WIP: Panau policecar

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Creation WIP: Panau policecar

This topic contains 391 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  wingsioplay 2 years ago.

• Author

JTH

My next project is a policecar for panau, the car for now is the Garret Traver-Z

I still need to adjust the siren lights and antenna and find the code for the glass to the siren, the sound and flashing to the siren already works.

JTH

Here is a preview panau_police.jpg

JTH

Here is another preview, where it is mostly colorpalettes and decals that are tweaked and only a tiny bit of the texture file (the white part of the jeep).

This means that the civilian sedan is still a sedan without decals, and when the military uses it, the decals and colors change automaticly to military and blackmarket colors with decals.

panau_police2.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Fantastic! Really very creative work here JTH.

And to think I’ve read posts from over a year ago
    from people who were whining and moaning that
    “everything that can be modded has already been done”.

;)

JTH

Here is another preview, the civilian car has been made grey, as a sort of undercover car with decals and siren(sound) haven’t got to the siren light yet, the military jeeps are getting a white stribe on the hood and white doors as well as white softtop the jeeps with hardtop are getting white backdoors.

More to come. panau_police3.jpg

Andrew

This is looking great JTH!

JTH

Here is another preview of the small jeep with hardtop, now with white backdoors and red/blue siren light.

I’m currently placing the siren light in the center on the dashboard on the undercover civilian sedan, but still cant get the full glass on it and it bothers me. I know I’m overlooking something, but the light and sound works. I will upload a preview from it later. panau_police4.jpg

Andrew

You’re moving right along and it looks great! Can’t wait to see the finished product :)

I wonder how one or both lights off the firetruck would look.

JTH

good ideer, i’ll try them, only issue is that the middle of the light is permanet stuck on the firetruck model, so only the glass can be moved.

mandella644

If you can get the fire truck’s lights on top of the civilian car (Sakura Aquila City) you will have the perfect police car! You would probably be best off basing it off of the Crown Victoria.

futurecopfront1.jpg

Adding a bumper would also be an excillent idea as well. Use the one from the Ice Breaker.

Like from this mod: http://justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/Oldman-Xtreme/?fontstyle=f-larger

JTH

just found out that the glass for the sirens are stuck on the body_m_lod rbm files and cant be taken out or moved, i’m thinking of using the taxi and use its sign and give it a new texture, but this will mess up the current texture for the taxi sign. But it wont mess up the tuk tuk taxi. I will upload a preview later.

mandella644

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    just found out that the glass for the sirens are stuck on the body_m_lod rbm files and cant be taken out or moved, i’m thinking of using the taxi and use its sign and give it a new texture, but this will mess up the current texture for the taxi sign. But it wont mess up the tuk tuk taxi. I will upload a preview later.

Mod I made a while back: http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gameplay/Real-Police-Mod/

JTH

I tried to use the taxi sign, but if i modify the texture it will mess up the sign on the real cyan colored taxi.

JTH

I’m at a point to where i’m skipping the light on the roof of the sedan, and putting the flashing light into the head and rear lights instead, and make it a kind of undercover car.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I’m at a point to where i’m skipping the light on the roof of the sedan, and putting the flashing light into the head and rear lights instead, and make it a kind of undercover car.

Actually, I really like this new idea of the undercover type lights. I hope it works!

JTH

They are almost in place, but it’s getting late for me now, so i might post a preview of it tomorrow.

JTH

Ok here is the preview of the undercover car, with the sirens lights in the indicator lights.
    In the front there will be fittet the bumper from the v041 tractor nad it will get alloy wheels. panau_police5.jpg

mandella644

Amazing. But maybe if you could change the sedan’s colors to match an undercover cop’s car, it might look better.

Jet black usually looks good. Also, maybe you could consider adding that bumper…?

The kind from this mod: http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=16&id=20174

JTH

the color should be easy if i can find the right palette, i added the small classic bumper since the modern bumper was way to big, and it got some new wheels.

I know there is a black palette, it is used i the city on a security jeep in a mission on the city highway. I believe it’s a Roaches mission. So it’s matter of finding it.

The easy way to make the car black is of course to change the texturefiles color, but this messes up the colors of every v002 vehicles.

panau_police6.jpg

JTH

I believe I have fixed it with darkening the texture just a little bit in v002_body_dif.dds this makes the undercovercars color almost if not black, and every other Sakura Aquila gets at the same time a little darker color witch also looks better. panau_police7.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I believe I have fixed it with darkening the texture just a little bit in v002_body_dif.dds this makes the undercovercars color almost if not black, and every other Sakura Aquila gets at the same time a little darker color witch also looks better. panau_police7.jpg

Wow – I’m impressed! Looking forward to seeing this in action.

Andrew

I second the “can’t wait” ! This will be AI also, or just personal?

JTH

Just tested it again, and i can see the texture won’t be used if another Sakura Aquila is neerby, the it will use the original texture insted of the darker one i just made.

here is a test you can try. [file name=lave-80750aa5c9eee1096f15cc2db01a775d.zip size=1094842]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lave-80750aa5c9eee1096f15cc2db01a775d.zip[/file]

Although if i put the darker v002_body_dif.dds that i made into every type of Sakura Aquila, and just have every type of the Sakura Aquila in dropzone folder, then it will work. with the dark car.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Although if i put the darker v002_body_dif.dds that i made into every type of Sakura Aquila, and just have every type of the Sakura Aquila in dropzone folder, then it will work. with the dark car.

nvm…I was going to suggest pointing the body line at a renamed file, but that’s lod and pfx files, not dds lol sorry.

JTH

instead of using the Sakura Aquila since it has so many versions, i think it just has to be a car that are not in more than one version, lige the garret traver-Z i started with or use the Civadier 999 or Titus ZJ, since they are dublicated into several versions.

Then it will be possible to mess with the texture file.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    I second the “can’t wait” ! This will be AI also, or just personal?

If I remember right, I THINK (emphasis on “think”) you’d just have to name the car in heatspawn.bin for it to be used by the AI.

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    instead of using the Sakura Aquila since it has so many versions, i think it just has to be a car that are not in more than one version, lige the garret traver-Z i started with or use the Civadier 999 or Titus ZJ, since they are dublicated into several versions.
    Then it will be possible to mess with the texture file.

Good idea. I like your Aquila Cop Car, but I also like what you had going on here: ;)

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    panau_police.jpg

Just an option: You can also “replace” a less-used vehicle.
    IE, If there’s a car you don’t care about in the game – Just rename your file to that car’s file name, and your car will appear in its place.
    (I saw someone do this with one of the jets. He made a custom jet, renamed it to the prop plane’s name, and both versions of the jet appeared in-game just fine.)

JTH

Great idea to just rename it to something unused, i will try to work on that and get back to you later on.

mandella644

Ok, now THAT’S an undercover cop car! Awesome! :D

If only the Panau Military were dressed as police officers. For now, you might try re skinning them as men with black suits? But isn’t there a mod that already has that? Maybe you can borrow some of that mod’s code to get them to wear the black suits.

imagetgye.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Ok, now THAT’S an undercover cop car! Awesome! :D

If only the Panau Military were dressed as police officers. For now, you might try re skinning them as men with black suits? But isn’t there a mod that already has that? Maybe you can borrow some of that mod’s code to get them to wear the black suits.

imagetgye.jpg

@mandella664
    Your screenshot = SO MANY PEOPLE! What’s going on?

mandella644

Trix, the lead developer of JC2-MP, actually took that screen. He’s working on different character skins (not just Rico) for everyone in multiplayer and he shared this screen (of all the skins spawned with Lua) of his progress. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Trix, the lead developer of JC2-MP, actually took that screen. He’s working on different character skins (not just Rico) for everyone in multiplayer and he shared this screen (of all the skins spawned with Lua) of his progress. :)

Oh, cool!
    Dude, I wish I new how to use Lua. I wonder how complicated it is to learn. Any idea?

(Actually – I guess I shouldn’t hijack this thread into a Lua discussion.
    Maybe just pm me IF you have any ideas/input. Thanks!)

mandella644

I’m learning coding, and Lua is rather difficult to learn unless you have past experience with, say, C++.

How to write in Lua comes naturally if you take general coding in some sort of class and have mastered it, one Lua lord mentioned on JC2-MP’s IRC.

JTH

I replaced the v001sedan with my undercovercar and got it working, but when i modify with black color in the body_dif.dds the car looses its body and the game freeze.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I replaced the v001sedan with my undercovercar and got it working, but when i modify with black color in the body_dif.dds the car looses its body and the game freeze.

Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

I’m sorry, at the moment I have no clue. Hell I can’t even get your name added to the tires yet lol. time for me to study the skinning tut.

JTH

Here is the tyres i made for you with the JTH, don’t know if it’s this way you want it but here it is. [file name=wheel_monstertruck_dif_blackred_jth.zip size=288075]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/wheel_monstertruck_dif_blackred_jth.zip[/file] panau_police8.jpg

Andrew

LMAO that is EXACTLY what I was trying to do :P

Edit: sorry I forgot to say Thank You!

JTH

No problem, glad i could help

Now that i am stuck on the undercover car, i thought about making a swat truck, here is a preview of the first test. it has no sirens or anything yet, only a darker color and it will get my wheels and the frontram from the dlc icecream car. panau_police9.jpg

Andrew

Nice, can’t wait to see more!

mandella644

Consider adding back seats to the SWAT truck.

http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&id=18677&catid=19#18677

mandella644

Consider adding back seats to the SWAT truck.

http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&id=18677&catid=19#18677

EDIT by vb13:
    Alternative link:
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&id=18677&catid=19#18677
    The other one didn’t seem to go thru for me.

JTH

this is definitely a good idea with more seats. I will give it some work over the weekend, and hopefully have something to show later on.

JTH

Here is a little update on the swat vehicle, I tried to add the frontram from the dlc icecream vehicle, but it rejected it and closed the game every time i tried. I have not looked at adding more seats yet.

But here is a progress preview on the look of the vehicle. panau_police9-c5bb3403085499066e5efa98a30c3b74.jpg

Andrew

LOVE it! *cough*license plate too*cough*

CoconutFred

That is damned hilarious.

Also, are the lights a simple diffuse edit or did you change the effects settings in the MVDOLL? Looks freaking beautiful right now, reminds me of GTA IV.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Here is a little update on the swat vehicle, I tried to add the frontram from the dlc icecream vehicle, but it rejected it and closed the game every time i tried. I have not looked at adding more seats yet.

But here is a progress preview on the look of the vehicle. panau_police9-c5bb3403085499066e5efa98a30c3b74.jpg

WOW – Gorgeous.

Cpc2011’s right – The license plate is the icing on the cake.

(Yes, I’ve also found the icecream truck’s frontram to be fickle
    when it came to which vehicles it would allow itself to become attached to.)

JTH

Thanks for all your replies of the truck.

Quote:
    Also, are the lights a simple diffuse edit or did you change the effects settings in the MVDOLL? Looks freaking beautiful right now, reminds me of GTA IV.

I just added the lights code from the v47 jeep, only thing i changed was the position and added the light graphic in the dif.dds and in the mpm.dds i made a transparent square in the exact same spot, this makes the lights glow when you enter the truck and gives a better effect when you turn on the siren.

JTH

I found a weird bug on the swat truck i’m making, the light for the siren only works on the passenger side when the military is using it, but when i use it myself it works on both sides.

Any ideas?

JTH

Hehe now i tried to add a passengerseat, but it does not seem to work, maybe i’m going blind with all that code to look at.:cheer:

JTH

Here i got the frontram working, but it wont accept the frontrams dds file and i dont think it needs the file since it looks cool i glossy black.
    panau_police10.jpg

Andrew

as an experiment take out the wheels dds files. thats what i had to do to get the good old cannontuktuk to skin.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Here i got the frontram working, but it wont accept the frontrams dds file and i dont think it needs the file since it looks cool i glossy black.
    panau_police10.jpg

NICE! I’d be interested to know what you did to finally get the ram swap working.

JTH

I fixed with help from Cpc2011, he suggested i removed the dds files for the tyres and that did’nt work, so i just removed the dds files for the ram, and it works, but without texture.

I uploaded it here so you can test it and see what you think. [file name=lave-22324279a8d2daa5890d24ff13ed7bd6.zip size=1353572]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lave-22324279a8d2daa5890d24ff13ed7bd6.zip[/file]

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    NICE! I’d be interested to know what you did to finally get the ram swap working.

lol ram swap like this? too bad it’s too ugly to keep…reminds me of an old 70’s jeep wagoneer
    both our initial ram issues were (im almost positive) caused by fighting dds files. swap.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Yes, that’s the ram. ;) I experienced that some vehicles would accept the ram, and others would not. I didn’t know about the .dds issue at the time. Maybe that was what was going on.

