Suit rico and stuff

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Suit rico and stuff

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Jusupov

The weapons clip a bit in to the suit. Sorry no way for me to fix that.

If anyone has any request regarding models I can do them. Combination of face+body+accessories should be possible.

The female stripper has barbie level nudity but I don’t really know the site rules regarding nws mods sooo

Suit Rico with razmans glasses

Veteran body rico

Rico with an ammo belt. Contains an edited texture for the belt.

sarah

If you could tell us how, it would be alot more useful :P

Jusupov

Open up your favorite hex editor and look at the files :) That’s how you model for now.

sarah

why not make a tutorial :P

Mike

Can you put the stripper hat on Rico the more pimp looking one, not the cowboy hat. I can make the texture on it..unless you do that too..black hat with red band.

Jusupov

Impious wrote:

Quote:
      Can you put the stripper hat on Rico the more pimp looking one, not the cowboy hat. I can make the texture on it..unless you do that too..black hat with red band.

Ohhhh yeah baby
      2wdx115.jpg
      edit: Damn its hard to make the clipping go away :p
      I’m dealing with the hat clipping shortly :)
      2rcscie.jpg

staplerpirate
      Participant

Now my kind sir. I believe that ‘Operation: Tophat on Rico lol’ shall be commenced.

Jusupov

StaplerPirate wrote:

Quote:
      Now my kind sir. I believe that ‘Operation: Tophat on Rico lol’ shall be commenced.

Does anything in the game wear a tophat?

Mike

you sir are my hero

Mike

I saw you uploaded the hat with the suit and glasses, would it be able to get just the hat. I have a skin I made that it’ll go with. Also, is it possible to color the hat or is it done in a way that can’t be painted? I’m trying to get it black with a red band instead of black band.

Jusupov

Impious wrote:

Quote:
      I saw you uploaded the hat with the suit and glasses, would it be able to get just the hat. I have a skin I made that it’ll go with. Also, is it possible to color the hat or is it done in a way that can’t be painted? I’m trying to get it black with a red band instead of black band.

The hat is from pd_ms_thugboss if you want to look at the textures. Just say what model you need it for and I can make it. There may be stuff clipping through so it might need tweaking.

Mike

It’s for Rico (his default body model), but I just needed it without anything else, because I made my own skin textures/normal maps and couldn’t figure out how to get the hat onto him. Your awesome though thanks for all this.

I edited the texture to what I need. Can I send the dds to you and put it on rico? or how can we do this…

EDIT: here pdmsexecutionerdif.th.jpg

FRX

I ll be very glad if you could isolate “the ammo-chest-belt” code from elite reaper model in order to import it in another :)

I located what seems to be accessories in .rbm files but failed to cut/copy/paste it :(
      (i know we have to put corresponding .dds files in dropzone too)

Jusupov

FRX wrote:

Quote:
      I ll be very glad if you could isolate “the ammo-chest-belt” code from elite reaper model in order to import it in another :)

I located what seems to be accessories in .rbm files but failed to cut/copy/paste it :(
      (i know we have to put corresponding .dds files in dropzone too)

What do you want to use it on, just rico?

FRX

Thinking about Alexander Mirikov model ;)

Jusupov

FRX wrote:

Quote:
      Thinking about Alexander Mirikov model ;)

Any other accessories needed, hat, sunglasses?
      Looks like this on Rico, pretty nice
      2afdftw.jpg

FRX

Ho god :ohmy:

Already love it !

You are very skilled, maybe if you share your knowledge, the player’modding community will do a major step ;)

FRX

Jusupov wrote:

Quote:
      2afdftw.jpg

At least, could you release it ?

Jusupov

FRX wrote:

Quote:
      Jusupov wrote:

Quote:
      2afdftw.jpg

http://justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Rico-with-ammo-belt/

Mike

I don’t know why, but my posts and mod submission from yesterday disapeared…I had this pic for you showing what I did with the hat.

justcause22010040916391.th.jpg

FRX

Jusupov wrote:

Quote:
      FRX wrote:

Quote:
      Jusupov wrote:

Quote:

http://justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Rico-with-ammo-belt/

Thanks a lot man !

jesse

Jusupov wrote:

Quote:
      The weapons clip a bit in to the suit. Sorry no way for me to fix that.

If anyone has any request regarding models I can do them. Combination of face+body+accessories should be possible.

The female stripper has barbie level nudity but I don’t really know the site rules regarding nws mods sooo

Suit Rico with razmans glasses

Veteran body rico

Rico with an ammo belt. Contains an edited texture for the belt.

Create an tuturiol pls i wanna know how you add stuf to rico:evil: i want this skin to hafe a helmet

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

jesseGmeester wrote:

Quote:
      Create an tuturiol pls i wanna know how you add stuf to rico:evil: i want this skin to hafe a helmet

Here’s the thread with the Tutorial FRX created.
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum.html?func=view&catid=19&id=5218#5218

Here’s a fresh copy of the PDF made by FRX.
      [file name=JC2_model_tutorial.zip size=3820622]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/JC2_model_tutorial.zip[/file]

Here’s a screen cap of part of Page 1 of his Tutorial (shows it’s a good legible file.)
      Tutorial_Screenshot.jpg

Hermes Outlet As a result, the LVMH Group has had no choice but to file a suit for slander, blackmail and unfair competition.”. One trap to understand more about avoid will be the trying for more information about consider getting most of them are going to be the latest gadgets back and forth from an all in one broad wave For example,if all your family members comply with going to be the amazing broad emerging trend to explore its logical conclusion, your kitchen will be on the lookout a little as though an all in one chilly temperature clinical college accommodation and hospital kitchen chock – full having to do with stainless s / s If all your family like each of them is that kind to do with extras then okay,but take heart element is the fact that uncomfortable also an all in one family to educate yourself regarding what better way at a new house in.
      Hermes handbags Vitryssland. As certainly one of the international luxury goods organization, Chanel represents certainly one of the most exclusive, elitist and most pricey labels within the designer handbags category.
      Hermes Birkin Close on Williams’ heels came 34-year-old Nigo, designer-founder of cult brand A Bathing Ape (BAPE to its followers). Louis Vuitton’s boy George Vuitton (Georges D.
      Hermes kelly Linked Article content – look-alike designer shopping bags, economical replacement creator handbags, replacement designer lv totes, Email the next few paragraphs to the Associate! Have Web content such as this one steer with your e-mail field!Sign. Because Jian Ping had only had a few faded photos of the 60s and 70s, I decide to film re-enactments to give the audience a more intimate experience.
      Hermes Wammes also contended that Zonderland had not shown the necessary readiness for the Olympics.. Customized snack is one component you should never leave out when you are planning an event.

Women’s Isabel Marant Sneakers Wedge have many advantages over all other options for someone that works in a professional career. Know what should and shouldn’t be present on that model or style, and if it is missing any details, then don’t buy it!. http://2013hermessale.webs.com/ I used acrylic to “float the pumpkin”. Qatar. http://saleheremshandbag.webs.com/ In this spring, the retro and nostalgic wind blow the boom of peep toe shoes. The purses of are truly adding style, glamour and glamour inside the life of ladies, due to the fact lots of numerous years and now this producer has attained respect inside the hearts of girls, for they realize that Replica Handbags can fulfill their style needs.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.