WIP: Chevalier Assault RS

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Creation WIP: Chevalier Assault RS

This topic contains 91 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by voxbox13 voxbox13 6 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Andrew

Well I’ve made some leaps and bounds in getting this thing ready to go! The hard part of getting the weapon mounted and working is done, and all that’s really left is the “offroad kit” installation.

One minor thing I ran into was the mount ring being slightly larger than the hole in the bed cover. I don’t suppose there’s a way to adjust the scale in the same way we can with tyre_scale? Chev_Assault_RS_Mount.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

You could delete that small part of the dif file.

I haven’t tried it on vehicles, but when you do that on character difs
    that portion becomes invisible. ;)

For example…
    before I remembered to fix a file name while hex-editing holsters onto Rico ala Ghost Recon.
    09_00_14.jpg

Andrew

I suppose that would work. Just open the cover hole up a little bit, thanks for the tip/idea. Always good to have another set of eyes and mind to consult!

Andrew

Ok here it is! It’s almost ready to upload, I only need a hand getting the exitmountedgun_roof to work. For some reason the only way out is by exiting the vehicle. Getting in the mount works fine though lol the exit to roof thing has me baffled though. Chev_Assault_RS_Minigun.jpg

JTH

Nice, looks awsome.

Andrew

After bashing my head against my desk for a few hours last night AND today, I discovered that when using notepad++ you can paste your copied code into a new doc, add or remove tab indents from said code, and put it where you need it in the mvdoll you are editing. Things just got a little easier lol.

Oh and I have to say that weapon mount collections are a total pain in the butt. Example: Adding the hedge turret and weapons to this model. Almost ANY position change either drops the rocket, or breaks the whole thing. And while I figured out some of the scaling for the different parts you can totally forget it with collections lol.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

@cpc2011 – The truck is looking great, man.

I can relate to your “bashing your head against a desk” scenario. Some of this code is tricky and downright finicky.

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    …. I figured out some of the scaling for the different parts ….

Oh – sounds interesting! Not just tires?

Andrew

Yes!! On some of the parts (I haven’t tested very many) you have

value name=”world” type=”mat”>1,0,0, 0,1,0, 0,0,1, 0, -0.25, -1.1</value (this is the positioning line from the modern bumper on the Traveller RS)
    The red values are scaling while the blue obviously is the position.

Not sure how many parts can be affected by this, and didn’t see any noticable change when playing with the “local” version of this line.

BUT this could have some very useful implications in part scaling :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Yes!! On some of the parts (I haven’t tested very many) you have

value name=”world” type=”mat”>1,0,0, 0,1,0, 0,0,1, 0, -0.25, -1.1</value (this is the positioning line from the modern bumper on the Traveller RS)
    The red values are scaling while the blue obviously is the position.

Not sure how many parts can be affected by this, and didn’t see any noticable change when playing with the “local” version of this line.

BUT this could have some very useful implications in part scaling :)

Oh, yes! I have only tried messing with the red values a few times, a long time ago.

I was trying to control the mount portion of the aircraft mounted weapons.

I found out one of the values controls inversion of the mount – from above the weapon to below the weapon. (I’d have to look thru my notes to remember which value in the string.)

Ultimately, I was trying to get the mount horizontal instead. I couldn’t figure it out. The other values just seemed to “warp” the shape of the mount. But I was only doing some quick tests, so didn’t experience the scaling effect.

I must have gotten distracted by something shiny, so I never got back to it.

Like you say – It looks like some more experimenting with those values could be useful. ;)

Andrew

well i broke it again so im starting over from scratch. Got the weapons up and running, then went to change the performance and once again lost the rocket launcher. This time performance first, weapons second. Maybe I’ll get this finished before 2013 lol.

Andrew

Had to offer this up as a bit of morning humor. While testing the performance adjustments I found myself in an interesting spot. Hey_you_cant_park_there.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Had to offer this up as a bit of morning humor. While testing the performance adjustments I found myself in an interesting spot. Hey_you_cant_park_there.jpg

L O L

Andrew

ok something, I have NO idea what, is causing a crash anytime I try to add files to the .eez besides the monster tires/wheels and the bumpers. I’m at a total loss here.

