Just Cause 2 to Just Cause!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Ideas Just Cause 2 to Just Cause!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Secvoya

Hello!

Despite being new to the game (with only four mods installed) I’ve found myself incredibly disappointed with the vehicle and weapon designs in the game. They’ve lost that flair they had in the original with being, well… original!

It’s almost as if every other game I’ve played tries its best to keep its roots in realism with the vehicles and weapons, and unlike the last Just Cause, I’m disappointed to see this game take the same turn.

I’d love to have a mod out there that either adds new weapons and vehicles more fitting with the old Just Cause, or just a replacer models for the weapons we have now!

curtis

what do you mean!!! I think there are still wacky unrealistic vehicles, i mean there isn’t a jet in real life that can take of in three seconds and go like a bazillion miles an hour…

i would like to see mods though and I agree with the weapon’s

Rozzatron

Did just cause use the same .rbm model format? maybe we could make this work.

Secvoya

I’m not too sure; I’m not really a modder unfortunately, I just enjoy moddable games! x3

staplerpirate
      Participant

Chemical-Attraction wrote:

Quote:
      I’m not too sure; I’m not really a modder unfortunately, I just enjoy moddable games! x3

Me as well. Tophats anyone?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.