Post 3 mods you would like to see made

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Ideas Post 3 mods you would like to see made

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

i just came back from the cinema and have seen Kick-Ass – that awesome jetpack with dual miniguns would be amazing in just cause

1. Jetpack with dual miniguns
      2. Batman costume
      3. Superman ‘Flight’ Mod

13lacksabbath
      Participant

1. Beretta M9 (replace Pistol), funny thing is the Pistol is a Beretta (according to the weapons.bin) even though its more a Desert Eagle.

2. Barrett Model 82A1 (replace Sniper)

3. Barrett REC7 with Acog scope (replace Assault and or Bulls eye rifle)

Nick

1) Black market Mod/tutorial for adding new customized weapons or second customized copies of current weapons.

2) New weapon models

3) Silverbolt with missiles.

curtis

I would like to see:

1. A multiplayer Mod, I know this will probably NEVER happen as it would be Such a HUGE mod But san Andreas had it with No SDK so it is possible :silly:

2. A Seaplane mod

3. A complete overhaul of the camera and a few tweaks, like how long bodies last and destoryed objects and stuff like that :woohoo:

But anyway I am amazed to see how many mod’s have been released just about a week after launch!

Josh

1. a Ninja mod. Kind of like Tenchu meets American Ninja. Replace the standard soldiers with Ninja skins, give Rico a new VO collection, and a unique Ninja outfit. Replace the grapple melee with a katana swing. But most of all give rico some stealth skills.

2. Underwater stuff. A one man drivable sub, scuba diver enemies, more sea life, sunken ships, etc.

3. I don’t know, I’d be happy with underwater ninjas though lol.

[Name]

Superman flight mod
      Submarine
      Skimobile

thespiritfox wrote:

Quote:
      1) Black market Mod/tutorial for adding new customized weapons or second customized copies of current weapons.

2) New weapon models

3) Silverbolt with missiles.

Basically this.

Faux

2nd this. ( Post above me )

Nkosi

1. Vehicle Spawner with ingame menu to choose colours like gta 4 had it, as long as its possible. im no big fan of the black market at all.

2.Extraction/teleport to every location you want. including 5-10 easy save slots to save and reload favourite locations.(using coordinate system to be accurade if possible)

3.Little insane idea but if possible: creating hydraulic systems or controlable extra┬┤s for vehicest. something like lowering and rising the carramp of the badge, using the crane of that one military crane to rope an object to it and lift it up onto the flatbed. stuff like that. excamples can be taken from Rigs of Rods: http://repository.rigsofrods.com/ ^^

What is Rigs of Rods? http://wiki.rigsofrods.com/pages/Portal/ !!!

1) Something to make it harder to escape the cops by running into the jungle. Either having the helicopters try to fly out of grappling hook range while pursuing you, or have jets swoop in and try to strafe you repeatedly.

2) Police roadblocks modified so that they’ll actually stop/majorly damage your car.

3) Ability to plant c4 on a flying helicopter when you’re grappled to the front of it. Also ability to detonate c4 during a base jump. (edited because I tried the detonator while parachuting and it actually works.)

Julien

1. Much faster jet planes

2. enemy NPCs that use fighter jets and not just helicopters

3. DINOSAURS/WILD LIFE

I can dream cant I

Ceano

1. First person view.
      2. Better handling in all vehicles.
      3. Safe house with garage and weapon storage.

Nkosi
      Quote:
      Ceano wrote:
      2. Better handling in all vehicles.

Im allready working on this and there is allready a dl of the first beta version of the Dalton N90 :)
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/forum?func=view&catid=15&id=490&limit=15&start=15#548 the file is upped 2 posts under the linked one.

N/A

1. First person
      2. First person
      3. Nuke gun

I am easily amused.

Golfman560

For those wanting a sub I’m working on it, but theres a few issues.I can’t get it to dive underwater without hitting another boat and going under it. And if you spawn it in the water it spawns on the ocean floor. And if you flip upside you still die since I can’t find the setting for that. But the controls work underwater, just the other problems make it useless for now.

1) Multiplayer
      2) Multi-grapple hooks that can disappear instead of staying forever (or a hotkey in bolopatch)
      3) Teleportation (Wouldn’t be hard since the game uses a coordinate system and its probably just stored as an x/y/z in memory)

4) Someone to do my other work for me so I can play :P

daniel

1) Mod that lets you look behind while parachuting/freefalling
      2) Slow-mo
      3) Mod that makes the wire a solid object.

One of the first things I tried was to knock people off their bikes but they noclipped through it and I was like what!
      I guess it’s not that easy to do if the developers didn’t do it but oh well.

staplerpirate
      Participant

1) A mod that makes the Reapers repeat “Com raid” over and over again over the radio.
      2) A mod that gives you an upgradeable house
      3) A mod that has a submarine

Mike

1)DINOSAUR MOD, I know the animations would be hard as hell but how awesome would it be to run through the jungle being chased by raptors, or T-Rex’s in a city. Maybe options to spawn them and just have them spawn randomly and attack everyone/thing they see. Also it changes the skin to Muldoon’s from Jurassic Park.

2)Support for multiplayer mod with above said dinosaur mod.

3)a Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell

Anders

1. Civil and BM Vehicles saved where you left them in the world.

virginia

teleport
      jetpack
      ak-47

that would be awesome. just cause.

haha i second slow mo

Rozzatron

For slo-mo you can use cheat engine

virginia

a lot of guys agree…this game is missing a flamethrower. FarCry2 style haha

staplerpirate
      Participant

OHHH YES! jet pack is a must

Julien

Dinosaurs all the way

i can see it now.. Rico, dinosaur hunter

1) Jetpack replacing the parachute
      2) Dual wield primary weapon (wrist mounted rocket launcher)
      3) Dual wield secondary weapon (Wrist mounted flamethrower)

Cummon, who doesn’t want an actual free form open world Boba Fett game? haha :o)

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.