Edit: this last time was just the turret and machinegun dds files for the hedge, that’s all, just dds files :ohmy:

from working purchasable truck to ctd on purchase just from 6 files?

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hey Cpc2011 –

Not sure – maybe we can brainstorm some things to help troubleshoot it.

Maybe try a different version of Gibbed’s Tools? Which version are you using?

Does the .eez pack ok (today) if you don’t try to add those other/new files?

You could try attaching the folder in this thread
    (the folder you would pack into an .eez), and one of us could try to pack it.

Sorry – that may not be much help.

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Hey Cpc2011 –

Not sure – maybe we can brainstorm some things to help troubleshoot it.

Maybe try a different version of Gibbed’s Tools? Which version are you using?

Does the .eez pack ok (today) if you don’t try to add those other/new files?

You could try attaching the folder in this thread
    (the folder you would pack into an .eez), and one of us could try to pack it.

Sorry – that may not be much help.

Tools R1.69/R1.48/R1.38/ going to try R1.28 next
    They’ve all been packing fine up until i try to add anything else lol
    Going to give this one more shot before I stick the folder up here. My “thinking” is it didn’t like the fact that there were files unassigned to anything at that moment…though I’m pretty sure that “thinking” is flawed lol.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Tools R1.69/R1.48/R1.38/ going to try R1.28 next
    They’ve all been packing fine up until i try to add anything else lol
    Going to give this one more shot before I stick the folder up here. My “thinking” is it didn’t like the fact that there were files unassigned to anything at that moment…though I’m pretty sure that “thinking” is flawed lol.

Oh! You’ve definitely already been trying other versions already! lol
    Well, maybe R1.28 will help.

I’m sure I’ve unwittingly packed unnecessary files into an .eez before.
    (Probably with R1.28, since that’s my Go-To Set.)

My other thought was: If there’s anything “wrong” with the mvdoll, then it will break the .eez pack process.
    That’s why I was wondering if it packed ok without the extra files.
    But it SOUNDS like you’ve confirmed that way works… Did I get that right?

Andrew

Pretty much yes. I have noticed that the binconverter will usually spit out an error when theres a problem but who knows :)

ok so I’ve just confirmed that the converter in r128, r148, and r169 do NOT give an error if theres a problem; however, R138 does….so back to 138 for converting lol.

and yes I apparently have an unreferanced object thats breaking my mvdoll

Um yeah….138’s converter even says that about working mvdolls so ignore that.

Andrew

Ok here it is! After 14 hours of crashes, errors, disappearing weapons (and bumpers) I finally got it right! With luck everything will stay put so I can tweak the performance a bit before uploading, but here it is right this moment.

oops I was 4k over the pic limit lol FINALLY.jpg

JTH

Looks really Cool

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Ok here it is! After 14 hours of crashes, errors, disappearing weapons (and bumpers) I finally got it right! With luck everything will stay put so I can tweak the performance a bit before uploading, but here it is right this moment.

oops I was 4k over the pic limit lol FINALLY.jpg

Whoa … That’s bad ass!

Andrew

Hey JTH here’s the eez. If you could take a look that’d be great :) The dang rocket launcher comes and goes with every other load and it’s really making me nuts lol. [file name=lave-1c50eee033ad17eab347f6456a422f27.zip size=1544291]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lave-1c50eee033ad17eab347f6456a422f27.zip[/file]

JTH

I will try to look at it tomorrow, its bedtime here now.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    I will try to look at it tomorrow, its bedtime here now.

No problem :) Have a good night! And Thanks!

Andrew

My 10 year old boy saw the trucks I’ve been working on and asked if I’d build him one. I said sure and told him to pick one out, so he went through all the vehicles in zxz’s blackmarket mod and ended up picking a military buggy (v018). After some “constructive criticism” from the boy, here’s our starting platform. and the little booger wants me to put a tank turret on it. Not sure I can, but I’ll try lol! boywanted.jpg

On a side note: Not sure how hard it’ll be but I was thinking about editing the tire skin to say “JTH MUD MAGNET” since it appears this wheel/tire combo has become the lvoe of my vehicle modding life :)

JTH

Hehe you dont have to put my name on them, but its up to you.

