Super Para-Thruster **Defaulted**

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Super Para-Thruster **Defaulted**

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Allen

I have taken fox’s Super Para-Thruster mod and set it up as the default parachute with the Chaos parachute skin.  so no more buying either one from the black martket.

This mod requires that you already have the Parachute Thruster, and Chaos Parachute DLCs installed..

Thanks to gibbed, Gawl, and fox for their efforts or I wouldnt have been able to piece this together

Updated to include a version without the Chaos parachute

Updated again to include a slower toned down version, without heat rise…

I moved the file to the  justcause2mods for those saying they are having problems with the download

you have to create the dropzone folder in the just cause 2 install directory then place the file in that folder.

This is the original defaulted version of this mod, fox just decided to take my idea and clam all of the cred.

Allen

Updated again to include the toned down version, without heat rise.

fox

you sure you can do one without requiring the dlc? by the way it works I don’t think it will be easy.
      good luck though

Allen

fox wrote:

Quote:
      you sure you can do one without requiring the dlc? by the way it works I don’t think it will be easy.
      good luck though

No i made one that need the chaos parachute dlc, and one that doesnt, both need the dual thruster dlc

Ceano

One question what key starts the thrusters??

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

the sprint/run button

RB for xbox controllers
      or
      SHIFT for keyboard

Ceano

Funny, then it don’t work for me…i can see the thrusters on the parachute but nothing happens when i hit the sprint key?

EDIT: OK i know what the problem is, i have bound my sprint key to “Alt Gr” (right Alt), is there a way to change so it uses my sprint key?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.