Installing Mods

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Help Installing Mods

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Where exactly am I suppose to place all these mod files? O.o
      Sorry if this is a thread somewhere else, I did search.
      Well, basically, how do I create, or where is the “dropzone folder” located?

how do you create? :) well right click and go down the menu untill you get to new.. choose folder, the place you need to do this simple task is in the main folder of just cause 2, which is something like..

C:/program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common/just cause 2

aye rename the new folder: dropzone in there then any mods you download in the future will go in there.. unless its dlc, but that might be a bit hard if making a folder is challenging ;)

👿

EDIT: sorry for being an ass.. but i haven’t slept for so long now things like this are just opportunities to be jumped at. :)

Bartek

And what if you have not entirely original verison of game? :D How do i install mods then? Because i don’t use steam, so i should just create dropzone folder in game folder and put mods files there?

Pridit
      Participant

mooop12 wrote:

Quote:
      And what if you have not entirely original verison of game? :D How do i install mods then? Because i don’t use steam, so i should just create dropzone folder in game folder and put mods files there?

As far as I know Just Cause 2 on PC links with Steam, if you don’t have an “entirely original version” then I would assume you’re using a pirated copy which if you are nobody here will help you, just purchase the game and support the developers as they worked extremely hard on it.

Maarten

Pridit wrote:

Quote:
      mooop12 wrote:

Quote:

As far as I know Just Cause 2 on PC links with Steam, if you don’t have an “entirely original version” then I would assume you’re using a pirated copy which if you are nobody here will help you, just purchase the game and support the developers as they worked extremely hard on it.

I totally agree.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.