Your web browser, Internet Explorer is out of date.

Please download one of these up-to-date, free and excellent browsers:

Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Brave Browser

Power Rangers the Movie White ranger suit

OK this is my first skin for Just Cause 2 using my Template i made for the Ninja skin.

only thing i could think of was the  white ranger from the power rangers movie lol so here it is.

oh and the images are taken using the iPhone 3Gs as i don't have the game for PC only x360.

I know i never made the animal emblem on his chest but couldn't find the damn thing so i made tv show one.

First update redone the emblem looks alot better now also made the guys skin white and updated the sword a bit.

PS if some one could take screen shots on PC for me please so i can update the screen shots i would be very grateful thank you.

John
  • 1uploads
RATING
Version
Views
File size
159.91 kB
Downloads
Updated
November 30, -0001
Categories

Comments

Leave a Reply

John
  • 1uploads
RATING
Version
Views
File size
159.91 kB
Downloads
Updated
November 30, -0001
Categories

Video Game Mods

Video Game Mods is bringing modding communities together under a unified network. The original community creator retains control over the content and community for the game.

Start your own Modding Community

We allow modders to manage their own modding community using our platform for hosting and sharing mods, unlimited usage to grow your community without the hassle of hosting.

Get in touch

Follow us on social media

Please take a moment to follow us on social media, we will be posting new updates and featued mods. Theres going to be exciting new competitions for great prizes.