Hmmmmm… It’s strange that the .dds file would have such an impact.

But I wonder… When making character skins, it’s possible to change the names of .dds files to make them unique to that character skin. You then have to go into the .rbm file (with a hex-editor) and make the .dds names match the new names.

I wonder if doing something like that would help the vehicle accept the .dds file for the ram.

Andrew

it’s very possible that could work, however hex editors and I go together like jabbing a sleeping bear in the nose with a short pointy stick.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    it’s very possible that could work, however hex editors and I go together like jabbing a sleeping bear in the nose with a short pointy stick.

ROFL – Yes, the actual hex-editing is a headache waiting to happen.

But the good thing is – the .dds, .mpm. and .nrm files are all in plain text / simple english. Very easy to do a find/replace.

In fact, it’s SO straightforward that even I can do it. ;)

Andrew

Just a note, and not even sure if it makes a HUGE difference. Some .rbm’s are using flattangentspace_nrm.dds. not sure if this is a universal file or not. It IS referenced in the rams rbm though. Again, just a thought.

JTH

I tried that but still won’t work.

Next i’ll try to rename inside the rbm file like voxbox13 suggested.

CoconutFred

You sirs deserve chaos.

JTH

I found out it’s the v003icecream_dl_mpm.dds that causes the game to freeze and close, however it will accept the v003icecream_dl_dif.dds.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I found out it’s the v003icecream_dl_mpm.dds that causes the game to freeze and close, however it will accept the v003icecream_dl_dif.dds.

Wonder if this applies to the wheels mpm also…or the tuk cannon mpm…ok now im thinking that the dlc is using a special mix of dds batter that doesn’t play well with the original recipe…or other dls dds’s for that matter lol

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I tried that but still won’t work.

Next i’ll try to rename inside the rbm file like voxbox13 suggested.

I had an issue last night with my skull and bones on the hood of the 3 trucks. The heavy worked fine, but the rs and the lav used a different body.dds even though the right ones were in the eez.

I had to rename the body files for each truck, then direct the lod files to each trucks eez, and THEN rename each dds inside the ALL the rbm’s for each truck (just the ones specifically for that truck ei, all v003 rbm’s/lod’s) It was a good deal of work, but in the end paid off, as each truck now has it’s own specific directory location and files (no more stock v003_cover showing up with my skull on the hood) lol.

Anywho…sorry for the long winded bit of typing… I wonder if we did all this for things like the ram, monster tires/wheels, etc…, would we finally clear out the crashing issues? Would we now be able to place parts that seemed not to work on a vehicle?

(Yes Vox, I’ve been skinning AND hex editing…you’ve been a baaaaad influence on me LMAO)

JTH

Nice

I tried a bit of the same here with my undercover sedan, i renamed the dif and mpm dds files and edited the rbm files to use the renamed files, this results in a all black undercover car and standard colors on all other Sakura Aquila City vehicles.

Here is a preview: (I could’ nt stay away from the numberplate) panau_police11.jpg

JTH

About the swat trucks siren lights, i’m thinking about just making a light in the top center instead of both sides, this removes the issue when the panau military is using it.

mandella644

Any luck with the back seats for extra military officers to sit in?

JTH

I did try adding backseats, but it did’nt work, or maybe i missed something in the tutorial.

Fixed:

I copied the code from the v002_sedan_police and that worked, now i just need to align it and make him sit sideways again like in the v002_sedan_police and possibly adding around 6 to 8 seats in total in the back. panau_police12.jpg

JTH

I can’t seem to figure out how to turn the seatposition.
    And he steps in through the side, the front right door also opens without him using it.
    panau_police13.jpg

mandella644

Use the code from the Chevalier Liner SB’s seat controller. It’s got a back seat that faces sideways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FQyVx2zsQ&sns=em

JTH

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Use the code from the Chevalier Liner SB’s seat controller. It’s got a back seat that faces sideways.

Thanks mandella644, that did the trick. panau_police14.jpg

mandella644

Looks stellar. Amazing work. REALLY looking forward to seeing what you can do with this!

JTH

I managed to seat 2 soldiers on the left side, but when the heat is on, only the 2 soldiers in the frontseats exit the vehicle, not the 2 soldiers in the back.

panau_police16.jpg

mandella644

Has the code that tells the police to exit their vehicles when hostile are nearby been isolated? If so, you may have missed something in regards to copying and pasting the code for the enemy passengers. Take a look at the MV V880’s ‘s code. It’s got two back seats that are used by the military. They bring them in once you reach heat level 4.

JTH

I found out that in heatspawn.bin i could insert the amount of soldiers i want in the vehicle, i typed 4 and by using the code from the MV V880 i got 3 out of 4 to exit the vehicle when they arrived at the crimescene.

mandella644

I’m glad I could help. After you manage to get all 6-8 men in the back like you were hoping to (if you can) what’s next on your list to make this mod more exciting? If you want to expand on adding seats, remember: cars like the sedan have 2 unused (static, you can see them but they are unusable by the player or the NPCs) back seats that you could always add.

And finally, I’d recommend grabbing some skins that are more appropriate to the vehicles you are creating. If you really want to so something special, go for some SWAT outfits (I believe there are already some on this site, just give credit to the author) and look into some legitimate police outfits, not those gas station workers that the Panauan military currently employs! :P

JTH

I thought about adding seats to the sedan and might want to do it.

About the skins, i tried to use this tutorial http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=122258 but they turn up transparent.

Anyway thanks for your help mandella644.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Great bit of collaboration guys. Nice work JTH.

JTH wrote:(excerpt)

Quote:
    … I got 3 out of 4 to exit the vehicle when they arrived at the crimescene.

The phrase “when they arrived at the crimescene” made me think: CSI: Panau ;)

mandella644 wrote: (excerpt)

Quote:
    … look into some legitimate police outfits, not those gas station workers that the Panauan military currently employs! :P

“gas station workers” = LOL

mandella644

Forget creating new skins; that was a dumb idea anyways. :)

I saw a mod that was posted awhile back for the Panauan Military soldiers that gave them a darker set of clothing. I can’t remember what it was called, and I can’t seem to find it in ‘search’, so voxbox13, maybe you could shed some light on the subject?

Anyways, looking forward to seeing the four seated sedan. :D

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote: (excerpt)

Quote:
    … I saw a mod that was posted awhile back for the Panauan Military soldiers that gave them a darker set of clothing. I can’t remember what it was called, and I can’t seem to find it in ‘search’, so voxbox13, maybe you could shed some light on the subject? …

LOL – I was actually thinking about the same mod. ;)

It took me a while to find it:
    Panauan army camo re-texture
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Miscellaneous/Panauan-army-camo-re-texture/

These two aren’t bad, either:

ACU Camo Soldier (Red Beret)
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Player/ACU-Camo-Soldier-%28Red-Beret%29/

ACU Camo Elite (Red Beret)
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Player/ACU-Camo-Elite-%28Red-Beret%29/

JTH

I’m a little bit closer to finishing the SWAT truck, i got 2 of them to hang on the sides and shoot while driving, one of them is on the otherside and hangs half through the wall – tiny adjustment :), but i still have one sitting in the back, don’t know if he’s just lazy or i’m missing some code.

I’m testing it here with the skin thats made by 13lacksabbath, that voxbox13 posted.

the skin on the soldiers almost fits the swat truck perfectly.

Thanks for the suggestions on the skins. panau_police17.jpg

mandella644

Take all the time you need. No rush on releasing it any time soon, just take your time! Get all the vehicles/soldiers/seating to look and work exactly how you want them to look/work. ;)

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    …don’t know if he’s just lazy or i’m missing some code.

Nah he’s just retiring in the next couple weeks LOL

This is really looking great JTH! I’m looking forward to trying it out when you’re done :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    JTH wrote:

Quote:
    …don’t know if he’s just lazy or i’m missing some code.

Nah he’s just retiring in the next couple weeks LOL

This is really looking great JTH! I’m looking forward to trying it out when you’re done :)

LOL

“I was 2 weeks from retirement… 2 WEEKS!
    Then this @sshole with a parachute and this wire-thingy swoops into town. BASTARD!”

mandella644

Alright, CoconutFred is helping me out with adding those clinging positions to the taxi and the sedan:

http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=21&id=20433

Once we’re finished, we’ll hand over the code to you, JTH, so that you can implement the extra stunt positions into your mod. The reason I’m doing this is because all of the vehciles that the military drive have front clinging positions so that you can shoot them out of the car more easily.

I also want to make a promo for my steam group, the Panauan Taxi Service, involving some extreme clinging stunts with the taxi.

Here’s a link to the group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Panauan_Taxi_Service

Maybe while we work on these front clinging positions, you can look into making it so that the military will hang out of the sedan and shoot at Rico like they do with the SWAT van and all the other military vehicles. I highly recommend you use the script from the limo, because the body is similar to that of the sedan and it is used by the military in various missions, therefore it gives the troops the ability to hang out of it. We are using the limo’s script to add clinging stunt positions to the taxi/sedan as well, because it has bumper clinging positions, and the shape of the limo’s bumper/bonnet is very similar to that of the sedan/taxi.

JTH

Thanks for all your replies, ideas and help, I think it turns out to be at sweet and usefull mod.

mandella644

You’re welcome. Good luck with all of your future efforts towards the creation of this awesome mod. :)

JTH

I have now tried to ad more seats to the undercover, just need some allignment.

The color messed up again, dont know if it’s the game engine, i have even renamed the dif and mpm dds files and renamed them inside the rbm files with an hex editor, but with no luck.
    Anyway i will figure it out at some point, or let it switch between the black and grey colors.

Also the roof is to low for the soldiers hats.

panau_police18.jpg

I also managed to make the lazy soldier from the swat truck go to work, it was a code from the original armored truck since it turns out that it has 3 seats, once it was removed, i could fit 4 soldiers in total in the truck, 2 in front and 2 in the back, and 2 of them hangs outside and shoot when chasing, the last 2 gets out when it stops.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I have now tried to ad more seats to the undercover, just need some allignment.

The color messed up again, dont know if it’s the game engine, i have even renamed the dif and mpm dds files and renamed them inside the rbm files with an hex editor, but with no luck.
    Anyway i will figure it out at some point, or let it switch between the black and grey colors.

Also set the paths inside the lod files to point to your renamed files. Had to do this to get the skull on my truck to stop showing up on the ai spawns.

JTH

Thanks i will try that.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote: (excerpt)

Quote:
    … Also the roof is to low for the soldiers hats. …

panau_police18.jpg

Oh man! Great action shot!

That’s too bad about the roof. I had a brief thought of trying to mount some kind of piece-part on the roof that would hide the hats.

Okay my first thought was actually silly – put the tank turret up there and you wouldn’t see the hats anymore. ;)
    BUT maybe there is something that would actually look good up there. Still thinking…

Andrew

lol let’s not overlook lowering the seating position. Maybe their feet stick out the bottom a little but would we really notice that? Crap never mind, we would now.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:(excerpt)

Quote:
    lol let’s not overlook lowering the seating position ….

Oh, there you go again… Making sense. Being practical & realistic.
    Doing things the easy way instead of taking my hopelessly convoluted duct-tape & bailing wire approach.
    Sheeeeesh! :S

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Cpc2011 wrote:(excerpt)

Quote:
    lol let’s not overlook lowering the seating position ….

Oh, there you go again… Making sense. Being practical & realistic.
    Doing things the easy way instead of taking my hopelessly convoluted duct-tape & bailing wire approach.
    Sheeeeesh! :S

as per my son…”Just put two gun turrets where the hats are”
    I guess I need to keep the duct tape away from him for a while lmao -jk Vox :)

mandella644

Wow – I’m impressed by how far you’ve gotten! You said it – just doing some re-alignment would really do the trick. Also, your best bet is to lower the seats in the sedan. Play around with it until it looks just right.

Boy, are those some DARING troops hanging out of that undercover sedan! Holding on by only their legs! xD

CoconutFred

Looking pretty awesome right now. Do we still require my services to edit the stuntpos or no?

Also I have a WIP of police models already up, maybe you’ll consider incorporating all of these into one giant mod?

http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=16&id=17834

JTH

I would be very happy if you could help me with the seats on the sedan and the truck and please improve them if you want, there are no restrictions, i’m just glad if you want to help.

In the file there is also the blackmarket from Cpc2011 and the heatspawn that i adjusted.

