Why do many women choose to date a young man

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Discussion Why do many women choose to date a young man

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Aira Aira 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Aira
    Aira
    Participant

Nowadays, more and more often adult women whose age can be defined as 40+ enter into relationships with young people who fit them at least as sons. If earlier such a connection was an exception to the general rule, today it will not surprise anyone. Why does such a relationship arise? What attracts a woman and a man to them?
    – A young lover as entertainment.
    It’s such a structure of life that freedom independence and independence come to a woman only in company with age — seldom of the fairer sexes manage to take place in life and profession in their youth. But by the time she is about forty, she acquires, if not all, much: she has an excellent job, money, and children — or at least grown up to an independent state — children. But most importantly, she is confident in her attractiveness and ability to captivate any man she likes. Why not afford such an enjoyable entertainment in every way?
    – A young lover as a solution to problems in the intimate sphere.
    According to sexologists, by the time the fair sex finally begins to feel the whole gamut of feelings in intimate relationships, male sexuality is already declining – after 45 years, persistent erectile dysfunction is observed in twenty-five percent of men, that is, every fourth. Of those who are younger, about 20% of men experience various difficulties in the sexual sphere. It turns out that it is very difficult for a woman to achieve harmony in the intimate sphere with her peer about men older than they are not at all. Women are considered the best lovers by men under the age of thirty. Young lovers are energetic and liberated; they have no chronic diseases and weakening sexuality of bad habits of a damaged nervous system and negative life experience. In bed, there are no taboos for them; unlike an adult man, they are ready to support any sexual experiment.
    Relations with a young lover have a positive effect on the appearance of a woman. Moreover, it is so strong that such an effect is sometimes compared with plastic surgery. French doctors claim: such hormonal therapy gives a woman the opportunity to rejuvenate for ten years at least. In addition, such relationships oblige you to look good, take care of yourself and play stylishly – in general, look your best.

graf6
    Participant

do the people who are a little more than forty years is difficult to meet on the street with a partner who is less than years. as indicated, the reasons may be different for such an acquaintance. it is for this Dating those who are over 40 can use a special Dating site.

Tokmak
    Tokmak
    Participant

Three years ago, I met a woman on the  https://www.dating.com/7-reasons-why-women-prefer-dating-a-younger-man/  dating site and we started a correspondence in which we almost completely entrusted each other with all our problems. I sometimes received wise advice from her that helped me in my life. And when I invited her to meet, she refused and here I found out that she is twenty years older than me. Relations with time ended mainly on her initiative. But honestly, I don’t have enough for communication and I would continue to love her, at least virtually, but her account has been deleted. I know other women whose men are ten years younger. Those women whom I know are women confident in their position. And it’s not about money. Although money matters. But the question is not that she “can afford” her husband younger, but that she is confident in herself. Now there is a new generation of women who provide for themselves not so jerked by prejudice. They just date men they like. No fear of age difference. Of course, we all have our own concerns, but somehow this does not interfere. In general, about the majority of couples, to be honest, you don’t understand that there is some age difference there. My opinion is that if women are happy with their lovers younger than them, do not use your imagination for evil. If people look happy, that’s wonderful!

Aira
    Aira
    Participant

Tokmak! Your story upset me. From your post, I understand that you are not in a very good mood. But I think that your woman was with you as with her son until you invited her to meet. And that scared her. I know there are some women who are used to patronizing someone and if the object of custody disappears, they begin to take care of others. Maybe she liked talking with you and giving advice. And this is also very wise of her.

graf6
    Participant

someone is upset by such stories. someone they are absolutely indifferent. in my opinion if the age is not much different then the Union can exist. if the age difference is significant the long this Union will not last. no matter what the money. but there are exceptions.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  graf6.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tokmak
    Tokmak
    Participant

graf6! The stereotype that falling in love with a man who suits your fathers – it terribly seems ineradicable. And marriages with a big difference in age and even more so are incomprehensible and unacceptable things. But true love knows no conventions. No one says that loving a mature man you will not encounter any difficulties. But as practice shows, most of these difficulties in relations with a large age difference are quite surmountable. It would be a desire.

Aira
    Aira
    Participant

Tokmak! Well, with men it’s clear, and how do you feel about this fact when a woman in age finds herself a man two times younger? As a rule, such unions are less likely to have conflicts due to the fault of a lady who already has experience in relationships and is wise enough not to be naughty over trifles. She tries in every possible way to support her husband, unlike a young girl who is still more focused on building her own career. Next to a younger man, a woman pays more attention to her appearance and health.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.