Here is the psd and fonts file for it. [file name=monster_wheels.zip size=1186222]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/monster_wheels.zip[/file]

JTH

The buggy looks sweet, i have looked at your assault and moved the weaponcode and it seems to do the trick, it did for me. I marked where the old place were and where the new place is.

the markings is like this

and

Hope it helps you [file name=Chevalier_Assault_RS.zip size=3031115]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Chevalier_Assault_RS.zip[/file]

Andrew

Thanks JTH :)
    I really appreciate your help here. Those dang turret weapons are something of a beast, and were causing me a massive headache lol. Even last night after thinking I uploaded you a good file, I hopped in the game, dropped the Assault RS, and no turret, reloaded save and dropped another, turret but no rockets…etc, etc. It’s like they had a mind of their own lol.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    My 10 year old boy saw the trucks I’ve been working on and asked if I’d build him one. I said sure and told him to pick one out, so he went through all the vehicles in zxz’s blackmarket mod and ended up picking a military buggy (v018). After some “constructive criticism” from the boy, here’s our starting platform. and the little booger wants me to put a tank turret on it. Not sure I can, but I’ll try lol! boywanted.jpg

On a side note: Not sure how hard it’ll be but I was thinking about editing the tire skin to say “JTH MUD MAGNET” since it appears this wheel/tire combo has become the lvoe of my vehicle modding life :)

Love it! You, sir, have made my day. And kudos to your boy for creativity.

I really want this vehicle in my game… As-is… Please. ;)

One of my all-time favorite mods is the Monster Tuk – because it makes me grin every time I see one being driven around Panau.
    This new Monster Buggy is an instant classic.

Andrew

Ok lol if you really want it i’ll gladly give it to you…but I feel I must warn you…”cartwheel cam” lmao

Edit: Silly question, but is there a way to push the collision area out away from the front of the vehicle? As it is now the brush guard on the RS seems to clip through most things. Just wondering if there’s a way to adjust those types of things…and the wheels generally don’t do much as far as hitting a vehicle lol. Ok so im being nit-picky :P

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Ok lol if you really want it i’ll gladly give it to you…but I feel I must warn you…”cartwheel cam” lmao

“cartwheel cam”? I can only hypothesize about what that is. Still – Bring it on. ;)

Will the AI drive this thing?

Andrew

At the time that screenshot was taken, no they wont spawn in them, but they will grab one if left unattended lol. I’ll set it up as a replacement for you (and untouched performance). That why I mentioned the cartwheel cam…to much speed + too sharp a turn = very cool cartwheels :)

Andrew

While working on v1.2 of the Traveller RS I changed the bumper/brush guard. Should I stick with the old one or go with this new one? newbumper.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Hey Cpc2011 – Oh man, I like them both. That’s a hard choice. I like the sheer height of the first one… But I like the extra lights and the winch on the new one.

I have to vote for the new one.

I am curious what input JTH & others might have.

JTH

Once again some awsome work from you Cpc2011.

I like the new one more, it fits the car better.

Andrew

Squirrel!! squirrel.jpg

Andrew

One AI spawnable Military Monster Buggy just for you Vox :) [file name=lave-83f971502e853c40837f2365f7b1a6e9.zip size=579944]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/lave-83f971502e853c40837f2365f7b1a6e9.zip[/file]

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Squirrel!! squirrel.jpg

LMAO

By any chance is “Squirrel!!” an Up reference?

THANKS very much for uploading the Monster Buggy.

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    By any chance is “Squirrel!!” an Up reference?

THANKS very much for uploading the Monster Buggy.

lol yeah it was. and You’re welcome, enjoy :)

(crap I may have forgot to adjust the wheel radius int he axle sections…sorry if i did)

Andrew

Still having the no mount/weapons issue on first save load, mount/weps there upon reload for the Assault model…now being renamed the RS Heavy Assault Vehicle. However things are going much better for the RS LAV (Light Assault Vehicle) 00profile.jpg

Andrew

And a closer view 00close.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Nicely done! It’s looking good.

