PROPER SPRINT SPEED (1.1)

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications PROPER SPRINT SPEED (1.1)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      mrtt

DESCRIPTION

JC2’s default sprint is useless, it’s hardly faster than normal running speed, so no one uses it. And there are lots of faster sprint mods out there, but all of them are ridiculous. Rico sprints too fast, and he looks weird while sprinting because of the very fast sprint animation.

I made Proper Sprint Speed for you guys who want faster but at the same time realistic sprinting. At last you are going to start using the sprint button!

VERSIONS

There are six versions, you can choose any of them and you can switch to any other version anytime you want. It won’t affect your game.

Realistic and recommended sprint speeds:

Sprint speed 2.5
      Sprint speed 2.75
      Sprint speed 3.0

Unrealistic sprint speeds, they are just for fun:

Sprint speed 5.0
      Sprint speed 10.0
      Sprint speed 20.0

INSTALLATION

Choose one of the six versions and put it in your dropzone folder. If there is no dropzone folder, create it. It should be like this:

Just Cause 2\dropzone\basestatemachine.afsm

To uninstall, just remove basestatemachine.afsm from your game directory or delete it. Game will return to using the default values.

CHANGELOG

1.0 Initial release.
      1.1 Updated realistic sprint speeds and added new unrealistic sprint speeds.

You are allowed to modify and re-release this mod. Also you are allowed to include this mod in mod packs, with or without modifying it. You don’t have to ask for my permission, just give me credit.

FORUM PAGE: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum/14-modifications/21607-proper-sprint-speed-11.html

Just found this. Awesome mod!

Thank you for this rad mod. Got 2.5, runnin moderately fast!

mrtt

Thanks guys. Sorry for the late reply. :)

“Goal setters do not miss the opportunity to create the life of their dreams. lululemon locations That is especially true when it comes to athletic apparel maker lululemon (LULU), which is scheduled to report earnings at the end of next week.Wearing high heels or shoes with a heel with tight pants give the impression that your legs are actually longer. lululemon sale Similarly, water is highly recommended such that a person takes nearly 2 liters of water everyday, and hence incorporating vegetable or fruit juices, coconut milk, rice milk, smoothies, nut milks, soy milks and other beverages that are healthy is preferred.You can find organizations who pay to put their Lululemon coupons in having a big group of other Lululemon coupons that are mailed to everyone’s home inside a certain radius.

Candy Boy
      Participant

Heeey, thx for making this mod. I have one question: Could you please share some wisdom and tell me what parameter in basestatemachine file needs to be modified to change sprint speed? File’s too large to search it for myself.

ducklife
      Participant

The website you shared is very nice. I have found a lot of useful information, very helpful for me. Thank you very much.
      boxnovel

trexgameaz
      Participant

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!
      paper io 2

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.