Mod that lets you look behind while parachuting?
- April 7, 2010 at 4:06 am #79923
Or during freefall? When I try to rotate the camera behind me it just causes rico to steer the parachute to the side. Slowly.
And during freefall it just won’t let me look above.
Really annoying, would be awesome if someone could fix that.
- April 7, 2010 at 4:45 am #84411
Oh yea and the helicopter camera is the worst, you can’t look above at all, you can only look below half way, and you can’t look to the sides because it will just rotate the helicopter. Can’t look behind either unless you click C for a fixed camera which is pretty lame but better than nothing I guess.
Honestly why couldn’t they just add 2 more buttons for steering and have a free camera? This game is too pretty to have such a limited camera.
- April 7, 2010 at 4:50 am #84426StevenMemberQuote:Honestly why couldn’t they just add 2 more buttons for steering and have a free camera? This game is too pretty to have such a limited camera.
Or like GTA does and have hold right click as the free cam button. They have that for jets, it prevents the auto fixation, but its stupid because right click is also a weapon firing button.
- April 7, 2010 at 5:39 am #84427
You mean GTA SA? I don’t remember the controls there but in GTA IV you would have 2 buttons to control the helicopter’s rotation and a 100% free camera (On the 360 atleast), it felt pretty awesome. Wish they’d have done the same here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.