I need to take care of my wife the next couple of days after she broke her hand.

Thanks. [file name=108_armored_and_222_sedan.zip size=1940631]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/108_armored_and_222_sedan.zip[/file]

mandella644

Obviously the back seats for the sedan and the armored transport are high priority to JTH, so CoconutFred: please work on the stuntpos for the sedan/taxi only if you get the chance to do so. ;)

I need bumper clinging stunt positions on the taxi for my next PTS promo, and JTH could use the code to add front bumper positions so that you can take out the gunners in the sedan more easily like you can for all of the other vehicles the military use (including the armored transport).

JTH

Hey everyone.

I had a little time again, i still havent got the rear seats in the right position in the swat truck, but i have re-done the undercover car, it’s renamed in every single file, this fixed the color issue, so now it stays glossy black and the civilian sedans stays in their original colors.

The sedan taxi got the same renaming, so now i have a police car with it’s own colors and siren light sign on top and a taxi with it’s standars colors.

I tried to play with the clinging on the undercover car, but can’t get it to work, so i skipped it for now and consentrate on the seat positions.

Preview will come later on when i am happy with the police cars colorpositions.

Andrew

Great to hear the color issue is fixed! I’d try to help with the clinging stuff, but for now that’s way beyond my abilites lol.

JTH

Hey Cpc2011

The clinging issue is’nt important for the moment, for now it’s just a matter of getting the texture right and the seats aligned.

Here is a quick preview: panau_police_car.jpg

JTH

Here it is with a white roof

panau_police_car_1.jpg

mandella644

Looks amazing. But are you getting rid of the sirens on the headlights? :(

Also, is it possible to put multiple recoloured ‘taxi’ signs on top of the vehicle next to each other (overlapping each other) to make the rooftop siren appear longer?

Furthermore, CoconutFred mentioned earlier that he may be willing to merge his police skins mod into this mod to create one big mod:

Quote:
    Also I have a WIP of police models already up, maybe you’ll consider incorporating all of these into one giant mod?

http://justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=16&id=17834#18465

Might be a good idea to look into that, JTH.

In regards to the passenger seats in the (police car) taxi and the heavy van, I’m looking forward to seeing those perfected. Also the hang-out-of-the-vehicle-and-shoot capability of the troops on the taxi looks really nice, and I hope you can eventually perfect those as well. :cheer:

And finally, on the clinging positions for the (police car) taxi, that would be the icing on the cake for me. If CoconutFred has the time to put some effort into those, it would be awesome! Also, I could finally make that PTS promo. :)

JTH

Here it is with 2 recoloured ‘taxi’ signs on top.

I’m also making some of the side of the car white so only the front and rear are black. panau_police_car_2.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Here it is with 2 recoloured ‘taxi’ signs on top.

I’m also making some of the side of the car white so only the front and rear are black. panau_police_car_2.jpg

JTH – Looking great! Very realistic. I like the Toyota symbol, too.

(I’ve lost track – did the flashing lights in the grill go away?
    Or are they just turned off here?)

mandella644 – Good idea about utilizing the 2nd taxi sign.

JTH

In this police car i moved the lights from the front to the roof lights, i can try to ad 2 more to the headlights.

I tried to add 2 more lights, but the car would’nt allow it.

mandella644

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    mandella644 – Good idea about utilizing the 2nd taxi sign.

Thanks. I’m glad it looks as good as I had hoped it would.

JTH

Today i played with the taxi sign, thanks to mandella644’s idea and managed to make 3 different signs and put them next to each other which after my oppinion looks like a real police light.

See for your self and tell me what you think. panau_police_car_3.jpg

mandella644

WOAH. Now THAT is one authentic siren!! Major kudos on that one! :D

So, JTH, what’s next?

JTH

I’m neer the end of the graphics, after i’m done with that, it’s time to tweak the seats and clinging positions, other than that it’s just the heatspawn.bin that needs to be edited so they come in the right order, and still get the military when the heat is at the max.

I might also take the sirenlight on top of the SWAT truck, it may look better.

panau_police_car_4.jpg

mandella644

OK, sounds good. Let me (us) know when you’ve made any progress and keep us uploaded with lots of screens.

Hopefully CoconutFred will come back soon to offer us the files for his Chinese Police mod so that you can integrate them into this mod and see how they look.

Also, by clinging, do you mean when the military hang out of the front passenger and back seats, or when Rico clings to the front of the vehicle?

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I’m neer the end of the graphics, after i’m done with that, it’s time to tweak the seats and clinging positions, other than that it’s just the heatspawn.bin that needs to be edited so they come in the right order, and still get the military when the heat is at the max.

I might also take the sirenlight on top of the SWAT truck, it may look better.

panau_police_car_4.jpg

Wow! Well done sir!

Looking forward to seeing more updates & screenshots.

JTH

As for the clinging i’m thinking about Rico clings to the front, not sure with the military since it’s a 2 door sedan.

mandella644

That’s what I was thinking, now worries. I think it would be a more vehicle complete if Rico could cling to the front like he can for every other military vehicle.

Can the soldier riding shotgun hang out and shoot, though? There seems to be enough room in the limo, which has (almost) identical doors to the sedan. It’s a good thing we have the limo to copy code from, since the body is almost identical to that of the sedan and the military can hang out and shoot from the limo because it is used in numerous military-based missions. Also Rico can cling to it to make shooting them easier.

JTH

I will definitely try using the limos clinging positions, that’s a great idea.

As for the graphics, i’m happy with my result. Now it’s time to tweak the seats and clinging positions. panau_police_car_5.jpg

JTH

Hehe this one need it’s own numberplate. :cheer: panau_police_car_6.jpg

mandella644

Lol, I love the liscence plate! xD

Just one tip for the graphics – the white is a bit too bright radiant, and the white paint extends a bit too far back on your model. Maybe move the siren more towards the center as well.

Here’s a normal police car (Crown Vic):

Sanford_Airport_Police_FL_USA_-_Ford_Crown_Victoria_Police_Interceptor.jpg

ford-crown-victoria-police-interceptor-special-view-download-wallpaper_659d1.jpg

It probably won’t be too hard to fix. Maybe get rid of the logo on the side and add the “POLICE” text on the like the ones in the images above, too? :)

JTH

You are right, i looks better that way, and it’s an easy fix, only issue is the police text on the side since it will be mirrored on the oposite site.

mandella644

The police text is unnecessary. Forget about it. Have you perfected the back seats? Do the military spawn in them? At this stage, I’d see what you can do with using the limo’s code to add some new features like Rico clinging to the bumper and the soldier riding in the front passenger seat being able to hang out and shoot, since there is room. Also, what’s the progress on the back seats for the SWAT van?

EDIT: I have an idea for the ‘police’ text. Why not make it say ‘police’ in some other language that basically looks the same right side up as it does upside down? What about “પોલીસ” for example? That’s ‘police’ in Gujarati, which looks similar to the language of Panau!

panausign.png

Panausign2.png

JTH

What do you think about the look now? panau_police_car_7.jpg

mandella644

Much better. Congratulations. :)

Next up: clinging positions for Rico? ;)

JTH

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Much better. Congratulations. :)

Thanks.

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Next up: clinging positions for Rico? ;)

Yep that is next.

mandella644

Sweet. So at this stage, the mod will feature:

1. A re-skinned banking truck
    – re-coloured as a SWAT truck
    – added sirens
    – added [?] back seats for troops to sit in

2. A re-skinned sedan
    – re-skinned as a police car
    – added sirens
    – added 2 back seats for troops to sit in
    – added clinging stunt positions for Rico to hang on to
    – soldier riding in front passenger seat can now hang out and fire

For later:

3. Added CoconutFred’s Chinese Police mod for military skins
    – soldiers now wear realistic police outfits for a southeast Asian region like Panau

There is one more feature for this incredible that I REALLY think would be AWESOME:

If you could change the helicopter that the military spawns to the Mullen Skeeter Hawk, and re-colour it like a police heli – that would literally be amazing. Since it’s unarmed, it will follow you like a real police heli would in a real police chase! It’s got four seats, so I’d change the amount of troops that spawn in it to 4 instead of just 2. Also, no need to fret, the Skeeter Hawk already comes packed with functional clinging positions. ;)

Here’s a reference for you:

Croatian_police_helicopter_Bell_206_B.jpg

Blue and white would do it. Also, is it possible to add one large light on the front, to simulate a searchlight? :ohmy:

That would blow me away!! :D

JTH

mandella644 you are pretty much spot on, and it’s a good idea to re-skin the helicopter.

mandella644

Thanks a lot man. :)

I was thinking: this could work out REALLY well with the helicopter and all.

– Experiment with paint jobs, light or dark blue and white, maybe even just black and white; see what looks best.
    – Use the model of the Mullen Skeeter Hawk, because it is the most convincing looking for a police helicopter.
    – Replace the helicopter that usually spawns at higher heat levels with the Skeeter Hawk.
    – Edit the seat controller values so that 4 troops are riding when it spawns instead of 2.
    – See what you can find with the in-game lights and put a large, bright light on the front of the helicopter to simulate a searchlight.

If I were you, I would put some effort into this and the clinging positions on the sedan cop car, and then you would be (for the most part) done with the mod. Hopefully by then CF will have returned to offer his Chinese Police mod. ;)

JTH

It would be the best helicopter.

Damn it turns out to be a big mod :cheer:

I just added the limos clinging positions to the police car, it still need to be aligned, but the weird thing is that sometimes i can jump to the back of the car and not the front, and somtimes it’s the other way around.

Anyway the sirens and it’s lights are now done. panau_police_car_8.jpg

mandella644

Great work, as usual. ^^

Every time you make an improvement, post here and upload screens for us to see. :)

Also, you said that you can sometimes cling to the back as well…
    …how cool would it be if you could cling to both sides of the police car? Would make for some epic high-speed stunting! :D

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    What do you think about the look now? panau_police_car_7.jpg

I have to say – This just keeps getting better and better!

CoconutFred

Hey guys, I’m back, and about the Chinese Police skins, I do need to straighten a few things out – specifically the grunts, who as of right now have this weird bug where their haps just kind of flop around next to them rather than staying on top of their heads (due to the hat model using civilian bones rather than soldier bones i guess). Also, do you guys still need my help with the seats? Or have you straightened all that out? Sorry I couldn’t get on sooner. :S

JTH

Hey CoconutFred I have added back seats to all 3 wehicles and i’m in the middle of realigning them, same for the clinging to the vehicles, only thing i have’nt startet is the Mullen Skeeter Hawk that mandella644 suggested.

mandella644

Could you upload the files for the Chinese Police mod, CoconutFred?

JTH

Here is a quickie, it has nothing to do with the police mod, Yellowcab just popped into my mind today.

So here it is. (just changed the colorcode in the lave.v002_sedan_taxi.ee.epe) [file name=yellowcab.zip size=560750]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/yellowcab.zip[/file] yellowcab.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Here is a quickie, it has nothing to do with the police mod, Yellowcab just popped into my mind today.

So here it is. (just changed the colorcode in the lave.v002_sedan_taxi.ee.epe) [file name=yellowcab.zip size=560750]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/yellowcab.zip[/file] yellowcab.jpg

Great idea!
    No one thought of this before – But seems so obvious now. ;)

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    (just changed the colorcode in the lave.v002_sedan_taxi.ee.epe)

Geez – You make it sound so easy!

Edit – Thanks for uploading it, too.

JTH

Hey thanks voxbox13, it was easy after i discovered where the colorcode and palettes were. And you are right it seems so obvious with yellow cabs.

JTH

It just came to mind that after i am done with the police mod, i will improve the yellowcab to have backseats that rico can enter and be driven around by a cab driver, if it is possible.

mandella644
    voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    It just came to mind that after i am done with the police mod, i will improve the yellowcab to have backseats that rico can enter and be driven around by a cab driver, if it is possible.

lol – Sounds awesome.

“TAXI! Follow that chopper!”
    “Um … You want me to follow a helicopter??”
    “You heard me.”

;)

JTH

mandella644 wrote:

That’s a very good idea.

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    “TAXI! Follow that chopper!”
    “Um … You want me to follow a helicopter??”
    “You heard me.”

LOL that would be awesome.

mandella644

For the Skeeter Hawk – JTH, remember that there are already back seats programmed that you can put the passenger cops in, Rico can’t just enter them normally. Also, it already has clinging positions. As far as I know, all of the vehicles that are being used in your mod have clinging positions already programmed into them, except for the Taxi; but you said that that’s being worked on ATM.

