Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Ninja Camo Pack

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      4thacauze10
      Participant

Ninja Camo Pack
      justcause22010041401082.th.png

http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Ninja-Camo-Pack-V.1/

Hey all, recently i have been making different camouflage for the ninja model and i have decided to release some pics of what i have so far.

im currently planning on making a few more so we have a variety to pick from, you can expect a camo for all the different types of terrain in just cause 2 including random designs that i have created.

Feedback is appreciated

included so far

-Black and Blue Camo
      justcause22010041503270.th.jpg
      justcause22010041503270.th.jpg

-Red Striped Camo
      justcause22010041502373.th.png
      justcause22010041502433.th.png
      -Jungle Camo
      justcause22010041304531.th.png
      justcause22010041304542.th.png
      -Infamous White
      justcause22010041419134.th.png

http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/Player/Ninja-Camo-Pack-V.1/

here it is, didnt really have much time lately to work on this so here it is and ill continue to make more detailed stuff once i get abit of time, comments welcome

jason

camel, polar bear, gorilla.

Raiden? http://www.mediafire.com/?ijcwlnykc1m

;)

4thacauze10
      Participant

thanks for finding the textures tool2heal, although i guess i need to put it together with the model viewer right? i just tried dropping all the files in dropzone hoping he would have the hat haha

jason

yea man, i put the hat on him, lol.

you just had to pack it up and rename it, here. just drop this in the dropzone folder, i made it an eez for ya.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rkj4m002win

4thacauze10
      Participant

hmm still not working

dropped it in the dropzone folder but i just get the basic ninja with no hat, something aint right.

do the x_gibbed_ninja.arc and x_gibbed_ninja.tab replacers maybe have to be packed up also?

jason

hmm, see what i think it is I’m replacing the actual ninjas that are in game, if you play that mission they prob. have hats on now, lol.

and since im not all that sure how to repack character replacers I’m gonna have to figure that out, or we can unpack the x.gibbed files and look into it.

Alright, so from what i found out from justupov, when the model gets packed up correctly and actually put in game the hat turns out misaligned and way off to the side and crooked, so as for right now it won’t work.

looking into it though.

curtis

those rock! keep them coming dude 😆

4thacauze10
      Participant

i can try that, but i would probably need to add something to the model, im gonna be releasing this soon, so once i do that i will try it out.

cj

looks cool I like thwe blue and black especially.

Kaerar

Really like the White with Red in the first picture actually. Little details rather than blanket colourings look fantastic on this skin.

Looking forward to see what becomes of this mod ;)

FRX

tool2heal wrote:

Quote:

;)

So what about it ?

Any release ?
      Can i try an attempt ? :S

FRX

FRX wrote:

Quote:
      tool2heal wrote:

Quote:

;)

So what about it ?

Any release ?
      Can i try an attempt ? :S

Damn, the hat doesn t fit :blink:
      Citizens and villagers models seem to not have the same “doll” than the fighters

4thacauze10
      Participant

FRX when you say it doesn’t fit, does that mean it looks weird? or is it clipping? i would still like to see some little things possibly like ricos grapple thing on his wrist, or maybe some type of chest armour possibly? if you could put the grapple on both arms that would look slick.

thanks kaerar, ill be adding a few more pics later on, with some other details you might like.. i havent had much time to work on it lately so i will try and finish it up early tommorow morning, mostly just a few tweaks.

FRX

4thacauze wrote:

Quote:
      FRX when you say it doesn’t fit, does that mean it looks weird? or is it clipping? i would still like to see some little things possibly like ricos grapple thing on his wrist, or maybe some type of chest armour possibly? if you could put the grapple on both arms that would look slick.

It looks weird (it s apart of the model and flip) i know what’s happen :
      i tried to make civilian playable like main characters, but every parts of anatomy messed up.
      When i put the hat, it appear at the place where the messed up head was.

I think it’s possible to add the grapple but only at the place it must be : his left arm.

All i did and was did (as i saw) is to cut/copy/paste parts from different models without space placing, and removing glitches from collisions by editing the textures.

(sorry for my bad english, i’m tired :cheer: )

FRX

I finally did it by using another hat from another model :

img_295_01.jpg

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

nice also add in the blue bits, add a mk logo on his back, the staff that shoot out shit too, make the parachute invisible so he can fly too!

Rozzatron

That’s awesome.

4thacauze10
      Participant

awesome FRX, that looks great, hope to see it uploaded soon

FRX

It’s up but my files are hosted on mediafire so they don’t update the latest mod menu.

Zenin, you and others people are free to use and modify my skins. My work is based on parts replacing and collisions hunting 😆 I’m not very talented in texture editing.
      So if you have good ideas (even bad lol) i’ll be very glad to see my work re-used :cheese:

4thacauze10
      Participant

nice, yo can you hook up a link to your mediafire page? i tried to find it by downloading one of your mods just to see if i could link to your user page but no luck,

Zenin if you want i will add the blue parts as i know the texture pretty well now, adding the logo on the back wont look that great though since it would be mostly covered up by the sword and rope, i will try to fit it in somewhere though.

FRX

4thacauze wrote:

Quote:
      nice, yo can you hook up a link to your mediafire page? i tried to find it by downloading one of your mods just to see if i could link to your user page but no luck,

here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/FRX-JC2 i made it at your request :P

4thacauze10
      Participant
      ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

cool i might make a good raiden then.

Rodrigo

Yeah, good mod. Thanks :D

bram
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.