Andrew

Good news for xzx blackmarket mod users! All three vehicles are now fully compatible with his mod, just drop the blackmarket.bin and go :)

(well, after dropping the eez’s, 333.csv, locator, and vehicletypes)

I think I’ll end up also including files with JUST the info I added for each file to make things easier on folks who need to merge files.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Good news for xzx blackmarket mod users! All three vehicles are now fully compatible with his mod, just drop the blackmarket.bin and go :)

(well, after dropping the eez’s, 333.csv, locator, and vehicletypes)

I think I’ll end up also including files with JUST the info I added for each file to make things easier on folks who need to merge files.

This is great news. And your idea of including the extra “custom” files is excellent.
    Thanks!

Andrew

well you never know who will be using them…yeah I figure I’ll put it out as a 3 pack lol

Andrew

Vox and/or JTH give these a try and let me know if things need a tweak or two :)

Thanks guys! [file name=v333_RS_vehicles.zip size=4324133]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/v333_RS_vehicles.zip[/file]

Andrew

Alright all three trucks are ready to go (pending any fine tuning suggestions).

screenshots of the three models:

This of course is the RS Base model RS_Base_model.jpg

Andrew

Here’s the RS LAV (Light Assault Vehicle) RS_LAV.jpg

Andrew

And finally the RS HAV (Heavy Assault Vehicle) RS_HAV.jpg

CoconutFred

Looking good. :)

Andrew

fast request grapple file…sry for stuffing it in here lol [file name=grapplingparams.zip size=821]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/grapplingparams.zip[/file]

JTH

Cpc2011 I can honestly say that your cars looks like they were build to have the huge wheels and front fender.

Looks awsome.

Andrew

Well i tried digging around in the firetruck for the siren code. No clue where it is but i did find the lights via comment all the lights out and turn them on one by one…even with them all off the siren still worked though. All in an attempt to figure out how your lights on the swat truck are only half working lol.

Andrew

oh and i got the front ram on the heavy, and playing with grenade launchers instead of rockets lol
    (probably just for practice and not release though)

JTH

The siren lights are easy to find, it is lod1-lt_7_col.pfx and lod1-lt_8_col.pfx in every car that has the lights.

I have tried to move the code without any success, both sides still works when i use it myself but when the military uses it, it’s still only on one side. Totally weird.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    The siren lights are easy to find, it is lod1-lt_7_col.pfx and lod1-lt_8_col.pfx in every car that has the lights.

I have tried to move the code without any success, both sides still works when i use it myself but when the military uses it, it’s still only on one side. Totally weird.

Agreed. One of those oddball things that seems to happen lol.

ps: i now have a working anti-air vehicle sams that not only launch but lock on and hit the target hehehehehe. oh that was one of those “giggle like a school girl” moments…sry

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    JTH wrote:

Quote:
    …..ps: i now have a working anti-air vehicle sams that not only launch but lock on and hit the target hehehehehe. oh that was one of those “giggle like a school girl” moments…sry

working anti-air vehicle sams that lock-on? sounds awesome!

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    JTH wrote:

Quote:
    …..ps: i now have a working anti-air vehicle sams that not only launch but lock on and hit the target hehehehehe. oh that was one of those “giggle like a school girl” moments…sry

working anti-air vehicle sams that lock-on? sounds awesome!

If’ns i be more smarter enough…i’d figure out the fraps thing and do a quick vid lol

basically i replaced the v022 rocket properties with the sam since i couldn’t scale the actual sam down :(
    but i have two mounted on the heavy, both fire, both track, both kill :)

Andrew

so after a little boredom earlier I got to thinking, “how limited are we on how many weapons we can get on a mount?”

Well, here are 10 v023 machineguns and my new standard 2 rocket launchers on the RS LAV lol
    (the two screenshots after this one are: the 10 machineguns firing, which I actually have the properties set as minigunARVE’s, and a decent shot of my previous experiment with the SAM. It’s a pretty good view of the missile launch.)

Ten_Miniguns.jpg

Andrew

Firing ten_fire.jpg

Andrew

Sam launch Sam_Launch.jpg

JTH

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    so after a little boredom earlier I got to thinking, “how limited are we on how many weapons we can get on a mount?”

Well, here are 10 v023 machineguns and my new standard 2 rocket launchers on the RS LAV lol
    (the two screenshots after this one are: the 10 machineguns firing, which I actually have the properties set as minigunARVE’s, and a decent shot of my previous experiment with the SAM. It’s a pretty good view of the missile launch.)

