- April 8, 2010 at 8:51 am #79974
We should petition for Avalanche to make an SDK for Just Cause 2.
Every game I’ve ever seen with an SDK has grown, especially ones with sandbox genre.
There are three things I think every game needs. A good story, Multiplayer, and Easy modding.
Multiplayer can be done if the game has good modding.
If Avalanche isn’t going to release an SDK, then they should at least tell us how to mod all the files.
- April 8, 2010 at 9:00 am #84716RozzatronMember
Yeah, at least tell us you to open the .rbm.
- April 8, 2010 at 10:25 am #84720TomMember
Hell Yes! An SDK would be epic. It would make JC2 GOTY
- April 8, 2010 at 11:05 am #84741staplerpirateParticipant
As much as we need one… It will not happen
- April 8, 2010 at 11:09 am #84717
anything can happen
- April 8, 2010 at 12:23 pm #84750staplerpirateParticipant
You sound like Peter Molynuex
You can do anything!
- April 8, 2010 at 12:34 pm #84718
Well, at least I don’t sound like Bolo Santosi, her voice is disturbing.
- April 8, 2010 at 4:21 pm #84756HotoMember
An SDK where epic. The first that i will make is to build my own little Island in Panau.
But too bad, that JC2 is not like Fallout 3, the last have a really great SDK.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.