Just Cause 2 UPDATE – 26.07.2010

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Just Cause 2 UPDATE – 26.07.2010

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CFX

Hi guys,

At 26.07.2010 there was a JC2 Update in Steam. about 50 MB (Or 37MB? Don´t know anymore ;D).

NO News for Patch, No Information about it BUT!!!

BOLOPATCH WONT WORK ANYMORE!!! Normal Stable, not beta!

If you start you get this:
      “Player block was not found! Are you sure you are in-game?
      Memory couldn´t be read @ A17DE02E”

WTF?

PS: Tested many times!

PSS: Firewall Reconfigured and any other that could block this… Nothing works -.- Still getting this error

CFX

There is a …Bad… fix out

http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/forum?func=view&catid=19&id=7458

Only Win7!!!

HINT:
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WAIT BEFORE DOING THIS!!! DON´T DELET ORIGINAL JUSTCAUSE2.exe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do like this

Copy the last verasion of the game to desktop and rename to JC2BeforeUpdate.exe. Then copy the JC2BeforeUpdate.exe in your JustCause 2 directory where the orignal JustCause2.exe is.
      Then start (If you want BoloPatch the “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe” or if you want the Updated game, per Steam.)

PS: Steam must be open to start “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe”

NEVER DELETE ANYTHING GAME RELATED IN THIS FOLDER. SO NEVER DELETE YOUR UPDATED EXE!!! RENAME IT OR SOMETHING!!!

Yes I had try this for Vista 64 bit and it do not work. Only Win7.
      I try to delete the game and revoke my Steam back before the uppdate an plug out my internet. But no, the game do not start whiteout Internet connection to Steam. An without Internet connection the game updates.

Happy you how have the pirated version!
      Can I crack my paid Stem version?

CFX

Nope… But I could give you the executable before update :D [file name=JustCause2OLD.zip size=5641911]http://www.justcause2mods.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/JustCause2OLD.zip[/file] BEFORE UPDATE!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.