Weapon Texture not working
- April 5, 2010 at 1:12 pm #7988013lacksabbathParticipant
Hey guys, well I found the weapon textures and I modded the Assault Rifle .dds file then droped it in my dropzone folder, worked fine. Then I edited the pistol, Revolver and Rico’s Sig Gun droped those in the dropzone, none of them worked.
(Don’t ask me to upload the Assault texture, all i did was add i bit of chrome to the ejection port thingy)
- April 5, 2010 at 1:14 pm #84127
- April 5, 2010 at 1:18 pm #8412913lacksabbathParticipant
Well, I can’t compress it into a .eez file coz the weapon textures are in a .offzip file inside pc0.arc. Thats not the problem coz the first one worked fine.
And I did exactly wat you said in the tutorial so know thats not the problem.
- April 5, 2010 at 1:21 pm #84131TomMember
Hmm I don’t know anything about the offzips sorry
- April 6, 2010 at 2:38 pm #84130HubertMember
In order to have anything compressed work, I think you need the original file name. Once your file is renamed to the proper one, compressed and placed in “dropzone”, should work properly.
I’d like to change the road signs and other billboards but have no idea what the actual filename is.
I would assume, the assault rifle did not come from a .offzip?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.