Weapon Uploading

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Golfman560

When uploading a mod I can no longer upload to the weapon category.

Also, are mods added to the database right away or do they need to get okay’ed before they’re added. Because I uploaded a mod about 4 hours ago and it hasn’t popped up yet.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

please try again i think i didn’t make the folder writable before it ‘should’ work now

Golfman560

I also can’t seem to upload photos.

Code:
      Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/zenincre/public_html/justcause2mods.com/components/com_remository/p-classes/remositoryThumbnails.php on line 126

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/zenincre/public_html/justcause2mods.com/components/com_remository_files/file_image_169/1270859028JustCause2 2010-04-09 18-18-24-64.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zenincre/public_html/justcause2mods.com/components/com_remository/p-classes/remositoryPhysicalFile.php on line 205

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move ‘/tmp/phpigRKOW’ to ‘/home/zenincre/public_html/justcause2mods.com/components/com_remository_files/file_image_169/1270859028JustCause2 2010-04-09 18-18-24-64.jpg’ in /home/zenincre/public_html/justcause2mods.com/components/com_remository/p-classes/remositoryPhysicalFile.php on line 205

Thats the error I get

Edit: Only read the first one because the other two errors are because the file doesn’t exist (Due to the first error)

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

this will be fixed…in 5 4 3 2 1 …..now

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

please try again :D

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.