Ten_Miniguns.jpg

Poor Panau Military :cheer:

Once again awsome work, looks great.

Andrew

JTH wrote:

Quote:
    Poor Panau Military :cheer:

Hey, they started it! LMAO

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    … here are 10 v023 machineguns and my new standard 2 rocket launchers on the RS LAV lol…
    Ten_Miniguns.jpg

lol – I love this! Looks great.

… “LIGHT Assault Vehicle”?

“Noooo. Noooo. Not LAV.”

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    lol – I love this! Looks great.

… “LIGHT Assault Vehicle”?

“Noooo. Noooo. Not LAV.”

But but but, it IS light if I put 20 on the heavy LOL

Andrew

LMAO a minor issue with wheel slots oops.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    LMAO a minor issue with wheel slots oops.jpg

Hilarious!

Oh! Skull-n-Crossbones!

Cpc2011… have you been … S K I N N I N G ??

;) Paint job looks good.

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Hilarious!

Oh! Skull-n-Crossbones!

Cpc2011… have you been … S K I N N I N G ??

;) Paint job looks good.

not really, just the plates and the door graphic. body color is stock spawn :)

Was going to put

Bite My Shiny
    Metal Ass

on the plates but figured id try to keep it clean lol

Andrew

Did one test to find the “mirror” point and one adjustment. Here’s how it turned out :) skullsuccess.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Did one test to find the “mirror” point and one adjustment. Here’s how it turned out :) skullsuccess.jpg

Wow – Good call on the test – That was fast. Looks great!

Andrew

While 20 v023 machineguns using the minigunARVE properties is fun, it’s beyond overkill lol. 20minis.jpg

Andrew

Done as a request by Unhole Crusader. Poloma Renegade fully upgradeable, without the weapons and renamed as the Camaron SS.

Everything is is ready to go as long as you’re using both the Chevalier RS 3-Pack and the zxz Blackmarket Mod.

Enjoy Crusader!

:) [file name=v23a_Camaron_SS.zip size=900248]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/v23a_Camaron_SS.zip[/file]

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    While 20 v023 machineguns using the minigunARVE properties is fun, it’s beyond overkill lol. 20minis.jpg

Holy Crap – That’s starting to look like something out of Transformers. ;)

Andrew

Ok I’m moving on to my new project! Thanks Unhole Crusader for the idea. Going to tweak it, bend it, break it, fix it, and leave the weapons off lol. newproject.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Ok I’m moving on to my new project! Thanks Unhole Crusader for the idea. Going to tweak it, bend it, break it, fix it, and leave the weapons off lol.
    newproject.jpg

Oh! Good idea. Looking forward to progress updates!

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Just out of curiosity, I tried a quick test to see how glossy the paint would be.

For this test, I just painted the entire dif.dds the same color blue.
    It obviously would need some careful masking for the different piece-parts.

It’s pretty glossy paint on the hood (building reflection),
    but the sides/doors still seem a bit flat.

19_00_25_19.jpg

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Just out of curiosity, I tried a quick test to see how glossy the paint would be.

For this test, I just painted the entire dif.dds the same color blue.
    It obviously would need some careful masking for the different piece-parts.

It’s pretty glossy paint on the hood (building reflection),
    but the sides/doors still seem a bit flat.

On the plus side, there aren’t many pieces to it lol.
    I’m about to do a test myself. Just finished some body graphics

Andrew

This grey is just horrible to deal with. the flames on the hood here are already a bright yellow. this is going to end up as a crappy flat paint job i think lol hood.jpg

mandella644

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    19_00_25_19.jpg

I’m blue, da ba dee da ba die…! :cheer:

Andrew

Turns out greys are the key to light/dark colors lol hood-f959a5593bc55003d954b9c504505cf3.jpg

Andrew

Well this one didnt take long to put together :) SS1.jpg

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    Well this one didnt take long to put together :) SS1.jpg

Vrooooom!

Great job man! Like the flames and the red grill.
    [Red grill? Who’d a thunk it? But looks great.]

Andrew

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    Vrooooom!

