multiple grapples

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Help multiple grapples

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Joon Chung

I have been trying to get multiple grapples to work. I know I can use bolopatch but for some reason I cant get the patch to work on my compuer. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea of setting multiple grapples up. I have been dying to try this since no patch for me. anyone?????

Bartek

It’s not worth it… bolopatch works for me, but if you use multiple grapples you can’t remove any of them, so if you(for example) connect a car to a wall or something, you will have to turn off bolopatch to disconnect them…

Pridit
      Participant

mooop12 wrote:

Quote:
      It’s not worth it… bolopatch works for me, but if you use multiple grapples you can’t remove any of them, so if you(for example) connect a car to a wall or something, you will have to turn off bolopatch to disconnect them…

No, this isn’t the case at all just keep your finger on the grapple key (usually F) like you normally would and all the grapples will be removed, I know this for a fact as I have tested the patch myself.

Regarding the OP, could you give us a little more information on how exactly it doesn’t work and maybe we will be able to assist you and get the program running. For instance does the program crash as soon as you try to run it, are you trying to run it in compatability. All of those minor details could help us to help you solve the problem.

rasmus

hello i see someone who have same problem like me
      i start the game load my save then start the program then it say: game not running, or process “justcause2exe” not accessible
      anyone know what to do?

Pridit
      Participant

“not accessible” this could be a number of things.

Try placing the patch within the Just Cause 2 main directory and running the program if that doesn’t work then run the patch as administrator. Not accessible would (I assume) mean that the patch can’t find the game, make sure you have all the latest updates for the game if you have the game via Steam then it should automatically update.

rasmus

i have tried all that already :(

Martin

http://www.mediafire.com/?jygmujylmdq

download this and try both files, one should work ;)

rasmus

woho!!:cheer: it work thx

looney

multi grapples are real fun!
      only cant let then release :blink:

JustCause2_2010_04_24_12_06_08_49.jpg

skater

I have a problem with the BOLOPatch ,when I start it windows vista say :
      “BOLOPatch.exe à cesser de fonctionner”
      I have tried to start the program in administrateur mode but it doesen’t work.

please someone can help me ?

ps : (Sorry for the bad english I’m french)

looney

lol, you ask something but in have french,
      what means “à cesser de fonctionner””
      stopped functioning i geuss ? :P

skater

Yes off course ^^

Tony

if BOLOpatch can make multiple grapples then a mod can i will look into this

avalanch

have you looked into it yet?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.