Rico in a Reasonably Priced Car

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Discussion Rico in a Reasonably Priced Car

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jeimizu

Rico in a reasonably priced car

Just like the Top Gear challenge, a timed lap around the race track.

The Place: Bandar Selekeh race Track

The Car: Sakura Aguila Metro ST

The Route The same as the other race cars follow, starting at the first beam at the entrance to the pits.

The Rules

Vehicle must be unmodified. (Maybe a separate category for modded vehicles, since this is JC2Mods

Leaderboard

Jeimizu 1:16

Pridit
      Participant

I’ll participate if you provide co-ordinates as I have no idea where the car neither the place is and I don’t really feel like trudging round the whole of panau finding it.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

yeh i duno where the race track is ive never been there, also shudn’t people be recording a video everytime so we can see laptimes are real

Anonymous
      Inactive

Racetrack:
      X: 9170
      Y: 11413

It’s the island north of the international airport.

jeimizu

Race Track is on the island North of Panau International Airport.

A video would be nice, but Fraps only records 30 seconds. I guess Xfire video might be an option.

Pridit
      Participant

Found the Race Track but still no clue as to where the vehicle is, when I do the lap I’ll put a video up on twitvid with the time so there’s no cheating involved.

Edit
      I used a Black Market mod and got one from there, I’ve done the lap and am now currently uploading it via twitvid, I would upload it to YouTube but I’ve had so much trouble uploading there I just can’t be bothered with them anymore.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.