Snow boarding and other snow sports

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Ideas Snow boarding and other snow sports

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Nathan

:cheese: You could place a usable snow board at the top of the ski track at the ski resort. You could make it so it reblaces your two handed gum so you could carry it. Then you could go up to the top of mountains and go snow boarding. They should only work on the snow. If it is possible you should be able to jump and grind (turn your board so you are sliding down the hill while your board is horesontal) it would be awsome and make the game stacks more fun. And of corse evolving from this idea is scateboarding and surfing. Pleas make this mod.:cheese:

4thacauze10
      Participant

this would probably not be possible my friend, it would require alot of work and even then im not sure, hope someone proves me wrong though cause i would like a mod like this.

Nathan

Well i was thinking the snowboard mesh already exists you can find them at the ski resort. Anyway I thought that you could program it to act as a veicle but instead of climbing into it Reco does that thing he does when he jumps ontop of a car. That way the faster the snow board goes the lower he will crouch. And when the snowboard leans left and right he will lean with it. You could program it like cars when they slip on the snow bat instead of slipping it simpley goes forward. I dont know about jumping though. If you can you could import new meshes but if not you could simpley make him jump sideways. As for the carrying it arround on your back that might be pretty hard but you could make it a veicle on the black market, that way you could climb upto the top of a mountain and order it in.

4thacauze10
      Participant

nice, i never thought of that, the vehicle riding might work with the board if you can figure out how to attach it, you also gotta wonder if the physics would react to the board properly, right now if you fall down a cliff you tumble really slowly.

btw where is this ski jump? im having trouble finding it

Nathan

what do you mean by ski jump

Nathan

Can somone pls try to make this mod it would be awsome

Nathan

Another mesh that you could add to this mod is the one that Reco does when he lands after grappling. After grappling along way and landing on the ground Reco faces forward and wobbles forward and back a bit to regain his ballance.

Nathan
      Nathan

sry phot wont upload

Nathan

does anyone know where the snowboard mesh is located. If so can you just tell me im going to give this mod a go

FRX

It’s a pretty good idea and Asterix give the best way to do it.

But i think it will probably come as a DLC

With correct developing (i mean by the devs themselves) it can be usable on snow, sand and even water behind a boat or with the parachute

steve

yeah , i really thought about it , when i was doing that doctor transportation mission
      and it would be more awesome if there was a desert surfing too

ruki vverh

Sorry for bumping its just that i was thinking that it could go well as a new dlc that will import the snowboard and a wingsuit no modder would make it better then the developpers themselves, so im asking if theres someone in these forums who might talk to them about it? its a crazy idea and they can call it extremist pack dlc:cheer:

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.