporting with the hook (if you have 10 or more frindly soldiers) works better for me on a transport helicpter or a boat. they love it, scream of joy

UltimaA380

How would I spawn differnt objects that are in the pic Expample their r 2 diff pics and when I try to spawn it it only spawns the first object in the pic! Help!

masterhunter

I have a bug
    When i upgrade an agency vehicle the next time i reopen the game the upgrade is gone..back to 1 star and the upgrade points used are gone…
    I am the only one with this problem?
    Solutions?
    BTW no problem with the weapons
    Thanks

jabadak
    Participant

Was anyone able to fix the upgrades disappearing from makoto and sivirkin havoc??

Scott

I know that this forum is dormant but I have a MAJOR problem. Whenever (it doesn’t always work) the mod works there are literally zero,zip, zilch vehicles, I cant even spawn them in. its not like the bug where civilians & their vehicles don’t spawn its every vehicle, they are simply not there. As you can probably imagine this is extremely annoying and I was wondering if anyone has/had the same problem and could give me a hand. thanks in advance.
    -Scott

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.