Sharper Landscape Textures
- November 18, 2014 at 8:32 am #83898plokdevMember
I can’t say the textures are better, but I can say that they are sharper.
This mod replaces most of the terrain landscape textures with ones at double the resolution, including normal maps. It also replaces road and water textures. It does not affect non-terrain textures, characters, vehicles or the sky.
To install, drag the ‘dropzone’ folder into your main Just Cause 2 directory. This will overwrite other mods that affect the same textures, but nothing else.To uninstall, just remove the files.
v1.1 – Made a few textures closer to their original counterparts, added new dirt road, sea foam and water textures
v1.0 – Initial release
- November 18, 2014 at 5:09 pm #101744FINDarksideParticipant
Submitted On: 30 Nov 1999 :ohmy:
But seriously, looks good I’ll definitely try it out when I have time!
- November 18, 2014 at 5:15 pm #1017451_dylanParticipant
From the screenshots I saw, this looks awesome. I can’t wait to try it out.FINDarkside wrote:Submitted On: 30 Nov 1999 :ohmy:
Yeah that’s some database issue with Remository. Just a glitch, nothing to worry about.
- December 3, 2014 at 9:39 pm #101746DaviMember
Link is dead, please reupload
- December 3, 2014 at 9:55 pm #101764voxbox13Participantapdapreturns wrote:Link is dead, please reupload
Hmmm, It just now worked for me. It takes you to MediaFire for download, because the file is so big.
(Maybe right click on the link and open in new tab? )
update – Oh, by the way, I’m using firefox… maybe browser is affecting it.
- September 28, 2015 at 12:08 pm #152623johnsonm80ymail-comMember
Thanks for the mod it’s great. Nice! I just got a Steam Wallet card code for FREE! 😀 http://steamwalletcodes.com
- November 7, 2019 at 7:57 am #173539
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.