Infinite grapple length/# grapples/ strength
- April 7, 2010 at 4:12 am #79924vtoli2000Member
I’ve seen videos on Youtube of people grappling to islands in the background with what seems to be an infinite grapple length. However, I haven’t found that mod on this website. Can someone please provide a link to where I can get that mod?
I would also like to find one that allows you to grapple multiple items together, and one that increases the grapple’s strength.
- April 7, 2010 at 4:25 am #84412
- April 7, 2010 at 4:32 am #84419StevenMember
Here’s infinite grapple range.
Just put it in your dropzone folder.
And if you don’t know what I’m talking about, by that I mean go to your game directory and make a folder called “dropzone”, and place the files from grapplerange.rar into there.
As for multi-ropes and strong ropes, refer to ChronoBodi’s link for the BOLOpatch trainer.
- April 7, 2010 at 5:09 pm #84423vtoli2000Member
- April 7, 2010 at 7:11 pm #84413curtisMember
infinite range can get annoying though, as you can soot it and it can go on forever and then your stuck…
- April 8, 2010 at 11:14 am #84414WhitestarMember
You have to limit the grapple range somewhat. I use 75x the default value. No bugs with getting stuck. I belive you can safely use 100x also.
- April 8, 2010 at 3:01 pm #84552LocheedParticipant
Anyone else had a problem with this. When I grapple to tree Rico won’t stay there he either drops to ground or hangs there like he does on roofs. It’s a bit annoying to hang there horizontally.
- October 23, 2010 at 4:55 am #84415David HallMember
With the BOLOtrainer down, we NEED a mod for Multiple grappling hooks. How can we do this?
- November 20, 2010 at 5:19 pm #84416curtisMember
I will try and contact Bolo and see if he can make a dropzone version of blopatch…
- December 7, 2010 at 6:49 am #84417wootwootsMember
Any news ?
- December 29, 2010 at 1:33 am #84418RagnellMember
Bump as well, I’m interested to see what the status of this is, I like activating god mode when I please, I die in alot of weird ways..
- January 10, 2011 at 8:33 pm #91556JesseMember
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.