Great job man! Like the flames and the red grill.
    [Red grill? Who’d a thunk it? But looks great.]

Yeah I was going to go more light gray/silverish but thought a red may just work with the vent flames lol

Andrew

At the risk of appearing to be a person that has to put weapons on everything….my son asked for “a big vehicle with guns.” Well, he wanted big….

coach.jpg

Oh and no problem with multi turrets lol

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    At the risk of appearing to be a person that has to put weapons on everything….my son asked for “a big vehicle with guns.” Well, he wanted big….

coach.jpg

Oh and no problem with multi turrets lol

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That’s really awesome!

From Leisure Liner to Lethal Liner. ;)

mandella644

voxbox13 wrote:

Quote:
    From Leisure Liner to Lethal Liner.

Lol.

mandella644

Now line the wings of the bearing with rotating turrets!!!! XD

Andrew

mandella644 wrote:

Quote:

Ok lol

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant

Cpc2011 wrote:

Quote:
    mandella644 wrote:

Quote:

Ok lol

Cool – Can they go on up-side-down?
    I can’t remember if you figured that out with this particular turret.

NVM – Probably the same as the aircraft rocket launchers.

Andrew

Another blackmarket mod brought to my attention is the Everything unlocked…etc etc.

This will make the RS 3-pack available for that mod also [file name=blackmarket_for_everything_unlocked_mod.zip size=5067]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/blackmarket_for_everything_unlocked_mod.zip[/file]

Andrew

Well I can understand why there aren’t many mods to the “large Super truck” (aka URGA-9380). Even a simple unpack/repack of the original eez without making a single change crashes the game. While on the other hand, you can put the original eez in the dropzone and everything runs just fine lol. Bizarre!!

Hermes Outlet Hermes Birkin bags come in five different sizes: 25cm, 30cm, 35cm, 40cm and 42cm. Remember the saying “If the deal seems too good to be true, it probably is”.
    Hermes handbags Easy from your Salacious Wealth Part will come the account of Lv rabble hand bags. The contents of this site are for informational purposes only and are meant to be discussed with your physician or other qualified health care professional before being acted on.
    Hermes Birkin Much of Victor Hugo’s work became a social commentary of sorts. The host should invariably be determined whilst opting for this kind of type of alm.
    Hermes kelly Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms of Use.. Great changes in that scene, I saw the sky will become blood red clouds billowing flame, just like a 2000 fire charm roar roar, constantly changing..
    Hermes Cole Haan Atmosphere Laetitia by Cole Haan provides a Louis Vuitton Hobo cool appear which has a fall manufacture which has a tonal clair leather top having stitched decor plus lightly pierced develop just for venting. If an item is using a trademarked name or logo, this is illegal and in most cases the person selling them is trying to pass them off as the real thing.

Old once over the years, and his father for the first time to wear a new pair of shoes to take to the streets in small stalls shoes off, squatting on the stool and eat powder finished feet landing they go. It ‘hard to say how this will release new film at the box office, taking into account how many movies are now, that is directed at ethnic groups. http://shoppingheremsbags.webs.com/ Makedoonia. Normally, if you’ve already perfected every this guy desired to power the earth and also be wholly satisfied with their very own ongoing life.. http://hermesoutletcheap.webs.com/ Having said that, that interlining within the athletic shoe does indeed comprise latex. While using expanding have to have of people to purchase wooden fuel there firewood vendors who would have a preference for top quality machine to implement.

Hausuaree

The velvet is beautifully ruched and features a satin coach outlet. Those who arent need to take a leaf out of the coach outlet online store of Freemans Sporting Club.There are other options spacious enough for your books and laptop- such as totes and messengers.G is for G-shock The brand of hard-wearing watches made by Casio.For more about the magazine or to subscribe, head to fashiontrend. Contact Leesa for more coach outlet online. Not to coach handbags the sparkles that I’ll be dying to show coach website at night. Check them coach mall!A: Yeah, I spend a lot of time in places like Paris, London, Sweden all these places have really cool street style.If you aren’t much of a fashion maven, velvets are the perfect way to create an instant impression of high-fashion excellence.
    More:

http://eroticartist.co.uk/dir/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67838

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.