Metal Gear Solid 3 Naked Snake / Big Boss

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Metal Gear Solid 3 Naked Snake / Big Boss

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      Big Boss
      Participant

Finally the skin is done.
      First a HUGE thanks to establie for the HEX-ing job without him this mod wouldn’t have been possible. Thanks allot friend. (you broke the ice with Solid, I am just spicing things up with Big Boss)

This is a mod of the legendary hero Naked Snake who later became BIG BOSS.He is the protagonist of MGS 3 Snake Eater(Subsistence, 3DS), MGS Portable Ops and Peace Walker. To bad it’s impossible to make an eye patch.

“Stay loyal to yourself” and I did Metal Gear Solid games are the best games for me and Big Boss is for me the best MGS character. I think this is every MGS fan’s dream it sure is mine.

Big Boss
      Participant

:cheese: Untitled-6e1fb42862d155ba7ee837d7186cd2d5.jpg

Annie

It’s a pretty good skin. I myself are a fan of MGS games and this really sort of brings back memories and very rarely nostalgia :P Only complaint is that snake’s headband clips through his head.

Big Boss
      Participant

Yeah but Just Cause doesn’t have any model editing/importing tools so you have to use the models from the game.

There is no bandana model in JC2 this has been made from the japanese vet model parts so considering it is the best that can be done. I would really like to see a better version but I can’t do any better so if someone wants to do an Snake skin from MGS3 please do.

Annie

I know that you have to use models from the game… How about using the reaper bandana with some parts cut out? Meh, who cares… it’s your skin, and it’s pretty good too.

Big Boss
      Participant

If you can please do a better big boss skin I really don’t care who makes the skin I just want the best Snake mod.

bigbossou.jpg
      And this is obvious the best I can do so if you can do it maybe even change the model/texture(bump) for the face please try and maybe a better camo maybe add the lower neck part of the bolo santosi hair so he has a mullet.

Try and do a better skin PLEASE I really want to play with the best Snake in JC2:cheese:

Big Boss
      Participant

The BEST Big Boss skin EVER made BeeswaX but he wouldn’t release it:(

jc2snake.jpg
      53001783.jpg
      36587396.jpg

I would have killed to HAVE THIS MOD.:evil:

Annie

Actually, I think he released that mod somewhere on tumblr or 4chan (yes, you couldn’t believe it) but the link is somewhere lost in the archives. Just search it up and you’ll find it, trust me :D I don’t have the skin either, so I can’t upload it.

Big Boss
      Participant

Are you sure that it’s his mod BEESWAX because some guy said that he posted his skin on another site and I found it but can you imagine that I saw my old skin of Big boss not this current one. A guess somebody else uploaded it on another site after downloading it here.

But if it is BeeswaX’es version could you please find it and upload it here I will try to find it but could you try to so the chances get better!

Annie

Well there’s two versions on both sites… One is made by BEESWAX other is made (Well reuploaded) by some dudes name killerinstinct12

Annie

They’re both the same, it’s just that the one made by killer is slightly larger in size (it’s HD)

I’ll see if I can find it. NOT GOING ON 4CHAN though. That is enough anonymous for me lol

Big Boss
      Participant

Oh my God please upload both versions here!!!:cheese:

Annie

Ok :P I fear that one of the versions is on tumblr and the other is on 4chan… Oh dear…
      ========================================================================
      Just out of the blue, how many posts does it take to get gold boarder mark? Just asking ;P

Big Boss
      Participant

Just monitor the green bar below your avatar I think when it reaches the end then you ”get promoted”

Annie

To what? Admin? Moderator?

Besides, the green bar on yours is like 84 percent done but you’re already gold boarder

Big Boss
      Participant

This is what I think for every cube there is one bar below.

I was Expert Boarder the the bar went to the end and I became Gold Boarder then the bar started all over again.

Big Boss
      Participant

Regarding the Big Boss skin upload whatever skin you get your hands on Beeswaxes version or of killer’s.

BTW I can’t wait now that I know there is faith.

Big Boss
      Participant

Now I am a Platinum boarder and the bar isn’t at the end that beats my theory:lol:

I don’t know but at least you know now than when you reach 320 posts you are a Platinum Boarder:cheer:

Annie

Oh, I never knew such thing existed :P

First Platinum boarder ever? :D

Big Boss
      Participant

Guilty as charged.

I just hope you will find the skin.

Annie

Don’t worry. :D

Big Boss
      Participant

Or upload the skin here on this post

Annie

I’m uploading it right now, for some reason even though it’s a 3 MB file it takes AGES to upload (no it’s not my internet)

Big Boss
      Participant

Could you just answer this little question it is the same beeswax skin only put in HD by killer right?

Annie

No. They’re both HD, with slight differences in the skin.

Big Boss
      Participant

Post it here in this thread(post) please I just can’t wait anymore :)

Annie

Trying to :( STUPID UPLOADING THING KEEPS ON ERRORING ME SO I HAVE TO UPLOAD IT HERE, BUT IT’S TAKING TOO LONG FOR A 3 MB FILE

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

Hey RainbowDash – That’s so weird that it’s having so much trouble uploading.

Are you uploading it as a stand-alone file?

or

Are you uploading it as a .zip?

Maybe there’s some fluky little detail that’s creating the error.

Annie

.rar to be exact. It’s only 3 MB, for god’s sake.

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

RainbowDash101 wrote:

Quote:
      .rar to be exact. It’s only 3 MB, for god’s sake.

Ok, good — .rar’s are definitely upload friendly.

In my head, I just can’t figure out what’s going on.

Does it give you an actual error message?
      Or does is just puke and give up?

Have you tried a troubleshooting “placebo” test.
      Like, just uploading an empty folder in a .rar format?

(You can easily delete uploads from the mods section.)

Annie

Sometimes it gives me an actual error message, sometimes it just redirects me back to the home page.

And for some reason, THE EMPTY FOLDER WORKS THOUGH. It seems like I can upload files under 2 MB…

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

Hmmm… Okay. Good that you did the test.

So it makes me think either there’s something IN the folder that the system doesn’t like,
      Or maybe something like the file name? (Sorry, I’m thinking out loud)

Did you name your test folder the same thing/same way?

Then again… you said MediaFire also puked with the upload, right?

Maybe I’ll pm you with an idea.

Annie

K, I got the PM. I sent u my email, and I’ll send u the file shortly

Big Boss
      Participant

Can’t wait.

Annie

Yo big boss, I sent you the file. Same with you voxbox… Although I don’t know if it’s working for you ;P

Big Boss
      Participant

I haven’t gotten anything:(

Annie

What? I sent it twice…

Hate to necrobump this.
      Don’t know if this still exists? Searching everywhere for this Beeswax mod of Snake with no dice.
      If there is nothing left, I will use the one hosted on this site.
      Thank you.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.