JC-MP Beta Test #14

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News JC-MP Beta Test #14

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,2114.0.html

Quote:
      Hi everyone,

Due to time constraints, we were unable to run a test this week, and are unable to run a test next week. However, I am glad to announce the next test will be in two weeks from today. It’ll be a 48-hour test running from Saturday 20th July (6PM AEST) to Monday 22nd July (6PM AEST).

This test will feature the FPS fixes that have been in demand, as well as fixes to other problems that were encountered during 0.0.13. We’ll have a more detailed changelog before the test actually begins – make sure to let your friends know about this test!

Looks like we’re back to the summer test schedule!

I really really really hope Faction Wars is going to be in this one. Can’t wait to try that ish out.

Disco619
      Participant

Aahahhaaaaaaa you came first! 👿

Like always, looking forward to it.

BTW i was disappointed not meeting any of you in game the last time! :blink:
      I hope we make a place to meet somewhere this time, like some secret coordinates.

And can anyone tell me what is Factions war cause JC-MP test #13 was my first and i can assume that Faction wars was not in it!?

Faction wars was NOT in it. Check this out for Faction Wars:

https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,1912.0.html

Yeah, unfortunately a lot of us were busy last test. The next test is supposed to be 2 weekends from now, so hopefully we will have more free people!

BTW, if you do live in Pakistan, I’m 10 hours behind you. Voxbox and Mastercontrol should be 13 hours behind you. So if you go on around 11 AM it will be 1 AM where I am and 10 PM where voxbox and Mastercontrol are.

I think Capo is in the same timezone I am (NYC right?) and I forget where mandella is, but he lives in the US somewhere. Demon lives in Australia so he is 3-5 hours ahead of Pakistan, 13-15 hours ahead of me, and 16-18 hours ahead of voxbox and mastercontrol. That means at 1 AM my time and 10 PM vox’s time it’ll be between 3 and 5 PM in Australia.

It’s hard to organize a meetup when we’re all around the world. :P

Disco619
      Participant

So can you do us all a favour?

1-2 days before the BETA test make a new Thread somewhere we can all see, with the time these people should be online:

Zenin
      CoconutFred
      voxbox
      MASTERCONTROL!!!!
      Capo
      Mandella
      Demon
      Lucifer_666_ (ME)

If may be a little much to ask (or not) cause i just hate these timezones, my head was spinning while reading what you told about our times! :pinch:

p.s
      I can be online any time (24/7)

And if there is someone i missed from that list be sure to add them!

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

@Lucifer_666_ – Good idea – Seems like THIS thread may turn-out to be the one?
      Some of us have exchanged emails via pm system. But obviously none of us should post email add’s in forum.

We can also make sure we’re all “friend-ed” up on Steam… That way we can instant message.

@CF
      – I believe mandella is either EST, or CST = Either same as you, or -1.

And thanks for the head-spinning math. I believe it’s all true and accurate.
      Yet, I think my eyes crossed while reading that. ;)
      And when I start thinking about the International Date Line, things go all pear-shaped.

PS – Woohoo! Another MP Test!

demon4511
      Participant

I think I’m friends with everyone and if not add me.

I should be available all weekend of the test, but I will definitely not be on 24/7. Probably will only be on for a few hours at most depending on how good it is.

Considering the PTS’s poor participation in the last test (I couldn’t find anyone, so I pretty much hung out with the RoadTrip faction), will we be doing anything special for Faction Wars? From the factions situation right now, it looks like we’ll be completely outclassed and outmatched by up-and-coming factions like Urban Legends, Criminal Elimination Force, and The Raiders. There’s no guarantee that our old alliance of the Ular Boys and others will keep us safe now that we’re a much more militant “mercenary” faction.

Disco619
      Participant

I only have Demon and Voxbox in friends!

So anyone else wants to send me a friend request, dont wait and just send it already! :P

Im not good with this steam ID and stuff so search me with both these name, one of them ought to work:

1) Lucifer_666_
      2) oan619

P.S
      @voxbox: When you were gifting me the game, you send me two friend requests from two different accounts. “Unlisted Vector” & “voxbox13”, so im meaning to ask that should i keep you in friends from both accounts or one of them? Cause i see that you were last online 55 days ago from “voxbox13” account! 😆

And thanks again for the game! :woohoo:

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant
      Lucifer_666_ wrote:
      P.S
      @voxbox: When you were gifting me the game, you send me two friend requests from two different accounts. “Unlisted Vector” & “voxbox13”, so im meaning to ask that should i keep you in friends from both accounts or one of them? Cause i see that you were last online 55 days ago from “voxbox13” account! 😆

You can keep both accounts on there. I intend to use the voxbox account more in the future, since people here know that name.
      (When I joined JC2 mods, I really only signed-up for the unlimited downloads,
      so I used one of my old “personas” from original xbox days.
      But then I got hooked. Who knew I would stay around THIS long. LoL. )

Lucifer_666_ wrote:
      And thanks again for the game! :woohoo:

My pleasure. Steam Summer Sales for the Win!

Update: I won’t actually be available 24/7 beta testing weekend due to work. I should be available around 10 PM – 1 AM EST.

When are you guys available?

Disco619
      Participant
      CoconutFred wrote:
      Update: I won’t actually be available 24/7 beta testing weekend due to work. I should be available around 10 PM – 1 AM EST.

When are you guys available?

Just convert that time to mine and VOILA, im available! :)

Disco619
      Participant
      voxbox13 wrote:
      When I joined JC2 mods, I really only signed-up for the unlimited downloads…

I didn’t knew JC Mods website existed before you!!! :huh:

Well, good to know!!! 😆

demon4511
      Participant

Lucifer_666_:
      if you go into voxbox’s or my profile just add all of mine and his friends that are from this site.

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant
      Lucifer_666_ wrote:
      voxbox13 wrote:
      When I joined JC2 mods, I really only signed-up for the unlimited downloads…

I didn’t knew JC Mods website existed before you!!! :huh:

Yes, LONG before me. I was pretty late to the party.
      Didn’t get my first gaming worthy PC until about 2 years ago. ;)

voxbox13 wrote:
      Yes, LONG before me. I was pretty late to the party.
      Didn’t get my first gaming worthy PC until about 2 years ago. ;)

Which just happened to be about when JC2 came out.

voxbox13voxbox13
      Participant

Naw, I was about a year and a half late. ;)

Just Cause 2 released in March 2010. I got my gaming rig and joined the site in Aug 2011.

Ah, time flies when you’re having fun!

Disco619
      Participant

Then someone care to tell me what this website was doing when JC2 didn’t existed? :huh:

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.