Sorry CoconutFred – I didn’t see the rest of your post in which you said that there were bugs to work out with the Chinese Police skins. Keep up the good work. :D

JTH

A little progress update:

I managed to fix the seats, in the policecar and the undercovercar, i’m still having issues with the clinging to the front and back, mostly because there is a lot of code to go through.

Here is 2 screens i put together, in the top one, i have’nt adjusted the front seats, only the back seat, it was taken to show how they hang on to the car, the bottom one is to show how they sit inside. panau_police_car_9.jpg

mandella644

Looks great. I don’t know about the clinging; if that’s too much work, then I’d say forget it. You could go ahead an work on the Skeeter Hawk police chopper and experiment with adding a spotlight to the front of it. You obviously have more experience than I in adding lights to vehicles, so I think you would know more about that. I don’t know what the biggest and brightest light in the game is, but I’m guessing most of the vehicles use a common light entity. I think you’d be good after that, except that we’ve got to wait for CoconutFred to fix the issues with his Chinese Police mod.

I assume you’ve also gotten rid of the heatspawn for the quads. If you want any more advice, I have an idea for a police bike. :)

Change the colours of the Hamaya 1300 Elite Cruiser to police black and white and add sirens. And I dunno, maybe even throw a back seat in for good measure… ;)

That would literally do it for me. At this stage, I’m fresh out of ideas! :S

JTH

Thanks mandella644, i think i’m leaving the clinging for now, it can always be added on an update, about the skeeter hawk, i’m a little stuck on finding a round light to put on the bottom front of it, i can make a light like i did with the swat truck but this looks weird on the helicopter.

The quads are for now replaced with the undercover car, and the bike is replaced with the police car.

Your idea with the police bike is added to the todo list.

The human police skins can always be added later.

mandella644

Sounds good. Keep looking for a round light. Take a look under the files for the Cassius, the Aeroliner, and the Bearing – all three of them have lights on the front wheel that turn on at night.

JTH

I have made a little progress on the clinging, it still needs some tweaking, and same for the backseats when the police hangs out of the car. panau_police_car_10.jpg

mandella644

Wow. That’s much further than I thought. Keep up the good work, and it looks like we won’t have to drop those clinging positions after all! :D

Also, maybe if the police’s legs were sticking out of the back windows instead of out of the door, which looks strange. Is it possible to make the window glass broken as soon as they stick out, or have it broken when they spawn? It looks more realistic than having them sticking thru the glass.

JTH

At the moment i’m trying to make them open the doors on the move and hang out of them insted of the window, else it might only be possible to raise their positions a bit, so they sit on the windowframe. I can’t find a code to adjust the breaking of the glass, so don’t know if it is possible.

Other than that, i made a little adjustment on the swat truck with the sirens. panau_police19.jpg

mandella644

Looks good. Keep us posted on new progress. ;)

mandella644

Found a file in the JC2 directory that you might want to use for the skins! [file name=pd_panaupolice.zip size=675305]http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/pd_panaupolice.zip[/file]

JTH

Thanks, but i did find it myself, just the other day.

mandella644

Oh. So you want to use that skin, or wait for CoconutFred’s mod?

JTH

I will definitely wait for CoconutFred’s mod.

JTH

I have now re-done the Sakura Aquila Police car, simply because the were some errors and double code that i have missed before, so i startet from scratch with the limo’s vdoll as base and renamed/commented out some of the code.

This made the policecar work with backseats and clinging in one go, only issue is that the cops in the backseats still hangs out through the sidepanel, and i can’t find any solution to it.

Tried to look for the code to break the glass when they jump out, but it seems to be part of the “body_m_lod1.rbm, body_m_lod3.rbm, body_m_lod4.rbm” files.

Right now i’m trying to make them use the 2 front doors, wich is more realistic in a 2 door sedan.

Any ideas from you guys will be great.

mandella644

Well, just look into the police motorcycle and the police chopper I suggested a few posts back:

Helicopter: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=16&id=20161&limit=20&start=120#20498

Motorcycle: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=16&id=20161&limit=20&start=120#20529

That’s about it. If you want to get rid of the police hanging out of the back seats, that would be fine, and maybe a good solution. Just have them sit there until the car stops, and make only the front passenger hang out and shoot.

JTH

Yeah you’re right, i should stop with the car and move on to the motorcycle and helicopter.

mandella644

I found something strange while playing JC2 today. I hijacked a military chopper by shooting the guys out instead of going melee, and the chopper fell to the ground. Suddenly, some guy got in the back seat randomly:

Then some guy got in the front seat and another guy got in the other back seat:

…and then took off without warning!

Lol!

JTH

Damn good screenshots.

I’m starting today with the helicopter.

JTH

Today when i tested the policecars on full heat i discovered a bug.

Suddently the heat dissapears but the radar still show heat on enemy vehicles, but they are not there. panau_police_car_11.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    I found something strange while playing JC2 today. I hijacked a military chopper by shooting the guys out instead of going melee, and the chopper fell to the ground. Suddenly, some guy got in the back seat randomly:

Then some guy got in the front seat and another guy got in the other back seat:

…and then took off without warning!

Lol!

Ha! Great screenshots.

Those gas station workers sure are persistent little buggers.

Edit:
    Hey JTH – Wow, almost 6500 hits on your thread so far. Well done!

JTH

I tried today using the civilian helicopter as the police helicopter and set the heatspawn to 4 persons, this worked perfectly, as they come near, one of them steps out and begin shooting, once he is killed the next steps out and start shooting and again when he is killed the last steps out, the fourth stay inside to control the helicopter.

only issue i have with this or eny helicopter is that i can’t rename them without the game freezing.

Other than that, the mod are near the end. panau_police_car_12.jpg

mandella644

Awesome. Hopefully CoconutFred drops the files for his mod in this thread so that you can implement them. Glad the heli is working. Any progress on the Elite Cruiser recolored police motorcycle?

JTH

I have renamed the policemotorcycle and it works, i’m now trying to make the siren work as well as the siren lights and possibly a backseat.

I did a test earlier on today, and as it is now if you don’t have armor on your vehicle, you are pretty much screwed with all the police that shows up, even before the military steps in.

Here is what showed up after shooting one soldier.

2 bikes, a policecar and a police jeep.
    panau_police_car_13.jpg

mandella644

Wow. Looks like the mod is almost done! Could you release an alpha version with all the files to this thread for us to test out before the initial release? (Without CoconutFred’s Chinese Police mod implemented yet)

I’d like to try it out and see if I can offer some advice.

In the mean time, see what you can do about that motorcycle. Sirens would be an excellent idea, and a back seat would be amazing. :D

JTH

Allright here is an alpha version

it contains:

Small Jeep (converted to police colors – Done)
    Sedan Police (converted to police colors – Done)
    Sedan Undercover (Seat alignment still needs)
    Police MC (Just started on this – planning a backseat)
    Armored Transport (converted to police swat colors – Done)
    Blackmarket.bin (edited to use the civilian helicopter as a police helicopter without weapons)
    Locator.bin
    Heatspawn.bin
    Vehicletypes.bin
    csv files for 3 of the vehicles.

the helicopter is still a problem since i want to rename it to give it the police colors, but it keeps crashing the game.

Anyway give it a try and give me some feedback.

Thanks. [file name=dropzone.zip size=3842160]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/dropzone.zip[/file]

mandella644

Alright – I found some bugs to report:

1. Sometimes, icons will appear on the map for hostile troops and vehicles, but they do not exist in-game.
    2. The Wilforce Trek II will occasionally spawn and not go anywhere, just sit there. The same thing happened with the helicopter.
    3. Only 2 troops spawned in the Police Sedan instead of 4.
    4. The title of the Police Sedan when I enter is ‘Missing localization’.
    5. It is difficult to sustain heat because enemies stop spawning after a short time. This could be tied into issue #1.

I also noticed that I could spawn a ‘Police Motorcycle’ in ZXZ’s blackmarket mod. I couldn’t spawn the Police Sedan, though.

That’s all I’ve found for now. I’ll let you know if I find anything else.

CoconutFred

The “Missing Localization” bug has to do with either ms15text.csv or locator.bin – you’re completely sure that neither of those files are conflicting with anything? Either that, or JTH forgot to add a few lines in locator.bin.

Those heatspawn bugs are weird.

JTH

Thanks for the bug report

for the 3rd issue. Inside heatspawn look for this near the bottom:

Code:
    exportedvehicleslaveLAVE.V202_Sedan_Police.ee
    ut_sedan_police
    land
    all

Change this 2 from 2 to 4, this is the number of soldiers the the vehicle.

The police sedan and the undercover should be near the bottom when you enter the blackmarket.

JTH

CoconutFred wrote:

Quote:
    JTH forgot to add a few lines in locator.bin.

Hehe it could very well be me that missed something.

mandella644

I also forgot to mention that the clinging AND rooftop stunt positions on the sedan are off.

CoconutFred

There’s a reference to a “v333.csv” in your locator.bin, but no such file exists. Maybe that’s where the missing localization is from?

Also, you don’t need all those extra lines in locator.bin, you can condense all the into one block. :cheese: (maybe you did do that, it might just be my tools converting the bin wrong).

JTH

Yeah there are still some bugs to sort, but at least it is minor.

JTH

The reference “v333.csv” is for Cpc2011’s mods, i cleaned up the locator.bin

changed the code to this:

Code:

Text/Escape_sequences.csv

Text/ms15text.csv
    v202.csv
    v207.csv
    v222.csv
    v333.csv

I also descovered that put the wrong incomplete “lave.v202_sedan_police.eez” in the alpha file.

Here is the one with the right settings.(I only need to find the id to make rico cling to both front and back, right now it’s random front and back that works.) [file name=lave-3767c991e2e0bc31affd4e089776e2ef.zip size=664069]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lave-3767c991e2e0bc31affd4e089776e2ef.zip[/file]

mandella644

Actually, both the front and the back positions work with that file you just attatched. Strangely, it’s completely random. You launch the game, and say the only back one works:

2012122500002.jpg

Then you fall to a horrible death, die, respawn, and suddenly only the front ones work!

2012122500004b.jpg

Then I restarted the game, and only the back ones worked.

2012122500005.jpg

I repeated this process, and found that there was no particular pattern. It’s random. The reason for this is because the limo has a front and back clinging position, the front one is usually only functional, but for some missions, you have to shoot someone out of the back of the limo, so the developers could easily enable the back positions as well. There are also 2 stunt jump positions as well, one on the back end of the roof and one on the front end that are tied to each other through code. As I said, the normal spawning limo has only front positions, but there are back positions in the limo’s code that you found as well.

Watch in this video (that is not mine) as he stunt jumps and clings to onto the back of the limo for a specific mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXKJUgyv_Ms

Hope this helped!

mandella644

Here’s a ghost fade of the limo and your police sedan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj89rW5B0L8

(the video is unlisted so it will not show up on my channel)

JTH

Real good help there mandella644, i overlooked that there were 2 stuntjump positions, i will try to change this to 1 stuntjump position and see if it helps.

Thanks for an awesome bugreport. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Here’s a ghost fade of the limo and your police sedan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj89rW5B0L8

(the video is unlisted so it will not show up on my channel)

Hey mandella644 – That’s a good vid – a great way to illustrate your point.

What video tools / software are you using?

mandella644

Philpax’s beta (unreleased) camhack, Sony Vegas 12, and Fraps.

mandella644

I made this with this mod as a sort of pre-promo. Once the mod is done, I would love to make a full on promotional trailer! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8goNaQ7qZY

JTH

truly awesome.

CoconutFred

Of course he steals a cop car, escapes by tethering it to a commercial airplane and flying it at a height of 10,000 ft, gets in and out multiple times over the course of the ride, and barely manages to get back into the car as it drops off of the plane, and falls 10,000 ft into the mountains with his car bursting into flames as it touches the ground, only for him to get out and have a heart attack at the end.

Typical Rico.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Great video man. Looking forward to seeing updates!

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Philpax’s beta (unreleased) camhack, Sony Vegas 12, and Fraps.

Thanks!

Sony Vegas 12 = I’m jealous

mandella644

I get a free license for some editing classes! :)

JTH

I cleaned up the code in the undercover car and gave it the same clinging as the police car:

Still have’nt found the code to make both front and back cling work together.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I cleaned up the code in the undercover car and gave it the same clinging as the police car:

Still have’nt found the code to make both front and back cling work together.

Hey JTH – I’m glad the undercover car will still be included – The black paint and the lights in the grill = a really great look.

JTH

Thanks voxbox13, i just want everything to be as close to perfect as possible before release.

mandella644

Small bug with the bumper:

2012122700002.jpg

JTH

I know, i havent adjustet the armor on the car yet.

