Suit rico and stuff

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Suit rico and stuff

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #80008
      Jusupov
      Member

      The weapons clip a bit in to the suit. Sorry no way for me to fix that.

      If anyone has any request regarding models I can do them. Combination of face+body+accessories should be possible.

      The female stripper has barbie level nudity but I don’t really know the site rules regarding nws mods sooo

      Suit Rico with razmans glasses

      Veteran body rico

      Rico with an ammo belt. Contains an edited texture for the belt.

    • #84913
      sarah
      Member

      If you could tell us how, it would be alot more useful :P

    • #84926
      Jusupov
      Member

      Open up your favorite hex editor and look at the files :) That’s how you model for now.

    • #84927
      sarah
      Member

      why not make a tutorial :P

    • #84914
      Mike
      Member

      Can you put the stripper hat on Rico the more pimp looking one, not the cowboy hat. I can make the texture on it..unless you do that too..black hat with red band.

    • #84928
      Jusupov
      Member

      Impious wrote:

      Quote:
      Can you put the stripper hat on Rico the more pimp looking one, not the cowboy hat. I can make the texture on it..unless you do that too..black hat with red band.

      Ohhhh yeah baby
      2wdx115.jpg
      edit: Damn its hard to make the clipping go away :p
      I’m dealing with the hat clipping shortly :)
      2rcscie.jpg

    • #84929
      staplerpirate
      Participant

      Now my kind sir. I believe that ‘Operation: Tophat on Rico lol’ shall be commenced.

    • #84941
      Jusupov
      Member

      StaplerPirate wrote:

      Quote:
      Now my kind sir. I believe that ‘Operation: Tophat on Rico lol’ shall be commenced.

      Does anything in the game wear a tophat?

    • #84930
      Mike
      Member

      you sir are my hero

    • #84964
      Mike
      Member

      I saw you uploaded the hat with the suit and glasses, would it be able to get just the hat. I have a skin I made that it’ll go with. Also, is it possible to color the hat or is it done in a way that can’t be painted? I’m trying to get it black with a red band instead of black band.

    • #84965
      Jusupov
      Member

      Impious wrote:

      Quote:
      I saw you uploaded the hat with the suit and glasses, would it be able to get just the hat. I have a skin I made that it’ll go with. Also, is it possible to color the hat or is it done in a way that can’t be painted? I’m trying to get it black with a red band instead of black band.

      The hat is from pd_ms_thugboss if you want to look at the textures. Just say what model you need it for and I can make it. There may be stuff clipping through so it might need tweaking.

    • #84978
      Mike
      Member

      It’s for Rico (his default body model), but I just needed it without anything else, because I made my own skin textures/normal maps and couldn’t figure out how to get the hat onto him. Your awesome though thanks for all this.

      I edited the texture to what I need. Can I send the dds to you and put it on rico? or how can we do this…

      EDIT: here pdmsexecutionerdif.th.jpg

    • #84915
      FRX
      Member

      I ll be very glad if you could isolate “the ammo-chest-belt” code from elite reaper model in order to import it in another :)

      I located what seems to be accessories in .rbm files but failed to cut/copy/paste it :(
      (i know we have to put corresponding .dds files in dropzone too)

    • #85052
      Jusupov
      Member

      FRX wrote:

      Quote:
      I ll be very glad if you could isolate “the ammo-chest-belt” code from elite reaper model in order to import it in another :)

      I located what seems to be accessories in .rbm files but failed to cut/copy/paste it :(
      (i know we have to put corresponding .dds files in dropzone too)

      What do you want to use it on, just rico?

    • #85069
      FRX
      Member

      Thinking about Alexander Mirikov model ;)

    • #85070
      Jusupov
      Member

      FRX wrote:

      Quote:
      Thinking about Alexander Mirikov model ;)

      Any other accessories needed, hat, sunglasses?
      Looks like this on Rico, pretty nice
      2afdftw.jpg

    • #85071
      FRX
      Member

      Ho god :ohmy:

      Already love it !

      You are very skilled, maybe if you share your knowledge, the player’modding community will do a major step ;)

    • #85072
      FRX
      Member

      Jusupov wrote:

      Quote:
      Looks like this on Rico, pretty nice
      2afdftw.jpg

      At least, could you release it ?

