Site Undergoing Maintenance!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Site Undergoing Maintenance!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Please be patient, Zenin is working on the issues. The site has been reverted to a previous state from a few days ago, so some posts have been deleted; this was not intentional. There are just some issues with the database, and again Zenin is working to fix them. :)

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant
      mandella644 wrote:
      Please be patient, Zenin is working on the issues. The site has been reverted to a previous state from a few days ago, so some posts have been deleted; this was not intentional. There are just some issues with the database, and again Zenin is working to fix them. :)

Thanks for the update!

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

thanks mandella

Oh yes the problem i need to find. Your article provides useful information that i am looking for. I will often visit this site.
      wings io

agario
      Participant

How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone!
      vex 3

tonnyken
      Participant

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

rodneycornish
      Participant

Thanks mandella644, the site is working again run 3

arianapham
      Participant

I really like visiting your site because I think your posts are amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing them.
      atari breakout

WuxiaWorld

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.