JTH

In the middle of renaming the armored truck today, i tried to rename the monster wheels and discovered it is possible to have several different skins on the monster wheels. I think this will open up a lot of options in the future for mods with the monster wheels wheels. 2_wheel_themes.jpg

mandella644

Awesome! Are you sure you want to keep the HUGE wheels on the jeep? They look quite unrealistic compared to your other vehicles… or are they just for fun? ;)

2307714822_0933b8ba67.jpg :)

JTH

They are just for fun in the testperiod., it will get the normal wheels in the end.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    In the middle of renaming the armored truck today, i tried to rename the monster wheels and discovered it is possible to have several different skins on the monster wheels. I think this will open up a lot of options in the future for mods with the monster wheels wheels. 2_wheel_themes.jpg

Love it! Just for fun or not = Very cool discovery!

Personally, I actually like the big wheels on the jeep. JC2 is basically an over-the-top action movie to me.
    One of my favorite mods is this one (mostly because of the monster tires)

White Camo Military Pack

http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/White-Camo-Military-Pack/

But – either way – it’s your mod JTH, so whatever you decide. ;)

CoconutFred

Does the SWAT truck have the number of seats we all expect it to have? And are the soldiers all seated sideways (something I was too lazy to add into my test APC)?

JTH

They are seatet sideways, in the back, i think only one seat in the back is still facing forward, but i will check in to it later today, about the number of persons in the vehicle is adjusted in heatspawn and is set to 4 persons:

Code:

mandella644

Good work, now if only we could get the doors to properly open…

JTH

I checked the SWAT truck today and the 2 sitting in the back are both facing sideways next to each other, but i can’t make them use the back doors of the truck, but i’m pretty sure it’s some sort of code thats missing, just can’t figure it out.

mandella644

Alright. Got any of those bugs worked out yet?

mandella644

I have another idea. Did you know that if you attack certain kinds of bases (usually the ones with the rotating satellites) and kill all of the troops there, some troops will parachute down from a helicopter? I’d forgotten about this feature! Maybe look into adding it to the mod, having them drop all around Rico during combat?

JTH

That would be awesome, the question is just where to look for the code.

CoconutFred

I think Jusupov and Professor Farnsworth tried to find the parachute scripts a while (maybe 1-2 years ago) ago, but never did and gave up. They’re probably in some obscure corner of the archives, like general.blz or something, or perhaps in the location files themselves.

JTH

Right now i will try concentrating on getting the vehicles done, hopefully with the clining working, then we can toggle other things like the parachute troops later.

I also thought about giving the bike a backseat with a person, and as for the bike i’m a bit stuck since i can’t get the sirens to light or flash on it.

There is still an issue with the heat that dissapears quick and still show the vehicles on the radar. My own guess is that it’s because i added some of my vehicles in heatspawn.bin instead of replacing.

mandella644

Try to revert to the original models. See what happens. If that works, just make sure taxis, elite cruisers, and heavy transports don’t spawn in normal traffic anymore.

JTH

good idea, i will give it a try.

JTH

I tried renaming the vehicles in heatspawn and it worked, the vehicles on the radar dissapears with the heat as normal, how ever this makes it harder to have both the small jeep and mc at the same time as the police sedan and undercover car, since they have to replace them.

If i can get it to work with adding vehicles to heatspawn it would be the best of course.

I made a skin for the bike today with black fenders and a black top on the gastank, for you to comment. mc_color.jpg

mandella644

Looks perfect. Hopefully you can get the lights working.
    So, in therms of bugs:

1. Sometimes, icons will appear on the map for hostile troops and vehicles, but they do not exist in-game. – FIXED
    2. The Wilforce Trek II will occasionally spawn and not go anywhere, just sit there. The same thing happened with the helicopter. – NEEDS STATUS UPDATE
    3. Only 2 troops spawned in the Police Sedan instead of 4. – NOT YET FIXED
    4. The title of the Police Sedan when I enter is ‘Missing localization’. – FIXED
    5. It is difficult to sustain heat because enemies stop spawning after a short time. This could be tied into issue #1. – NEEDS STATUS UPDATE

JTH

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Looks perfect. Hopefully you can get the lights working.
    So, in therms of bugs:

1. Sometimes, icons will appear on the map for hostile troops and vehicles, but they do not exist in-game. – FIXED
    2. The Wilforce Trek II will occasionally spawn and not go anywhere, just sit there. The same thing happened with the helicopter. – NEEDS STATUS UPDATE
    3. Only 2 troops spawned in the Police Sedan instead of 4. – NOT YET FIXED
    4. The title of the Police Sedan when I enter is ‘Missing localization’. – FIXED
    5. It is difficult to sustain heat because enemies stop spawning after a short time. This could be tied into issue #1. – NEEDS STATUS UPDATE

as for nr. 2 to work: I have to replace the wildforce with the sedan police car instead of adding it, this fixes the “spawn and not go anywhere” issue.

as for nr. 3 to work: i have changed the number 2 to 4 in this line “4” inside this “” this makes 4 men spawn and creates the issue with the 2 in the back clinging wrong outside in a chase.

as for nr. 5 to work: it is possible to sustain heat when i only replace vehicles instead of adding new vehicles. More or less the same as nr. 2.

mandella644

If I were you, I’d replace the Wilforce with an MV. Set the camos for it to “blackmarket” instead of jungle or desert in heatspawn. It gets an awesome black Hummer-ish look: (http://goo.gl/pPil6). Just make it so that they are more rare than not, instead of spawning in normal traffic, make them only come in higher levels of heat, like the normal MVs do. It should look nicely alongside the armored SWAT truck.

ALSO: Get rid of the back seats in the Sedan police car, then. For your work to not all go to waste, use that code to put back seats in the taxi, so that Rico can ride around in taxis in a separate mod, like you mentioned before. :)

JTH

Then it still would be easier to replace the wildforce with the sedan police car, and then just change the MV’s colors in heatspawn to heavydrop.pal.

I have allready put backseats in the taxi, just have’nt uploaded it yet, i wan’t to finish the police mod first. If i have the time, i think it will be done in a week.

I have adjusted the front fender on the sedan to fall off before the front of the car gets to big a dent.

mandella644

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Then it still would be easier to replace the wildforce with the sedan police car, and then just change the MV’s colors in heatspawn to heavydrop.pal.

Okay, go ahead and give that a shot.

Quote:
    I have allready put backseats in the taxi, just have’nt uploaded it yet, i wan’t to finish the police mod first. If i have the time, i think it will be done in a week.

Looking forward to it!

Quote:
    I have adjusted the front fender on the sedan to fall off before the front of the car gets to big a dent.

OK, I’m glad that’s fixed.

JTH

In my latest test, i was overrun by the police and swat within 1 to 2 minutes, so the amount of police showing up should be solved now.

The Police sedan and the undercover sedan has both been fitted with backseats and clinging positions, but is only set to 2 persons in heatspawn since i’m not to sure how to make them cling to the car in chase without clinging through the car body, other than that these 2 cars are done.

The Swat Truck has the same issue with the clinging through the body, but is set to 4 persons in heatspawn.

I tried to ad a backseat to the police bike, but in chase he clings to nothing and this did’nt look good, so i removed the seat again. The siren light and horn won’t work on the bike either.

The helicopter i used the 009 civilian helicopter, (the one with no wings on the sides) and gave it a heavydrop.pal and set it to 4 persons in heatspawn, this looks good and works perfect. Still have’nt found a light to put under the front.

As for the v017 jeep, it has only been given the heavydrop.pal.

I’m also thinking if i should upload my mod into the forum first, and let you guys test it, and make your own improvements to it, since my bet is that some of the things you can do better :cheer:

Here is a screen with CoconutFred’s police mod where i was overrun by the police and swat within 1 to 2 minutes. 2013_01_09_00005.jpg

mandella644

Wow! Awesome! :D

Looking forward to trying it out. Upload at will. :)

Also: has anyone ever looked into adding the red beam that shines from the sniper rifle’s scope when enemies use it onto other weapons, such as the rocket launcher, or even the pistol? That would be really cool. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Excellent work JTH. Looks amazing.

I agree with mandella644 – upload at will. ;)

I think either the mods section or the forum thread is fine.
    The one advantage of the mods section is you can start to track how many downloads
    it’s gotten, and it might be easier for version control, because you can remove
    the “old” version completely. Either way. Your call.

Also – How is CoconutFred’s Police skin looking? I know he’s pretty busy these days,
    so if it needs some adjustments, I might be able to help.

@mandella644 – re the “red beam”. I know andrewandrew was successful placing it
    on a vehicle weapon, so I suspect you could move it to other hand-held weapons.

I’d have to go back and look at his code, but I think he used this setting in weapons.bin:

Code:

EDIT – I think it was this mod:
    Super Military APC
    http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/Super-Military-APC/

mandella644

voxbox – I think he doesn’t want to publish it to the mods section because of the fact that it isn’t done at all. Not even ready for a release. There is still some stuff to do that will make the mod fully presentable to the community. ;)

Also – you said he was able to add it to the vehicle. But is it possible to add it to other guns?

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hi mandella644 – Fair enough about the mod not being ready for the mods section.
    I was just thinking it could be a Beta release,
    but maybe it is really more of an Alpha at this point.

About the red beam & hand-held weapons… As I mentioned
    “I suspect you could move it to other hand-held weapons.”

I believe the AI sniper rifles use it, but I don’t think the player sniper rifle does.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. Probably would be fairly quick to test.
    I haven’t tried it personally, so I can neither confirm nor deny. ;)

mandella644

I will try it tonight, if JTH hasn’t uploaded the files yet.

Also, where do I add:

Code:

In the file for the gun of my choice?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out! :)

Edit again: I add the laser_aim to the pistol and nothing happens. I thought that my mistake was that I didn’t add a laser_aim position, so I add it, and nothing happens. The guns don’t have any laser lights. :(

Any feedback/help would be appreciated.

mandella644

Looks like JTH is so confident that the mod is ready to go out into the world, he has released it! It’s that moment in every modder’s life … they grow up so fast! :blink:

Anyways, looking forward to trying it out once it is approved! Your move, voxbox! ;)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    … It’s that moment in every modder’s life … they grow up so fast! :blink:

LOL ;)

EDIT – When I have time over the next couple of days, I’ll look into the red beam thing.
    Can’t promise anything. But if I come up with something I’ll let you know. ;)

mandella644

Okay, I just played it and it’s totally amazing! There are a few bugs to report and some enhancements to file, but I will post a complete report tomorrow when I get the chance to play for a more extensive period of time. I’m going to sleep now, so goodnight until tomorrow. :)

JTH

Glad you like it Mandella644, feel free to improve it, if you want.

mandella644

Okay, so I played for a few hours this morning, and I found some bugs:

1.Occasionally, when Rico stunt jumps to an occupied Sakura Police Undercover/Normal, he will skink through the roof. You can fix this by clinging to either side. It was very difficult to reproduce this issue, so anyone else who encounters this issue please confirm it’s existence.

2. If you spawn a SWAT van and 3 invincible friendly soldiers, enter the van, and wait for them to get in, your game will crash. If it doesn’t crash on the first try, get out of the vehicle and try it again.

And that’s it. And now for features:

1. If you want that back seat on the motorcycle to work without the man inside trying to cling, use code from a civilian vehicle that doesn’t allow the troops to cling to it instead of a military one. I would do this myself, but I still can’t figure seating out.

2. voxbox is trying to help me with the laser aim to add it to the pistol/barrett, machine gun, and the rocket launcher at the moment. If he can figure it out, we will add that to the mod if it looks good.

3. I was thinking about making some colour-related tweaks to the police chopper. I’ll do that as soon as I can get back on my computer.

4. Also, CoconutFred will hopefully be done with his Chinese police mod soon so that you can implement it. The major current drawback is, of course, the ugly, unconvincing looking officers.

There is one thing that still bugs me about the mod, and that it’s so easy to lose the police, even via car. If somehow this could be fixed, that would be really awesome. Maybe not enough police vehicles are spawning, or the police just aren’t being clingy enough. I’m not really sure. I will look into this myself when I’m back on my rig, but any input would be appreciated.

