THIS FORUM IS DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News THIS FORUM IS DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      adasd123

this forum is dieing seriously :blink:

Andre

It sure is… :( :( :( :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

well think about the game. peopel rolled right over it to go grab Call of Duty and Halo. In truth, this forum and the game in general never really had a chance.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

calumm96 wrote:

Quote:
      well think about the game. peopel rolled right over it to go grab Call of Duty and Halo. In truth, this forum and the game in general never really had a chance.

well we are the only just cause 2 modding source on the net.

and this is obvious as we can only do as well as the game does. its not like gta san andreas where people are still playing it and having fun with modding.

just cause 2 doesn’t have that level of variety in game play. also the lack of 3d model importing has killed this scene as there only so many textures you can have before things feel dry.

as for multiplayer.. its too late for anyone to care.

Roewin

I just need some few more mods xD

Big Boss
      Participant

If only there were more mods, skins especialy maybe I am mistaken but I think the skins are the best thing anyone can do now because all mods are exausted flying, underwater cars, fast running, ect. And with the skins I mean player skins because you can’t model the planes, the cars, boats their skins become boring fast because of that. No disrespect to modders that make that kind of mods my skins aren’t any good so you can laugh at them if I offended anyone.:cheer:

But can someone do some crazy skin maybe a character from some blockbuster movie a great epic game anything. A mod when you see it you knowwho it is and you can’t wait to download it and play away. The latest mod that impressed me was d4amon’s Smallville skin. I am not a big fan of smalleville but it was a good skin and with the flying mod it was interesting.

Austin F.

Yeah,San Andreas got alot of support from modding but JC2 not so much except from the wonderful people here :).If we keep pressing Eidos to release a multiplayer mode,the will.The only way they would do it right away is if they made you buy the client for like $2,the price of DLC to play multi,so they make cash from there work on the multiplayer,so no profits lost and everyones happy.Another mod that would save JC2,Car Radio-You put your mp3.files in a folder that puts it into the game when you enter a vehicle.We need to somehow get car models into JC2. An ingame trainer would be nice.I dream of being able to just throw a party at the mile high club with friends online then load em into the Cassius while listening to some Ice Cube and do some stunts and throw peds off the PBC building.THAT would save JC2.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

Roblok wrote:

Quote:
      Yeah,San Andreas got alot of support from modding but JC2 not so much except from the wonderful people here :).If we keep pressing Eidos to release a multiplayer mode,the will.The only way they would do it right away is if they made you buy the client for like $2,the price of DLC to play multi,so they make cash from there work on the multiplayer,so no profits lost and everyones happy.Another mod that would save JC2,Car Radio-You put your mp3.files in a folder that puts it into the game when you enter a vehicle.We need to somehow get car models into JC2. An ingame trainer would be nice.I dream of being able to just throw a party at the mile high club with friends online then load em into the Cassius while listening to some Ice Cube and do some stunts and throw peds off the PBC building.THAT would save JC2.

i doubt they will make a multiplayer addon.

but just cause 3 there maybe something multiplayer there, just to let you guys know i have brought the url http://www.justcause3mods.com :) planning for the future
      :silly:

Big Boss
      Participant

Thats the spirit. I hope that Just cause 3 will be moddable if they make it.

Austin F.

This forum will never die,I’ll be on :)

P J

Yeah, its a pity.
      All the mods never to be found.

I had hoped for a “night all the time” would be found. Oh well.

John

Well as it has been said, unfortunately, the game itself is dead.

The official JC2 forum is as good as dead too, all I see there is a few people posting on JC3 suggestions – and the Vanderbilt LeisureLiner thread, which by now turned into a chaotic offtopic thread on the edge of nonsense.

I still play the game despite it’s lack of features I’d want to be in there, on the one hand just for the fun while freefalling and grappling onto planes, on the other hand for making machinima videos – I think JC2 is a good platform for that purpose.

Andre

Also lets hope Just Cause 3 will be just like Just Cause 2 modding, not harder:( ! As well as multiplayer and fun Minigames (Zombies!)

Austin F.

Zombies would be nice,modding should be easier in JC3,Oh and I myself am starting to think JC2 is dead. :(

not dead, its just that kid in the back row that nobody cares about.

Oh and has anyone made a hashlittle() parser so we can try and figure out what some of these hash values are? Im currently trying to write one in java, but since jenkins wrote his code in C# its a bit slow going. Maybe when its finished I can try and figure out what some of the damned weapon hashes are in the weapon_upgrades.bin

Austin F.

This thread is dieing.

faux

This isnt a popular forum and JC2 isnt a popular game. Its 137th on xfire at the moment, which means its a game thats played daily. But due to the fact theres no multiplayer, So there isnt alot of player interaction. I would say, This game would of been better than GTA only on the condiotion, IT HAD A MULTIPLAYER.

These days, People play multiplayers. Single player games aint dying but its common matchematics.

Multiplayer > Single player.

I guess, JC3 is our next route to a whole new just cause.

Big Boss
      Participant

I don’t think so, I and many people prefer single player games. I prefer an good epic single player experience 1000 times more than an multi player. There are people who like to play World of Warcraft or Call of duty online who use all kinds of hacks who can shoot you through a wall and one button is a headshot. And than their are players like me who like to play an epic movie like game like Metal Gear Solid 4, Resident Evil 5, Devil may cry 3, Fahrenheit, Splinter Cell Conviction…

When Beewax releases his great skin I will play just cause like crazy. Even if later I just open and play it a little I will never uninstal it.:cheer:

Austin F.

Once again,This thread is dieing.

I think everything has been said about the multiplayer – singleplayer dilemma so unless anybody is able to make a multiplayer-mod for JC2 well… we have to tell Eidos that we want a multiplayer for JC3

Austin F.

Now I’m sounding redundant but this thread hasn’t been responded to in 5 days so,This Thread Is Dieing

Bob

I agree! I asked a question about modding and NOBODY (!!!!!!!!!!!) answered me since 4 mounths. This forum SUCKS!! It’s the most stupid forum ever created…

bye, you’ll never see me again..

Austin F.

Bye H3lifex,I’ll be on still :D.

Diego

We need more mods to come out if we want the sight to become alive again, but for more mods to come out, more people have to want mods and work for mods. Unfortunately, there aren’t many people.

Austin F.

*Sigh* This forum is going to ultimately come to a end someday……………….

Dodge34

Same thing happens after awhile, games become old and people don’t give a shit about them after a certain amount of time, personally, I still enjoy Just Cause 2, I would really enjoy a MP mode on it, but it never came to any kind of beta or anything like that, its a shame, such a large environment without MP, maybe the next Just Cause (lets pray they are working or planning another Just Cause in the future, it would replace a GTA5 that isn’t coming at all)

Diego

After Just Cause 2? Just Cause 2 mods and a demand for multiplayer erupted right after the game was released.(even since the demo came out).

I’m pretty sure that they are making Just Cause 3, because this game was so amazing. I do hope they make the next game more mod-friendly(Hopefully they will release an SDK for the next game for advanced modding) and add multiplayer.

Austin F.

Well,If I had a choice if Just Cause 3 came out or GTA5,I would pick GTA5 because I have played 1 through EFLC and I’m not giving up on the series.

fox

please dont bump old threads.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The topic ‘THIS FORUM IS DIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.