Water Level mod
- April 7, 2010 at 7:55 am #79932MikeMember
I remember having hours of fun with a mod for GTA: SA called Water Level mod. Before starting the game you would type a number value for height of the water and strength of the tide, and it could flood the entire map up to the point where you can see just the tips of skyscrapers.
So I’m wondering if this can be done for this game along with a weather mod, infinite rain etc.
- April 7, 2010 at 8:01 am #84462JulienMember
I’d be awesome having the tops of the highest mountains become islands
- April 7, 2010 at 12:01 pm #84466NkosiMember
ohw ya! n then some diving with infinite air^^
- April 7, 2010 at 7:10 pm #84463curtisMember
i would love to see the bottom of the oceans!!!
- April 8, 2010 at 3:31 am #84551TylerMember
same here, you might think its cool to flood it but it gets old fast
- April 8, 2010 at 5:38 am #84464Joe ObuchowskiMember
Ughhhh i spent ages going through all different files it could be, but i just couldnt find the file you need to edit to change the water level
- April 8, 2010 at 7:45 am #84465curtisMember
how deep do you reckon the sea is??? and furthur out it must just go on forever :cheese:
- April 8, 2010 at 7:50 am #84695RozzatronMember
I would love to see all the civilians and military in the water, with one island and everybody trying to get on it, then I would laugh at them as I zoom around in circles under the water in my sea plane, super speed g9, hehehehehe!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.