There may be more bugs and possible enhancements that I’ve missed or forgot to mention. I will record and post them as I find them, or if I can fix/enhance them myself, I will try my best to do so. :)

Furthermore, I will be creating a promotional trailer for the mod. I’ll probably be done by Friday. I will also be positing about it on jc-mp.com forums. :D

Edit: here it is! https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,1256.msg11655.html#msg11655

JTH

here is a quickie for the swat truck crash:

Try adjust the number of persons in the swat truck from 4 to 3 or 2 in heatspawn.bin, this seems to work without crashing.

look for this object id:

Code:

inside this object code, look for this value:

Code:

and change it to this value:

Code:

mandella644

It worked! Do you want to update the mod yourself? If you haven’t yet, I can upload the file fore the fixed armored truck here, when I get back home. :)

JTH

You are welcome to upload it, and if possible, add your own name to the mod along with mine, since you have been such a big help.

mandella644

I’ll upload it tonight. Anyways, thanks so much for letting me help you along the way with this mod. It has been my pleasure to help make such an awesome mod possible. :)

And now I’m ready to help out with the Panau Taxi mod as well! :D

JTH

You can always post your ideas to it or even show what you have done.

JTH

In the comments to the mod, i was asked to add the AC-130, this gave me an idea to make a prisoner transport plane.

Could this be a good idea or should i skip it.

Personally i think it won’t be very useful.

mandella644

Try it out, see what it looks like. If it looks good, implement it into the mod. :)

JTH

For those who also uses Cpc2011 ‘s awsome Chevalier RS Vehicle Set v2.0 mod, i edited a version of the police mod to have Cpc2011 ‘s Chevalier mod included.

Hope you don’t mind it Cpc2011. [file name=Panau_Police_Mod_with_Cpc2011s_Chevalier_RS_Vehicle_Set_v2.zip size=8124952]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Panau_Police_Mod_with_Cpc2011s_Chevalier_RS_Vehicle_Set_v2.zip[/file]

demon4511
    Participant

Can you release this mod with the garret’s?

JTH

Give me a day or two and the garret will be a part of the mod.

demon4511
    Participant

:) Thank you

JTH

I’m nearly done with the Garret, i just need some small alignments.

Here is a preview: police_garret.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I’m nearly done with the Garret, i just need some small alignments.

Here is a preview: police_garret.jpg

Looks good! It will fit right in to the mix…

20-52-09-88_zps56d90a1f.jpg

20-49-49-02_zps67f13fd4.jpg

20-24-52-46_zps6cc8dba7.jpg

demon4511
    Participant

SHIT that looks amazing!!!!!

demon4511
    Participant

That bumper isiue didn’t get fixed?

JTH

I have uploaded the police mod again, this time with the Police Garret Traver-Z.

I know about the bumper on the 2 sedans, this will be fixed in the next upload, along with adding a prison transport plane and a small police plane.

demon4511
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I have uploaded the police mod again, this time with the Police Garret Traver-Z.

I know about the bumper on the 2 sedans, this will be fixed in the next upload, along with adding a prison transport plane and a small police plane.

Oh, yay, epic thanks!!!!!!!!!!

demon4511
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:

i downloaded the update..it had a picture of the garret on the download link but not in the file???? it might need to be confermed by an admin so ill cheak later.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

JTH’s new version is now live! ;)

JTH

For those who use cpc2011’s cevalier mod, i included files prepared for his Chevalier RS Vehicle Set v2.0 mod in this file: [file name=Panau_Police_Modv1.zip size=4424971]http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Panau_Police_Modv1.zip[/file]

You can download his mod here: http://justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/Chevalier-RS-Vehicle-Set-v2.0/

Gene D

Thank you JTH :)

Can’t wait till you release your new heavydrop jeep. Then I will have a mega vehicle army :P

(not sure if I can ask this or not–Any teasers of the “Heavydrop Jeep” JTH? :)

JTH

mandella644

Do the military fly the Military Transport Plane around Panau? You can make them do so by making some quick modifications to worldsim.

Nick Bana

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:
    Found a file in the JC2 directory that you might want to use for the skins! [file name=pd_panaupolice.zip size=675305]http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/pd_panaupolice.zip[/file]

How do you put that in? Rather, how do you make it spawn during heat???:huh:

mandella644

NickBana wrote:

Quote:
    mandella644 wrote:

Quote:

How do you put that in? Rather, how do you make it spawn during heat???:huh:

http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/police_alpha.rar

demon4511
    Participant

hi JTH I would suggest that you make a police boat aswell.. just an idea you might like.

demon4511
    Participant

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Here is a preview panau_police.jpg

in this version did they use the turrets?

JTH

It was just a test then, and they did not use the turrets.

I could make a boat along with the planes i’m planning to do, but now i want to concentrate on the hedge mod.

demon4511
    Participant

OK, epic and i cant wait

Nick Bana

I can’t spawn the SWAT truck… Why?:blink:

JTH

I think you might have missed a file or code, it should work.

However I’m going over the code myself and if there are any errors it will be fixed in the next version.

police_fleet.jpg

Nick Bana

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I think you might have missed a file or code, it should work.

However I’m going over the code myself and if there are any errors it will be fixed in the next version.

police_fleet.jpg

Could you replace the jeep tires with the normal ones in the next version? They are flying all over the places… And how to combine it with Panau Civil War mod?

mandella644

I think it would be better if JTH gave the factions more attention with this mod instead of telling us how to blend other faction mods with it. It’s a great mod alone, and I think it should stay that way.

Idea 1: Make all 3 factions ride in faction-coloured MVs with 4 men in each one and a guy manning the rooftop gun on the MV Quartermaster.
    Idea 2: Add a minigun to the nose of the Quapaw and standard chopper rockets under each wing and have the factions drive them, but keep your gunless chopper for the police. We might finally see the factions beating the police in heli battles! :D
    Idea 3: Upgrade the sea arsenals of the factions as well as the military. Maybe have the police and the factions drive only Winstons Amen 69s.
    Idea 4: Get rid of / give the option to not have the huge tires on the jeep – I don’t like this feature because the police are always flipping around in it and can barely control it.
    Idea 5: As you said, custom police airplanes would be very cool.

We all know you’re focusing on the hedge mod right now, but don’t forget your fans that like the Panau Police mod! :)

ALSO JTH: PLEASE IMPLEMENT COCONUTFRED’S CHINESE POLICE IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

»» http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/police_alpha.rar ««

JTH

Just as you say Mandella644, the factions need more attention and more weapons on the vehicles.

I’m staring out with removing the monster wheels and use the reskinned truck wheels, and straight after adding theese wheels it got better handling and no flipping.

Thinking of changing the bike to the heavy bike with the full fairing.

Made a decal that says Panau Police Department. Pulling my hair out trying to find where to put it. :cheer: wildforce_new_wheels.jpg

JTH

Hehe just managed to get 5 people in the MV Quartermaster and made it the vehicle for the Factions UlarBoys, Reapers and Roches, just by editing the heatspawn.bin. MV_Quartermaster_5pers.jpg

Nick Bana

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Hehe just managed to get 5 people in the MV Quartermaster and made it the vehicle for the Factions UlarBoys, Reapers and Roches, just by editing the heatspawn.bin. MV_Quartermaster_5pers.jpg

Can we test it? :woohoo:

JTH

if you use the police mod you can replace the heatspawn.bin with this. It will change the faction vehicles to the MV Quartermaster with mounted gun and the police bike is changed to the heavy bike, the rest is the same. [file name=heatspawn-edf864fd4cb8bb35b165f6df74cadda5.zip size=1979]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/heatspawn-edf864fd4cb8bb35b165f6df74cadda5.zip[/file]

mandella644

Excellent! Now maybe look into giving the factions helis (forget my transport heli idea just give them Skeeter Eagles) to counter the polices’ Skeeter Hawks and hopefully officially implement CF’s Chinese Police mod. :)

Also maybe consider making a police version of the Winstons Amen 69 and make it spawn in place of the YP-107 Phoenix and make faction Amens spawn as well.

JTH

Great idea Mandella644.

Nick Bana

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    if you use the police mod you can replace the heatspawn.bin with this. It will change the faction vehicles to the MV Quartermaster with mounted gun and the police bike is changed to the heavy bike, the rest is the same. [file name=heatspawn-edf864fd4cb8bb35b165f6df74cadda5.zip size=1979]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/heatspawn-edf864fd4cb8bb35b165f6df74cadda5.zip[/file]

-Ehem- I mean, the jeep…:P

mandella644

Just be patient and wait till the next update man :)

JTH

Just a small update.

I got it working with boats and helicopters for the factions in heatspawn.bin and i made it so they only use the MV Quartermaster with 4 persons seated and one controling the mounted minigun when they drive around. MV_Quartermaster_5pers_minigun.jpg

mandella644

Awesome! Looking forward to trying it out!

JTH

I’m wondering if it is possible to add frendly faction vehicles on the radar, just like the yellow millitary icon.

I found the red “hud_icon_car_red_dif.dds” and orange “hud_icon_car_orange_dif.dds” icon for the military and found the file that use them “icon_types.bin”, but can’t figure out how to add the friendly factions to it.

mandella644

Not sure, but TBH the minimap would be very confusing if faction troops started having orange icons on it, which you’re already accustomed to being an indicator for non-hostile nearby military vehicles.

JTH

you might be right, just thought about giving them some other colors for friendly, but again it’s just an idea. However I have put the japanese in the heatspawn along with the government, it somehow works but needs some more coding.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

How about Green for Friendly?

JTH

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    How about Green for Friendly?

That would be perfect.

Nick Bana

Yess!!!

CoconutFred

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    you might be right, just thought about giving them some other colors for friendly, but again it’s just an idea. However I have put the japanese in the heatspawn along with the government, it somehow works but needs some more coding.

Haven’t looked in heatspawn in a while, is there some sort of faction field there?I thought it was just like “reapers_heatspawn” and all that?

Also, my desktop pc’s network card has gone kaput, typing this from my phone.welp.

JTH

In the top of the heatspawn there are 3 custom heatspawn, i tried making one by copying the government heatspawn, but it did’nt work, then i added 2 vehicles to the government heatspawn as unit 3 and 4 under heat 0, and it now shows the japanese logo on some of the vehicles, but still can’t figure out the color for it, but for the police mod it does’nt matter since it will be re-colored in black and white.

CoconutFred

JTH, are you submitting this or something else for the modding competition? 😆

JTH

I hope to submit this mod, but i need some help, i got heatspawn.bin working pretty good now, the only issue i have now is the spawn height of the faction helicopters, i want them to spawn lower to the ground.

Hope someone can help.

CoconutFred

I’m not even sure if that’s possible. Maybe change the type from air to land?

JTH
    CoconutFred wrote:
    I’m not even sure if that’s possible. Maybe change the type from air to land?

You sir are “THE MAN” that did the trick. Now they fly just over the treetops.

Thanks.

JTH

Here are some screenshots:

The factions now fly low enough to attack the police by helicopter.
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136849171116/A659DBA8AA44FA6E16DD96E79FB55A6CBF7EF344/

A vehicle i’m working on to replace the Chepachet PVD
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136849189155/1ECF4D39FFA4DC2DF3EE79538657013D878E2045/

mandella644

Haha CF you’re a GENIUS :D

Looking amazing JTH!

JTH

demon4511
    Participant

WOW this looks amazing!!!

JTH
    voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    JTH wrote:

Fantastic JTH – The other one had “potential” … But this new design is really really good!

CoconutFred

MV Quartermaster using blackmarket.pal? Nice!

JTH

Thanks guys.

Yes it just uses the heavydrop.pal, however when it spawns in the egde of various cities, it still uses the military colors.

I know i can fix it with renaming and reskinning the dds files, but it would be nice to just finde the code. :)

mandella644

After you rename those files I’m really looking forward to the new update! :D

Also, was glad to contribute with the rims on the hummer quartermaster. ;)

demon4511
    Participant

WOW, JTH when you complete this mo is going to be the best mod around!!!!

JTH
    Demon4511 wrote:
    WOW, JTH when you complete this mo is going to be the best mod around!!!!

Hehe thanks. :)

Final skin on the MV Quartermaster that replaces the Chepachet PVD This has the original machinegun where the Factions Quartermaster has a Minigun and thanks to Mandella644s suggestion there are original Hummer wheels on it.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136870583481/EC960B86C8CFDED31820F8F5067BAFDC88D1952D/

Next thing i just need to do the same with the guns on the small attackboat before i release it.

mandella644

Awesome! :D

demon4511
    Participant

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

You’re doing some really fantastic work here JTH.
    I always look forward to your updates!

CoconutFred

Why give the faction quartermasters a machinegun when the police have an MG though? Are the factions really that helpless?

JTH

Here is what i got so far.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136889706194/03231355C17EE74298750EFFA5EB41B317E9F141/

There will be 2 versions of the MV Quartermaster, one with minigun mounted and one with machinegun mountet so it’s up the user to choose.

