Latest Mods

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      virginia

i thought it would be a good idea if the “latest mods” was extended on the front page somehow. maybe add more to the right side like other stuff and be able to click on it to see a pretty large list of the latest mods. so many things get added daily that even i’m missing some things and have to go through every section just to catch up. just kinda time consuming that way.

vtoli2000

I was just coming here to suggest a “50 latest mods” page to match the “Top 50 mods”. There are so many new mods being submitted (which is awesome) that it’s hard to keep up with all of the new ones.

FRX

The latests mods seem to be the ones which the files are upload to the site.
      IE: the ones posted with a different location don’t appear in the list.

Can it be fix ?

Thanks for the work anyway :)

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

yeh im aware of this, and also confused why this happens, i will try to fix but i need to figure out why that happens first.

and yeh vtoli2000 it would be easy to make a latest 50 mods page. i might do this soon.

virginia

sweet ^_^

vtoli2000

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      yeh im aware of this, and also confused why this happens, i will try to fix but i need to figure out why that happens first.

and yeh vtoli2000 it would be easy to make a latest 50 mods page. i might do this soon.

Good man, and thorough

sarah

Maybe you should make the top 50 the top 50 downloaded mods every week, or maybe two, because monthly doesnt give new mods a chance

virginia

Zenin had to do away with the latest 50 mods link at the top because that stuff live updates and eats up bandwidth

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

erm its still there just hover over mods button…

virginia

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      erm its still there just hover over mods button…

i stand corrected lol so it is!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.