The game is crashing

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Help The game is crashing

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      tamaman

Hello people! I tried putting any mod of your site in a “dropzone” folder I’ve created but then, when I try starting the game it jsut crashes.. Does anybody know why?
      Thanks

virginia

did you self create your dropzone folder? if you downloaded a file here that included the dropzone folder, that means it has mods already in it. so if you’re then dropping another modded file into the dropzone folder, it may be incompatible with stuff that may already be in there. that’s the only thing i can think of

tamaman

thank you for trying to help me :)
      But I’ve tried to execute it in admin mode and it worked..don’t know why it needs admin mode but so it works great :D

virginia

tamaman wrote:

Quote:
      thank you for trying to help me :)
      But I’ve tried to execute it in admin mode and it worked..don’t know why it needs admin mode but so it works great :D

ahh cool! glad you got it sorted mate

mike

I’m having the same problem. I put a mod in the dropzone folder, started the game and it booted me out on the initial loading screen. I tried to run the game as administrator but that didnt help. So I had to reinstall. Then I tried a different mod in the dropzone folder and it worked great. Then I added a second mod (or third overall) into the dropzone folder and I’m back to getting booted. Frustrating. Anyone have some enlightenment for me??

mike

More info: It looks like any mod that puts “separate_files.arc” etc in my dropzone folder cause my game to crash on startup. Ideas??

Shawn

Delete seperate_files.arc/.tab and start JC2 over. Game should be running fine.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.