As for the small attackboat it will be the same choise.

Police helicopter has been disarmed in the first few heats, so only officers that hangs outside shooting at you.

The police helicopter and boats are now white.

The Bike has been upgraded to a faster bike and both sedans has the frontbumper fixed so it falls off faster.

The Police MV Quartermaster is replacing the Chepachet PVD ingame.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

The Hummer looks great in this mix. Fits right in.I like the new options for the minigun / machine gun.
    So you say the helicopter is “disarmed in the first few heats”…
    Does that imply that at higher heat levels, does it have mounted weapons? If yes = I like

BTW – This is a great mix of vehicles. This will help keep me on my toes.

Before this mod:
    When there were troops headed my way – I had a bad habit of just shooting out one of their front tires – 75% of the time they just went flying and I didn’t really have to worry about them.

With this mod:
    Now it’s harder to hit the front tires on the Garret.
    And on the big SWAT van, if you shoot out a tire = it really doesn’t even notice.

JTH

In this mod they come in a higher number each time, however this can vary.

I’m setting the helicopters to have no guns in heat 0 and heat 1, but from heat 2 to 4 they will have the normal armor like the miniguns and rockets.
    i have thought about using the Rowlinson K22 in heat 0 and heat 1 fully armed.

CoconutFred

I haven’t modded heatspawn.bin in some time. Is heat 0 the level right after you first get heat, or is it the no-heat level of soldiers?

Police vehicles are looking pretty awesome. :cheese:

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    JTH wrote:
    I have thought about using the Rowlinson K22

Brilliant!

CoconutFred wrote:
    Is heat 0 the level right after you first get heat, or is it the no-heat level of soldiers?

Ah, good point.

Hmmm… IF Heat 0 is “no heat”, then I really like the idea of having the Police just
    “patrolling” around in a Police K22 like they do in the small attack boats & jeeps

JTH

Heat 0 is the no heat levet

Here is a list of the heat levels:
    heat_00 = No Heat
    heat_000 = Lowest heat where the police begins to chase you.
    heat_01
    heat_02
    heat_03
    heat_04 Highest heat

JTH

Here is my setup in heatspawn:

I’m keeping the helicopters armed in all heats, since the factions force are strong enough to deal with it.

heat_00 = Police Heavy Motorcycle, Police Sedan, Police Wildforce, Rowlinson K22 and YP-107 Phoenix are controlling the areas.
    heat_000 = Same as heat_00 but now they begin to chase you.
    heat_01 = Police Sedan, Police Wildforce, UH-10 Chippewa and YP-107 Phoenix.
    heat_02 = Police Sedan, Police Garret Traver-Z, UH-10 Chippewa and YP-107 Phoenix.
    heat_03 = Police Garret Traver-Z, UH-10 Chippewa and Winstons Amen 69.
    heat_04 = Undercover sedan, Swat truck, UH-10 Chippewa and Winstons Amen 69.

demon4511
    Participant

how long has this thread been going for? i dont think its been that long but you’v made some GOOD progress!!!

mandella644

Awesome stuff JTH. If you want to add the Rowlingson, I think it would be very out of place, but what the heck! lol! :cheer:

JTH

Hehe i know it would be out of place and it does’nt work as well as with the Chippewa helicopter, so i’m sticking with that.

mandella644

Nice.

Hope you have luck with adding some seats to the YP Phoenix like we talked about earlier. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hopefully you will still have helicopters flying around in zero heat = “on patrol”

I’m have to admit I’m disappointed to hear you’re not doing the Rowlinson. :(

We see this style around SoCal quite a bit. (This one’s from Riverside.)
    RiversidePoliceHelicopter1oClock_zps02f67010.jpg

mandella644

I think the biggest problem with the Rowlingson, voxbox13, is that it would never stand against a faction Chippewa like a fully loaded skeeter hawk would. Also, JTH can’t even put a passenger in the side because Rico can’t shoot him out, as the Rowlingson has no room for front clinging stunt positions on the front. Not to mention the fact that the Rowlingson doesn’t have any preset camera angles for a struggle, so stealing one from the police would be WAY too easy. With the Skeeter Hawk, Rico’s got to kill all 3 passengers and then have a struggle with the pilot. That’s a good challenge. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hey mandella – Those are all excellent points. Particularly about the combat. I think you’re right that the Chippewa / Skeeter choppers are much better for action situations.

I just notice that currently – when there’s no heat – there are jeeps out on routine patrol,
    and motorcycles, and the small attack boats (YP-107) … even the occasional jet will fly over head …
    But there are no helicopters – unless there’s actually “ACTIVE” heat.

The way I imagine it is – The Rowlinson would just be flying around when there is NO heat.
    Like – just some dudes out on routine patrol. When they spot something, they can set off the Alert
    to send in the Big Dogs. (I guess you could still have a Chippewa / Skeeter. out on “patrol”.)

Then again, I can always just make custom personalized tweaks to include a Rowlinson
    = ONLY at Heat Level 0.

mandella644

No idea if that’s possible – you’ll have to ask JTH. I’ll ask him later when he comes back online on Steam. :)

CoconutFred

Some heatspawn edits will be enough to make that happen. ;)

JTH

They way i set it up now, the sedan, motorcycle, boat and for you Voxbox13, the Rowlinson K22 are patroling the areas now without heat

took a screenshot of the rowlinson k22
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136918140627/DDFA47D04727450F4713F7452C7FAD9296C316E4/

the other day when i listet the heats i made a mistake with heat_00 and heat_000, heat_000
    is the lowest were heat is off and heat_00 is where the heat is on

Here is a list of the heat levels:
    heat_000 = No Heat
    heat_00 = Lowest heat where the police begins to chase you.
    heat_01
    heat_02
    heat_03
    heat_04 Highest heat

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    JTH wrote:
    They way i set it up now, the sedan, motorcycle, boat and for you Voxbox13, the Rowlinson K22 are patroling the areas now without heat

took a screenshot of the rowlinson k22
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612760136918140627/DDFA47D04727450F4713F7452C7FAD9296C316E4/

Freakin’ SWEET !!!

Thank you! You’re the man!

mandella644

So cool! Glad your idea worked nicely, voxbox. :)

CoconutFred

Too legit. :silly:

demon4511
    Participant

BULLSHIT THATS EPIC!!!!!!

JTH

hehe what do you think about this, i mange to get 5 faction soldiers on the YP-107 Phoenix

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/613886492429091826/8E5EA3FCD90084355490CED35844B0F9E064F3FE/

mandella644

LOL SO AWESOME :D :D :D

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Another genius move. That’s amazing stuff JTH.

JTH

The sad thing is that i can’t get the 3 in the back to do anything, they do not return fire or stand up.

Right now i’m working on a front cling position for the Rowlinson K22, so we can tease the police when they are on patrol.

mandella644

Great. Maybe look at the code of the land vehicles and see what makes them:

a. Hang out of doors and shoot
    b. Jump out of vehicles

demon4511
    Participant

How did you get the people in the back of the boat

JTH

I just added 3 extra seats

mandella644

The newest version of this mod is coming along very nicely. I was recently privileged to give it a test run, and it was awesome!

One of the biggest highlights was the new MV Quartermaster for the factions. It’s really amazing.

8190screenshots20130313.jpg

8190screenshots20130313.jpg

(sorry about the bad quality, I’m on a laptop until my desktop’s fixed)

Also, shooting all of the passengers in the boats out before hijacking it can be quite a chore as well. But great fun nonetheless. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Oh wow – I had no idea the Factions were getting their custom Quartemasters.

Excellent! Looks great.

Jonnny Adew

JTH can you maybe make an tutorial which shows how to add more seats?

mandella644

Jonnny Adew

oh thx :)

JTH

Glad you guys like the MV Quartermasters, i set them to use the faction colors for one reason, it’s easier to see who are comming to back you up, also the police helicopters are set to use the Mullen Skeeter Hawk and the Rowlinson K22, so no weapons in their helicopters, but in the Mullen Skeeter Hawk there are 3 armed policemen that stand outside and shoot at you, the Rowlinson k22 are only a spotter.

I’m planning to release the mod in the next 12 hours, in my case tonight. :cheese:

Also there will be info on how to change to different setup if you need more or less action. :cheese:

mandella644

Yes! So excited! :D

JTH

Version 2 is out now, i put it under cars this time. http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/Panau-Police-Mod-v2/

I did not include CF’s policeskin http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/police_alpha.rar, since the file would be to big

Jonnny Adew

The best mod ever !!

JTH

thanks

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    JTH wrote:
    Version 2 is out now, i put it under cars this time. http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Cars/Panau-Police-Mod-v2/

I did not include CF’s policeskin http://justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/police_alpha.rar, since the file would be to big

Thanks JTH – Can’t wait to test drive this new version!

demon4511
    Participant

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!testing it as soon as i wake up tomoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Great mod JTH. I had a lot of fun with it.

Trying to increase heat level …

20-56-52-81_zps8f7bdda6.jpg

20-56-53-81_zps65c61605.jpg

20-56-54-81_zps60494d75.jpg

20-56-55-84_zps7ac70b7d.jpg

mandella644

2013031500001.jpg

2013031500002t.jpg

demon4511
    Participant
    voxbox13 wrote:
    Great mod JTH. I had a lot of fun with it.

Trying to increase heat level …

20-56-52-81_zps8f7bdda6.jpg

20-56-53-81_zps65c61605.jpg

20-56-54-81_zps60494d75.jpg

20-56-55-84_zps7ac70b7d.jpg

HAHA i love doing this at the racetrack!!!

mandella644

demon4511
    Participant

WOW mandella i love ll your viddeos

JTH

Love the video, nice job mandella644

mandella644

The vid’s down because it had a black space, am re-rendering now. :)

In the mean time, enjoy:

http://youtu.be/8OCTleDHep0

and

http://youtu.be/I5UKhdjOREo

demon4511
    Participant

how do i get the flying/no-clip mode you had?

mandella644

It’s an unreleased version of a mod by Philpax, this is the fat version. :)

demon4511
    Participant

darn it do you know if he will rellease it?

mandella644

There are versions you can download.

https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,1004.0.html

demon4511
    Participant

And your is a better one?

mandella644

It’s got more features that were later removed probably due to bugs.

Second upload:

http://youtu.be/Ckzm8clQ9Lw

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    mandella644 wrote:
    The vid’s down because it had a black space, am re-rendering now. :)

In the mean time, enjoy:
    http://youtu.be/I5UKhdjOREo

mandella664 – You have outdone yourself with this Animation Admiration video!
    Really – What a great way to shoot this – with the slow motion and the music.
    I was totally entranced.
    And what a perfect ending – the way it seamlessly goes into real time…
    And then he drives out the static frame. Nice – very nice cinematography.

mandella644

Thank you very much, voxbox. :)

demon4511
    Participant

Hey guys when i isstall the mod the pics of the vehicles dont show in the blackmarket? Any fix?

JTH

The images for the blackmarket will come later, i need to make them first

demon4511
    Participant

Thanks

mandella644

JTH

I have just updated the file in mods, now it includes images for the Blackmarket menu, a police jet and worldsim that is editet to replace the personal jet with a jumbojet, so no civilians will fly the police jet.

CoconutFred

JTH, are you still submitting this for the modding competition?

JTH

have’nt thought about it. If so, what should i do?

And i don’t think i can do it since it’s allready uploaded.

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

As long as you make a really big change to the mod you can enter it. if its something small then you can’t.

Submit this as a new mod (with a major change) to the competition category, all downloads/rating need to be 0 for the voting to take place.

JTH

The Panau Police mod is mow updated with some errors fixed: Roaches will now show up as they should, more boats are added for the factions.

A little extra: Police Wildforce now have original Jeep Wrangler Wheels and the Hedge Wildchild and Poloma Renegade are now added to worldsim as civilian vehicles.

