Site Undergoing Maintenance!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Site Undergoing Maintenance!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  arianapham 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

mandella644

Please be patient, Zenin is working on the issues. The site has been reverted to a previous state from a few days ago, so some posts have been deleted; this was not intentional. There are just some issues with the database, and again Zenin is working to fix them. :)

voxbox13
    voxbox13
    Participant
    mandella644 wrote:
    Please be patient, Zenin is working on the issues. The site has been reverted to a previous state from a few days ago, so some posts have been deleted; this was not intentional. There are just some issues with the database, and again Zenin is working to fix them. :)

Thanks for the update!

Zenin
    Zenin
    Keymaster

thanks mandella

windows movie maker
    Participant

Oh yes the problem i need to find. Your article provides useful information that i am looking for. I will often visit this site.
    wings io

agario
    Participant

How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone!
    vex 3

tonnyken
    Participant

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  tonnyken.

rodneycornish
    Participant

Thanks mandella644, the site is working again run 3

arianapham
    Participant

I really like visiting your site because I think your posts are amazing. Thanks a lot for sharing them.
    atari breakout

WuxiaWorld

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  arianapham.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.