    • #85088
      Jusupov
      Member

      FRX wrote:

      Quote:
      Jusupov wrote:

      Quote:
      Looks like this on Rico, pretty nice
      2afdftw.jpg

      At least, could you release it ?

      http://justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Rico-with-ammo-belt/

    • #84916
      Mike
      Member

      I don’t know why, but my posts and mod submission from yesterday disapeared…I had this pic for you showing what I did with the hat.

      justcause22010040916391.th.jpg

    • #85097
      FRX
      Member

      Jusupov wrote:

      Quote:
      FRX wrote:

      Quote:
      Jusupov wrote:

      Quote:
      Looks like this on Rico, pretty nice

      At least, could you release it ?

      http://justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Rico-with-ammo-belt/

      Thanks a lot man !

    • #84917
      jesse
      Member

      Jusupov wrote:

      Quote:
      The weapons clip a bit in to the suit. Sorry no way for me to fix that.

      If anyone has any request regarding models I can do them. Combination of face+body+accessories should be possible.

      The female stripper has barbie level nudity but I don’t really know the site rules regarding nws mods sooo

      Suit Rico with razmans glasses

      Veteran body rico

      Rico with an ammo belt. Contains an edited texture for the belt.

      Create an tuturiol pls i wanna know how you add stuf to rico:evil: i want this skin to hafe a helmet

    • #96051
      voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

      jesseGmeester wrote:

      Quote:
      Create an tuturiol pls i wanna know how you add stuf to rico:evil: i want this skin to hafe a helmet

      Here’s the thread with the Tutorial FRX created.
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=19&id=5218#5218

      Here’s a fresh copy of the PDF made by FRX.
      [file name=JC2_model_tutorial.zip size=3820622]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/JC2_model_tutorial.zip[/file]

      Here’s a screen cap of part of Page 1 of his Tutorial (shows it’s a good legible file.)
      Tutorial_Screenshot.jpg

    • #84918

      Hermes Outlet As a result, the LVMH Group has had no choice but to file a suit for slander, blackmail and unfair competition.”. One trap to understand more about avoid will be the trying for more information about consider getting most of them are going to be the latest gadgets back and forth from an all in one broad wave For example,if all your family members comply with going to be the amazing broad emerging trend to explore its logical conclusion, your kitchen will be on the lookout a little as though an all in one chilly temperature clinical college accommodation and hospital kitchen chock – full having to do with stainless s / s If all your family like each of them is that kind to do with extras then okay,but take heart element is the fact that uncomfortable also an all in one family to educate yourself regarding what better way at a new house in.
      Hermes handbags Vitryssland. As certainly one of the international luxury goods organization, Chanel represents certainly one of the most exclusive, elitist and most pricey labels within the designer handbags category.
      Hermes Birkin Close on Williams’ heels came 34-year-old Nigo, designer-founder of cult brand A Bathing Ape (BAPE to its followers). Louis Vuitton’s boy George Vuitton (Georges D.
      Hermes kelly Linked Article content – look-alike designer shopping bags, economical replacement creator handbags, replacement designer lv totes, Email the next few paragraphs to the Associate! Have Web content such as this one steer with your e-mail field!Sign. Because Jian Ping had only had a few faded photos of the 60s and 70s, I decide to film re-enactments to give the audience a more intimate experience.
      Hermes Wammes also contended that Zonderland had not shown the necessary readiness for the Olympics.. Customized snack is one component you should never leave out when you are planning an event.

      Women’s Isabel Marant Sneakers Wedge have many advantages over all other options for someone that works in a professional career. Know what should and shouldn’t be present on that model or style, and if it is missing any details, then don’t buy it!. http://2013hermessale.webs.com/ I used acrylic to “float the pumpkin”. Qatar. http://saleheremshandbag.webs.com/ In this spring, the retro and nostalgic wind blow the boom of peep toe shoes. The purses of are truly adding style, glamour and glamour inside the life of ladies, due to the fact lots of numerous years and now this producer has attained respect inside the hearts of girls, for they realize that Replica Handbags can fulfill their style needs.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.