Saleh
    JTH wrote:

Well, your mod is one of my favourite mods. There are only a few things which disturb me :S The first thing are all these Hedge vehicles in the blackmarket.bin. For zxz users, which don’t use these other mods, it nerfts to scroll these much… And the second thing is your Bering vehicle. It looks very cool but it’s to boring… That such a big plane can’t shot or do anything is really a shame… My first mod, which I used was this http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/Vehicles/Planes/Bering-130-Xtreme-v4/. It’s an amazing mod, so why you can’t do somethink similar? I don’t use this mod anymore duo one reason. The biggest problem on this mod is, that now all flac canons become the same damage as the Bering. So it would be the best if only the Bering had this much range, damage and impact. The next problem is that this plane is indestructable, so you can’t shot it down from the air B) This camera mod for this vehicle is pretty cool too but the Boeing become this camera too. And a zoom for it would be nice, so that you could shot accurate. I think to make it looking like a Ac-130 or Ac-130U would be amazing. You have to see the canons :cheer:

Look here a some pictures…

AC-130.jpg

ac-130-spectre-isniper-from-above-02.jpg

ac-130h_20_of_67.jpg

I don’t know if it would be possible to do this all but it would be very very cool. Sorry for my bad english I speak german :)

Tiffany Bracelets
    Bracelets
    Cheap Tiffany Bracelets
    Buy Tiffany Bracelets
    Discount Tiffany Bracelets
    When you wish to be creative, there isn’t any stopping; you could have movie stars, old buildings natural gems, colors.nature everything imprinted about the purse.Nowadays lots in jewelry is usually used in such designer bags.
    Lot about websites offer these designer bags online and you will pick and choose an elegant cigar purse/handbag with the click from mouse.By doing this you can pick-up designs and interact with the artists who make them on the web and figure out what design you can like additionally, the price additionally.
    On the internet, it’s little easier to custom design as possible simultaneously review the additional designs available from more then one artist.
    If you’re closely associated with any person, object or any dancers, blossoms etc, their images may be placed for the bag convenientlyTiffany Bracelets

Bracelets

Cheap Tiffany Bracelets

Buy Tiffany Bracelets

Discount Tiffany Bracelets

Graduated bead drop earrings. Sterling silver. – $49.00 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE

.fo a{ font-size:14px;}

When you wish to be creative, there isn’t any stopping; you could have movie stars, old buildings natural gems, colors.nature everything imprinted about the purse.Nowadays lots in jewelry is usually used in such designer bags.

Lot about websites offer these designer bags online and you will pick and choose an elegant cigar purse/handbag with the click from mouse.By doing this you can pick-up designs and interact with the artists who make them on the web and figure out what design you can like additionally, the price additionally.

On the internet, it’s little easier to custom design as possible simultaneously review the additional designs available from more then one artist.

If you’re closely associated with any person, object or any dancers, blossoms etc, their images may be placed for the bag conveniently

Jewellery blog

Jewellery

About gtiffany.com blog

SchmuckTiffany SchmuckGünstige Tiffany SchmuckTiffany SchmuckTiffany Schmuck Verkauf

SchmuckTiffany SchmuckGünstige Tiffany SchmuckTiffany SchmuckTiffany Schmuck Verkauf

Tiffany Armbänder
    Armbänder
    Günstige Tiffany Armbänder
    Kaufen Tiffany Armbänder
    Discount Tiffany Armbänder
    Friedenszeichen Charme in Sterling-Silber. – €28.38 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE language: Deutsch Français italiano Español Português 日本語 russian arabic norwegian swedish danish Nederlands finland ireland English #navTool ul{ float:left;} #navTool ul li{float:left;}

* {Margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none;}

Zuhause :: Schmuck :: Charms :: Friedenszeichen Charme in Sterling-Silber. Friedenszeichen Charme in Sterling-Silber.

Friedenszeichen Charme in Sterling-Silber.

€90.96 €28.38
    Sie sparen 69% !

Anzahl:

• Free Packaging !
    • 24 Hours Shipping.
    • 100% High Quality & Authentic Guarantee.

Die internationale Zeichen des Friedens. Charm aus Sterlingsilber. Karabinerverschluss beimisst Halskette oder Armband.

/tiffany_usa_/Jewelry/Charms/Materials-Sterling/Peace-Sign-charm-in-sterling-silver--12.jpg

/tiffany_usa_/Jewelry/Charms/Materials-Sterling/Peace-Sign-charm-in-sterling-silver--14.jpg

/tiffany_usa_/Jewelry/Charms/Materials-Sterling/Peace-Sign-charm-in-sterling-silver--17.jpg

/tiffany_usa_/Jewelry/Necklaces-Pendants/Materials-Sterling/Peace-Sign-charm-in-sterling-silver-on-a-chain--7.jpg

An einen Freund senden Bewertung schreiben

. fo a { font- size: 14px ;} Home | Großhandel | Bestellstatus | Kontakt | Versand | Zahlung | FAQ | Größentabelle | Gutscheine | Site Map | Datenschutz | AGB Tiffany Ringe, Tiffany Schmuck, Tiffany Halsketten, Tiffany Armbänder, Tiffany Kettenanhänger, Tiffany Ohrringe, Tiffany Broschen, Tiffany Watches, Tiffany

Co blog

Co

About gtiffany.com blog

Timberland Herren Stiefel
    Timberland
    Kaufen Timberland Boots
    Timberland Mens Boots Outlet
    Günstige Timberland Mens-Boot
    Timberland Herren Stiefel

Timberland

Kaufen Timberland Boots

Timberland Mens Boots Outlet

Günstige Timberland Mens-Boot

Männer Timberland CUSTOM 6 Inch Boot-Schwarz-Weiß [246] – €86.59 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE

language:

Deutsch

Français

italiano

Español

Português

日本語

russian

arabic

norwegian

swedish

danish

Nederlands

finland

ireland

English

#navTool ul{ float:left;}
    #navTool ul li{float:left;}

Männer Timberland CUSTOM 6 Inch Boot-Schwarz-Weiß

Männer Timberland CUSTOM 6 Inch Boot-Schwarz-Weiß

• Artikelnummer: 246

€147.72  €86.59
    Sie sparen 41% !

Bitte wählen Sie:

MensEUR41
    MensEUR42
    MensEUR43
    MensEUR44
    MensEUR45
    MensEUR46

Size Chart

Anzahl:

Produktbeschreibung

Günstige Timberlan Stiefel heißer Verkauf online, ist es wirklich eine gute Nachricht für Menschen, die Bergkulisse liebtTimberland Herren 6-Inch wirklich geeignet für Ihre Wander-und climbing.Cheapest Preise und kostenlose Lieferung, die wir für you.Just genießen Sie die lustigen kaufen unsere günstigen timberlands.

Produktdetails

* Kombination wasserdichtem Leder mit echtem Schaffell bietet dauerhaften Schutz

* Haltbare Schnürsenkel und rostfreie Hardware für langlebige tragen

* Premium brüniert und geölt Leder ist leicht und robust

* Soft Innenfutter mit Komfort gepolsterte Innensohle

* Flexible Zwischensohle mit Zehenschutz und Gummi lug Traktion Laufsohle

Sie können auch mögen:Timberland Damen,Timberland Kinder.

/timberland_/Timberland-men/Boots/Men-s-Timberland-CUSTOM-6-Inch-Boot-Black-White.jpg

/timberland_/Timberland-men/Boots/Men-s-Timberland-CUSTOM-6-Inch-Boot-Black-White-1.jpg

Recent Reviews

Derzeit gibt es keine Bewertungen.

Bewertung schreiben

.fo a{ font-size:14px;}

Inch blog

Timberland

About stimberland.com blog

tiffany blau
    Tiffany Bangles
    tiffany gold Armreifen
    Günstige Tiffany Armreifen
    Rabatt tiffany bangle
    tiffany blau

Tiffany Bangles

tiffany gold Armreifen

Günstige Tiffany Armreifen

Rabatt tiffany bangle

Tiffany Bezet Runde – €25.13 : TITLE, SITE_TAGLINE

language:

Deutsch

Français

italiano

Español

Português

日本語

russian

arabic

norwegian

swedish

danish

Nederlands

finland

ireland

English

US Dollar
    CNY
    Euro
    GB Pound
    Canadian Dollar
    Australian Dollar
    Jappen Yen
    Norske Krone
    Swedish Krone
    Danish Krone
    Russian Ruble

Tiffany Bezet Runde

Tiffany Bezet Runde

€129.76  €25.13
    Sie sparen 81% !

Please Choose:

4 1/2
    5 1/2
    6 1/2
    7 1/2
    9 1/2
    8 1/2
    10 1/2
    11 1/2
    12 1/2

Anzahl:

Tiffany Bezet folgt den Konturen einer Runde diamant, betont seine Form in einem schlanken Platinlünette Einstellung. Elegant, modern und einfach strahlend. Ring in Platin mit rundem diamant. Carat Gesamtgewicht 0,16.

Related Products

<li id="li0" style="display:block;float:left;padding-

left:10px;width:160px; height:160px;”>
      Tiffany Loving Heart Verlobungsring

<li id="li1" style="display:block;float:left;padding-

Tiffany Twist bow ring

<li id="li2" style="display:block;float:left;padding-

Paloma Calife Triple-Band-Ring

<li id="li3" style="display:block;float:left;padding-

Round Diamant-Ring

Armbänder blog

Tiffany

About freshtiffanyco.com blog

Mikel Seidl

Is there a way you could re-upload the hedge files? The zippyshare download link is broken. I would really like to use it also so that I dont have like 30 blank entries in my blackmarket. thanks

JTH

I’m currently working on a new version of the Hedge it includes fewer vehicles so you have to wait a bit and at the same time i’m working on a new swedish police mod

JTH

Anyway here is a preview of some of the vehicles for the next police force.

swedishpoliceforce.jpg

CoconutFred

Heh, London metro police colors.

I’ll enjoy shooting up SWAT-filled station wagons. :silly:

mandella644

CoconutFred

Now that you mention it, I will have even more fun shooting up swedish cops.

JTH

I do wan’t to change some things in the ee.epe of the boats and helicopters i wan’t to use, but i can’t edit them, i tried to convert the ee.epe of the 009 civilian helicopter, but even just converting it to xml and back to ee.epe without change anything it freezes the game when i try it out. I use the gibbed 169.

Hope anyone know what can cause this issue.

CoconutFred

Well what are you editing? Decals, or…?

JTH

I wan’t to remove decals on the boat, and i wan’t to rename the helicopter, so it won’t use the dds from the civilian helicopters.

CoconutFred

Does it crash when you try to remove decals or when you tried to make a new helicopter?

JTH

it crashes just by converting the ee.epe file to xml and back to ee.epe again without editing the file.

CoconutFred

This might require hex editing. It seems like gibbstools is causing the problem, so hex editing might be the only way to do this.

JTH

i’ll give it a go and report back later on, thanks.

CoconutFred

A happy, loving family of policemen:

DvvOtCR.jpg

HFz1Ohk.jpg

Loving those 5-seat boats!

Nick Bana
    JTH wrote:
    Anyway here is a preview of some of the vehicles for the next police force.

swedishpoliceforce.jpg

Blaine was a Swede, you know? :cheer:

CoconutFred

JTH did you ever get those decals sorted out?

JTH

Lucky i just checked the forum, i have’nt had time to work on it and won’t have time in a long time, i can try upload the incomplete parts sometime.

mandella644

JTH has been offline on Steam for 12 days! :(

JTH

I’m offline because of my wife was hit by a car on scooter, she is ok but i have to take care of her as a first priority.

mandella644

Wow man…that’s loyalty right there! I’m glad she is alright.

JTH = the ideal husband. :P

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Wow JTH – Sorry to hear that! Glad she’s okay, but still scary. Good that she has you around.
    Here’s to a speedy recovery!

JTH

Hey Guys, it’s going better with my wife, and this means i now have some time again to continue on the police mod.

Then again still no luck on the boat and helicopters ee.epe files.

demon4511
    Participant

Oh s*** I’m glad she’s ok!!

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Welcome back JTH !

Saleh

Capo, are you still alive?

JTH

Don’t know if Capo is, but i am. :)

mandella644

I want to talk to you on Steam so badly, JTH, it’s been such a long time! :(

demon4511
    Participant

OMG JTH!!!
    you ok :(

JTH
    Demon4511 wrote:
    OMG JTH!!!
    you ok :(

Yep hehe, just fried my cheap motherboard a while ago while trying to oc my fx 6300 up to 4.4Ghz, i only gave around 90$ for it, right now i’m using a temporary motherboard until i save enough to buy the i7-4770(none k) processor with a gtx-770 graphic card. hopefully within a month or two.

demon4511
    Participant

HAHA, i’m glad your back and i’m sure everyone else is aswell :D

elman

can you add in the mod.you get to be a poilce officer :police: you can do any thing you like and the poilce dont come for you they are on your team

CoconutFred

Saleh
    JTH wrote:
    Don’t know if Capo is, but i am. :)

This was a test 😆 Thats cool, I hope you realease as soon as possible new stuff. And will there be any updates for the old Police Force 2.1? Because you said that you working on a new Police Mod.

alicetaylor
    Participant

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.

http://www.happywheelsy8.com

wingsioplay
    Participant

You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.  geometry-dash.net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.