Jets can’t handle me©

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Jets can’t handle me©

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Igor Shlyakhtin
      Participant

– Aaaaaand it’s back! Again!!!

UPDATE OF BEST SELLER BEST GAMEPLAY MOD!

I’m update Can’t Stop The Factions© for all lovers of the real chaos. Special THX to 8thor8 for idea of the mod, and of genious idea of falling jets.
      And so Jets can’t handle me© contains following changes.

1. Now the idea of 8thor8 about falling jets works! In last version 1.5.1 download archive you could see folder Jets (maybe), played with this version of mod I see that OMG, fractions on jets, fall in a unpredictable direction and broken over the ground!
      It gave to game is unreal cool atmosphere and colour, but… Played 10 – 15 minutes game took off, and it happens always even if use only one this mod.
      And I started to understand that if 8thor8 will not force to work mod right, that must do someone else, LOL but I have hardly learned modding. I found a mistake missed 8thor8. Now Factions on jets fall anywhere, in water, over the ground, over skyscrapers, and even over your head…
      And game doesn’t take off!

2. Now Reapers driving else and by tanks instead of ATV, red tank is so beautiful, also they how before driving on Military Jeep. Ular Boys discovers Panau by grand yellow limousines. With Roaches idem.

3. Now the regular army driving only by military pickups and ATV. During HEAT™ they use 3 Military helicopters, they will hunt you by a lot of tanks, of armored cars and military jeeps, so now militarians use only the best transport how it is and should be.

4. Also in archive there is a full version with my modifications which supplement mod, with them you receive CSTF And More Cops© in fusion. Nothing will be unpunished. Also I’m changed animation of Factions, now they more often panic and receding, or threateningly go on you like Terminators. I processed traffic, it works little better than original. Else I reduced a delay of regeneration of Rico, And sent to hell the children’s weapon like pistols or revolvers, now enemies shoot only powerful SMG, Shotgun & Machinegun.

5. For use recommended the full version with my modifications, no one bug, helicopters only with propellers, car, all 4 wheels on site.

I HOPE ON YOUR HEAD WiLL FALL SO MANY JETS, BUT iN SEARCH OF SUCH ACCiDENT YOU SHOULD WALK MUCH…

ENJOY!

UPDATE TO VERSION 1.6.2.

Now, I Forced And Roaches Terrorize Panau On Fighters.

Also Army Of Panau Will Try To Kill You On…

Three Helicopters!

wave2 H-62 Quapaw

wave3 – 4 AH-33 Topachula

wave5 UH-10 Chippewa

This Wasn’t Before!

INSTALLATION:

1] Go to your Just Cause 2™ folder, be it in steamapps or otherwise.
      2] Create, yes, create if it doesn’t exist a folder called ‘dropzone’
      3] Place ‘known’ folder from archive by itself in your new folder.
      4] Play Just Cause 2™ and enjoy your new mod.

PLZ, COMMENT WHO LiKE iT!

SCREENSHOT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/omglambert/screenshot/506889579175298303?tab=public

LINK: http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/func-startdown/1036/

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

Okay, sorry in advance for all the screenshots,
      but I couldn’t stop laughing at these scenarios:

Jets “Falling” is right…

32-35-11.jpg

30-03-22.jpg

30-06-19.jpg

39-45-75.jpg

39-46-75.jpg

20-20-80.jpg

24-48-78.jpg

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.