Submit a mod glitch

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Site Errors and Suggestions Submit a mod glitch

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tonnyken 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

MrCW

So I made a mod that changes the players texture and when I click the “Submit A Mod,” I choose the file and fill everything out but when I hit “Submit” it loads for a while, then it brings me to a page saying “Although you may have attempted a file upload, no file was received.” I have tried using the “Download URL” and “Choose File”. The file is 7.63 MB on my computer and 8 MB on Mediafire. The file will be attached.

1_dylan
    Participant
    MrCW wrote:
    So I made a mod that changes the players texture and when I click the “Submit A Mod,” I choose the file and fill everything out but when I hit “Submit” it loads for a while, then it brings me to a page saying “Although you may have attempted a file upload, no file was received.” I have tried using the “Download URL” and “Choose File”. The file is 7.63 MB on my computer and 8 MB on Mediafire. The file will be attached.

If you’re using Internet Explorer from Microsoft to upload mods it wil fail (or for me at least).

MrCW

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply. I never thought anyone would reply. I always use chrome for everything.

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    MrCW wrote:
    Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply. I never thought anyone would reply. I always use chrome for everything.

Are you still having the same issue?

1_dylan
    Participant
    MrCW wrote:
    …I always use chrome for everything.

That’s strange. Chrome works without a flaw for me. I can upload mods without getting any errors.

tonnyken
    Participant

a very detailed and meticulous lesson, it really has a lot of values, I will learn a lot thanks
    happy wheels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.