Mods on xbox 360?

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Help Mods on xbox 360?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have an xbox 360 and i want to know if mods downloaded from this site will run on it. I have a xbox transfer cable that allows my to xbox hard drive to connect my pc. I have downloaded and played mods for call of duty 4 and 5 and those worked. Thanks if you can help I would really appreciate it.

lee

i think it has to be done to the iso of the game. so for that reason the tranfer hardrive wouldnt help

tim

Zzpman162 wrote:

Quote:
      I have an xbox 360 and i want to know if mods downloaded from this site will run on it. I have a xbox transfer cable that allows my to xbox hard drive to connect my pc. I have downloaded and played mods for call of duty 4 and 5 and those worked. Thanks if you can help I would really appreciate it.

Most of the mods on here will work (well all of the bin files, and the .dds files for Rico etc) but they need converted . Check the tutorial section, as there is a tut in there explaining how to do it. As far as I know you must have a J-tag 360 though)

Also your game must be extracted from the iso, as you need to be able to add a folder (dropzone) inside the game folder.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.