smallunpack (or other gibbed stuff) will not open

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Help smallunpack (or other gibbed stuff) will not open

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      hyperdrive

The exe’s immediately go into NOT RESPONDING mode. I thought maybe you drag the eez files onto smallunpack, that doesn’t work either. There isn’t a detailed readme file anywhere so I just assume it is supposed to open like an application. I have absolutely no idea whats wrong here. thanks dudes

Golfman560

They should work by just dragging and dropping the files onto the exe’s. If you cant unpack a .eez with smallunpack then you might want to redownload them.

hyperdrive

oh yeah, I forgot to say that I have tried dragging the file to smallunpack, and I also tried it on another computer.

I downloaded the gibbed pack from this website. Should I download it from another?

curtis

i was having problems, turned out the file that you drag over needed to be in a clean folder, then drag the file over, anyway that worked for me (thanks to blaksabbath) :woohoo:

Rozzatron

The file is changed from eez to a folder and the folder that the .eez is in, the same with bin2xml, when you drag it in, the file or folder that comes out will be in the same folder as the .bin

hyperdrive

thanks dude, time to fly the silverbolt underwater. woooooo

wait retracting thanks. It still doesn’t work. What is a clean folder? a folder with nothing but the important programs/files? Thats what I tried and it didn’t do anything.

Also, I am kind of confused of the point of smallunpack. It unpacks files that will mod just cause. So why do they need to be in eez file format in the first place? The game doesn’t read them. Someone should just upload the unpacked files to this website. Or maybe I don’t understand this at all and you need both packed and unpacked files to get the mod to work. In anycase this has turned me completely insane. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

brad

make sure you extract all the files intact

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.