JC3 Leak?

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News JC3 Leak?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #82541
      1_dylan
      Participant

      In the past few hours there has been information about a possible JC3 screenshot leak.

      In the first screenshot it’s indicated that their will be micro-transactions.

      I hope these aren’t photos of JC3 as I don’t micro-transactions ruining what could potentially be a great game. If that’s the way Avalanche are taking the series that’s fine, but they wont be getting any money or praise from me.

      So what do you guys think? Are these actual screenshots or not?

    • #101703
      FINDarkside
      Participant

      I don’t think that it will be named Just Cause 3 if it’s f2p. :P

    • #101706
      1_dylan
      Participant
      FINDarkside wrote:
      I don’t think that it will be named Just Cause 3 if it’s f2p. :P

      Considering the fact that some game reviewing websites are beginning to post these screenshots on their articles I kinda worried. It could just end being like the other leaked screenshot that looked like Rico I hope.

    • #101704
      kewin
      Member

      What do you guys think ? Defiantly not Rico..

    • #101707
      1_dylan
      Participant
      kewin2013 wrote:
      What do you guys think ? Defiantly not Rico..

      Maybe they changed the character?

      Anyways, Christopher Sundberg posted this. If that’s the way game developers want to go, fine. But if they kill themselves doing it, even better. It means people who know what’s best for the gaming community will be able to take their predecessor’s position and actually do something for gaming instead of ruining it via greed.

      Good one Avalanche, I’m not supporting you putting micro-transactions in your game.

    • #101705
      FINDarkside
      Participant

      Micro-transactions are not that bad though. Look at Cs go and League of Legends for example. :)

      https://twitter.com/CHSundberg/status/528669469061971968
      Well it’s confirmed here that Just Cause 3 will not be f2p. But to be honest it doesn’t mean that those picks wouldn’t be from Just Cause f2p :D

    • #101708
      1_dylan
      Participant
      FINDarkside wrote:
      Micro-transactions are not that bad though. Look at Cs go and League of Legends for example. :)

      Microtransactions are the worst. Instead of actually being good at the game to unlock good weapons people can cheat their way to the top. I really hate them because they’re honestly illegitimate.

      FINDarkside wrote:
      https://twitter.com/CHSundberg/status/528669469061971968
      Well it’s confirmed here that Just Cause 3 will not be f2p. But to be honest it doesn’t mean that those picks wouldn’t be from Just Cause f2p :D

      More screenshots have emerged from Xbox Underground and have been featured in this article.

      [EDIT]
      I hope and highly doubt these are actually pictures of JC3. IDK, we’ll find out if it ever releases.

    • #101710
      FINDarkside
      Participant
      1_dylan wrote:
      Microtransactions are the worst. Instead of actually being good at the game to unlock good weapons people can cheat their way to the top. I really hate them because they’re honestly illegitimate.

      You haven’t played lol or cs go have you?
      Microtransactions don’t have to give you any advantage. The things you can buy can be only cosmetical.

    • #101711
      1_dylan
      Participant
      FINDarkside wrote:
      1_dylan wrote:
      Microtransactions are the worst. Instead of actually being good at the game to unlock good weapons people can cheat their way to the top. I really hate them because they’re honestly illegitimate.

      You haven’t played lol or cs go have you?
      Microtransactions don’t have to give you any advantage. The things you can buy can be only cosmetical.

      Actually, no. I haven’t. I’m mainly referring to Battlefield 4 where you can pay to unlock weapons as buy maps, gamemodes and cosmetical items.

    • #101712
      FINDarkside
      Participant
      1_dylan wrote:
      Actually, no. I haven’t. I’m mainly referring to Battlefield 4 where you can pay to unlock weapons as buy maps, gamemodes and cosmetical items.

      And BF4 is definitely not pay 2 win. You can play without the DLC just fine. You really won’t get any boost by spending money on Battlefield 4.

    • #101715
      1_dylan
      Participant
      FINDarkside wrote:
      1_dylan wrote:
      Actually, no. I haven’t. I’m mainly referring to Battlefield 4 where you can pay to unlock weapons as buy maps, gamemodes and cosmetical items.

      And BF4 is definitely not pay 2 win. You can play without the DLC just fine. You really won’t get any boost by spending money on Battlefield 4.

      Well yeah, BF4 is not pay to win and how I wrote my posts I didn’t mean it like that. Essentially, it feels like pay to be better than everyone else. Like I said, I see it as a form of cheating if you pay to unlock stuff. I don’t really don’t care about DLC since it is DLC but a lot of the servers tend to use it. IDK if you haven’t looked hard enough around Battlelog or what but I found a page where you can pay to unlock weapons.

      [EDIT]
      You know what? Just forget it. I still don’t like microtransactions because I see it as another way as a money grab for the developers. I’m fine with it in TF 2 but I hate it in games that go too far overboard.

    • #101716
      voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

      If they really are going to micro-transactions: Besides the obvious ramifications, I worry about how that might affect the ability to mod the game. Seems like they’d go out of their way to make it difficult to mod, since they’d want to prevent people from “gaming” any micro-transaction systems.

    • #101730

      Vox, check this thread out: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum/7-news/22444-just-cause-3-has-been-confirmed

      Also, Sundberg confirmed that there won’t be any microtransactions. Also JC3 won’t be free. It’s going to follow the same business model as JC2.

    • #101731
      voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant
      mandella644 wrote:
      Vox, check this thread out: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum/7-news/22444-just-cause-3-has-been-confirmed

      Also, Sundberg confirmed that there won’t be any microtransactions. Also JC3 won’t be free. It’s going to follow the same business model as JC2.

      Woohoo!
      1 happy camper.

    • #101732
      1_dylan
      Participant
      mandella644 wrote:
      Vox, check this thread out: http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum/7-news/22444-just-cause-3-has-been-confirmed

      Also, Sundberg confirmed that there won’t be any microtransactions. Also JC3 won’t be free. It’s going to follow the same business model as JC2.

      I saw that on the Steam forums. Apparently, “they were just experimenting with it.” I can’t wait for JC3. I just hope it corrects some of JC2’s mistakes.

    • #162526
      robloxazrobloxaz
      Participant

      Microtransactions are the worst. Instead of actually being good at the game to unlock good weapons people can cheat their way to the top. I really hate them because they’re honestly illegitimate. mortal kombat x, a10

    • #170210
      patriciadbab
      Participant

      Thank you so much admin, while giving us the opportunity to take their link on this forum  bottle flip

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.