Si-47 Leopard (Jet Fighter) Reskin/Retexture -USAF

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Si-47 Leopard (Jet Fighter) Reskin/Retexture -USAF

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #80347
      looney
      Member

      This is the first Mod i submitted in the download section.
      I wanted to reskin a plane, as example i used the U.S. Air Force FU-735

      Example i used for color en style:
      3132.jpg

      After a lot of editing and testing i finaly was setisfied

      Texture:
      arvev071jetfighter.jpg

      I added a new layer in photoshop and that’s where i created the yellow striping, logo’s and text.

      yellown.jpg

      When i finished it i also made a red and green version for who likes these color’s more.

      vergelijkingsmall.jpg

      Creator: Looney
      Version: 1.0
      Date: 30-4-2010
      Dowload link:
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Vehicles/Planes/Si-47-Leopard-(Jet-Fighter)-Reskin-U.S.AF-Style/

      If you want this reskin in an other color you can requist it here!

      Creating of such mod’s take lot’s of time, if you use it and like it think about a small donation! Free of choice and ammount:

      btn_donateCC_LG.gif

    • #86549
      FRX
      Member

      Good work !

      Could you make a Macross one ?
      The one with the skull and crossbones… I ll search a pic..

      3173385721_a715d7f856.jpg
      3174261902_0abc89a9d7.jpg

      http://homepages.nyu.edu/~pfb206/trans.mov

      After minding, the G9 may be better for this 😆

    • #86550
      cj
      Member

      Woo having that in game would be so cool I would fly it all the time.

    • #86551
      curtis
      Member

      Yeah that plane is sweet :ohmy:

      also nice mod, very good detail there!

    • #86615
      looney
      Member

      @ FRX

      I could make a texture for the leopard to use the same colors and art to look like it but it will look different because of the shape. Think it woulc come out nice though

      I will give it a try soon :cheer:

    • #86617
      looney
      Member

      looney wrote:

      Quote:
      @ FRX

      I could make a texture for the leopard to use the same colors and art to look like it but it will look different because of the shape. Think it woulc come out nice though

      I will give it a try soon :cheer:

      Started already :silly: but used for this one the arve.v076_jet_blackplane
      only small part, preview:
      modelviewer.png

    • #86552
      cj
      Member

      Wow that looks just like it. This is going to be my favorite ride to fly in from now on. Any plans to tweak the handling or speed a bit?

    • #86619
      FRX
      Member

      :ohmy: veryyyyy gooood :woohoo:

      Replace the star decal by the red circle with white triangle, and make both sides of the tail wings with skull decals, and the job his done.
      (we can t notice on the pics but there is also a skull decal behind the cockpit ;) )

      Thanks for the work !

    • #86626
      looney
      Member

      FRX wrote:

      Quote:
      :ohmy: veryyyyy gooood :woohoo:

      Replace the star decal by the red circle with white triangle, and make both sides of the tail wings with skull decals, and the job his done.
      (we can t notice on the pics but there is also a skull decal behind the cockpit ;) )

      Thanks for the work !

      Lol i will make it a bit more detailed then that! You got some beter pic’s from top and maybe from side? and maybe the bottom…

    • #86678
      FRX
      Member

      vf1s3_193.jpg

    • #86683
      looney
      Member

      Transformers ? :huh:

      Are the lines dark blue or black?? or doens’t it mather??
      At the first pic’s i tought dark blue, but newer pictures have black lines….

      I am gonna call it a quit for tonight, tommorow going to fine fix and edit to your new pic’s!

      Here’s the result in-game i got till now:
      jet_plane_black.jpg
      please comment so i can make it beter!

    • #86687
      FRX
      Member

      Man it’s impressive, i ll really enjoy flying it B)

      Here s my comments and suggests (do what you want with it, it s still very cool :) )

      – Remove the white lines on thrusters
      – Put the skull just behind the cockpit
      – Put the black and yellow decal we can see on the pics just behind the skull
      – Make the rocket pods dark grey

      The model is called “Valkyrie VF-1S” and it s from the Japanese anime called “Robotech” or “Macross”
      ( yes it s a sort of transformers 😆 )
      You can find a lot of stuff on the web about it

      Thanks again for doing these :kiss:

    • #86553
      cj
      Member

      That thing is sick can’t wait to try it.

    • #86692
      looney
      Member

      Version 1.0 of the G9-Exlipse Reskin Valkyrie VF-1S Style is finished

      Topic is here:
      >>> HERE!!! <<<

      Download is here:
      >>> HERE!!! <<<

      Use this topic to talk about this plane! 😆

    • #86554

      Links don’t work for me, use the URL tool instead of pasting them directly.

    • #86741
      looney
      Member

      Masaca wrote:

      Quote:
      Links don’t work for me, use the URL tool instead of pasting them directly.

      hmm strange… edited it and used the url code :)

    • #86831
      ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

      the links do work

    • #86688
      olly
      Member

      looney wrote:

      Quote:
      Transformers ? :huh:

      Are the lines dark blue or black?? or doens’t it mather??
      At the first pic’s i tought dark blue, but newer pictures have black lines….

      I am gonna call it a quit for tonight, tommorow going to fine fix and edit to your new pic’s!

      Here’s the result in-game i got till now:
      jet_plane_black.jpg
      please comment so i can make it beter!

      that looks great downloading this as i type , great reskin.. :P

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.