Model viewer tutorial?

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Tutorials Model viewer tutorial?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      isaac

So I have ptsd, from the war, so I’m seriously about ready to kill someone, possibly myself. I got the model viewer downloaded and the xps deal also. NOW WHAT? I don’t have enough f’n patience to sift through all these posts, I just took my meds so any help given will be comprehended, thanks, much appreciated. Oh by the way whoever figured all this stuff out should be worshiped. out.

rhys

lol i was about to kill myself too. try to run modelviewer 1 not modelviewer 2.

hahahaha

start model viewer
      press add
      choose the rbm file you want
      finish

jonathan

I get this

Exception!

Press CTRL+C to copy this dialog.

System.IO.FileLoadException: Assembly met gemengde modus is gemaakt met versie v2.0.50727 van de runtime en kan niet zonder aanvullende configuratie-informatie worden geladen in de runtime van versie 4.0.

bij Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Viewer..ctor()

bij Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Program.Main() in D:Just Cause 2Modmanagergibbids modding tooltrunkGibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewerProgram.cs:regel 18

OK

mibsam

But how do we save it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ Graham

it doesn’t work for me, i keep getting this message

Exception!

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6d5c3888ef60e27d’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6d5c3888ef60e27d’

at Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Viewer..ctor()

at Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Program.Main()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog].

OK

—Removed by user—

when you get a message like that, all you have to do is extract ALL of the applications, extensions, and projects and anything else that came in the file to another place, like perhaps the desktop or My Documents

Lol ardliz, you’re actually replying to a post made a year ago. :P

But actually I believe that error message is related to not having the XNA Framewrk 4.0 or the .NET Framewrok 4.0, both of which are required to run ModelViewer. Then again, I’ve never gotten one of those messages, so I wouldn’t know. You might be right. :S

its actully both, the modelviewer wont open if the other Gibbed Tools are not with it and it need xna framework

HELLO GUYS ! I AM HAVING PROBLEm
      WHEN I LAUNCH MODEL VIEWER 1 NOT 2 I GET THIS BELOW ERROR AND I HAVE ALSO INSTALL XNA FRAMEWORK AND NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 PLZ HELP ME
      ERROR
      —————————
      Exception!
      —————————
      System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6d5c3888ef60e27d’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      File name: ‘Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6d5c3888ef60e27d’
      at Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Viewer..ctor()
      at Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer.Program.Main()
      WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
      —————————
      OK
      —————————

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.