- April 13, 2010 at 7:57 pm #80105Joon ChungMember
I have been trying to get multiple grapples to work. I know I can use bolopatch but for some reason I cant get the patch to work on my compuer. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea of setting multiple grapples up. I have been dying to try this since no patch for me. anyone?????
- April 13, 2010 at 7:59 pm #85462BartekMember
It’s not worth it… bolopatch works for me, but if you use multiple grapples you can’t remove any of them, so if you(for example) connect a car to a wall or something, you will have to turn off bolopatch to disconnect them…
- April 17, 2010 at 10:08 am #85469PriditParticipant
mooop12 wrote:Quote:It’s not worth it… bolopatch works for me, but if you use multiple grapples you can’t remove any of them, so if you(for example) connect a car to a wall or something, you will have to turn off bolopatch to disconnect them…
No, this isn’t the case at all just keep your finger on the grapple key (usually F) like you normally would and all the grapples will be removed, I know this for a fact as I have tested the patch myself.
Regarding the OP, could you give us a little more information on how exactly it doesn’t work and maybe we will be able to assist you and get the program running. For instance does the program crash as soon as you try to run it, are you trying to run it in compatability. All of those minor details could help us to help you solve the problem.
- April 22, 2010 at 12:04 pm #85463
hello i see someone who have same problem like me
i start the game load my save then start the program then it say: game not running, or process “justcause2exe” not accessible
anyone know what to do?
- April 22, 2010 at 3:14 pm #86062PriditParticipant
“not accessible” this could be a number of things.
Try placing the patch within the Just Cause 2 main directory and running the program if that doesn’t work then run the patch as administrator. Not accessible would (I assume) mean that the patch can’t find the game, make sure you have all the latest updates for the game if you have the game via Steam then it should automatically update.
- April 22, 2010 at 4:21 pm #85464
i have tried all that already
- April 23, 2010 at 10:22 pm #86077
- April 24, 2010 at 8:04 am #85465
woho!!:cheer: it work thx
- April 24, 2010 at 10:35 am #85466looneyMember
multi grapples are real fun!
only cant let then release :blink:
- April 26, 2010 at 4:54 pm #86168skaterMember
I have a problem with the BOLOPatch ,when I start it windows vista say :
“BOLOPatch.exe à cesser de fonctionner”
I have tried to start the program in administrateur mode but it doesen’t work.
please someone can help me ?
ps : (Sorry for the bad english I’m french)
- April 29, 2010 at 4:07 pm #86290looneyMember
lol, you ask something but in have french,
what means “à cesser de fonctionner””
stopped functioning i geuss ?
- April 29, 2010 at 4:39 pm #86430skaterMember
Yes off course ^^
- May 2, 2010 at 11:17 pm #85467TonyMember
if BOLOpatch can make multiple grapples then a mod can i will look into this
- August 19, 2010 at 10:45 pm #85468avalanchMember
have you looked into it yet?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.