Infinite grapple length/# grapples/ strength

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Modifications Infinite grapple length/# grapples/ strength

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      vtoli2000

I’ve seen videos on Youtube of people grappling to islands in the background with what seems to be an infinite grapple length. However, I haven’t found that mod on this website. Can someone please provide a link to where I can get that mod?

I would also like to find one that allows you to grapple multiple items together, and one that increases the grapple’s strength.

Thanks.

Bolopatch provides multi-ropes and strong ropes.
      http://m0.to/BOLOPatch/

I do have the files for infinite range, but i can’t find where i got it from, but basically it involves the modification of the weapons.bin and grapplingparam.bin files.

Steven

Here’s infinite grapple range.
      Just put it in your dropzone folder.

And if you don’t know what I’m talking about, by that I mean go to your game directory and make a folder called “dropzone”, and place the files from grapplerange.rar into there.

As for multi-ropes and strong ropes, refer to ChronoBodi’s link for the BOLOpatch trainer.

vtoli2000

Thanks!

curtis

infinite range can get annoying though, as you can soot it and it can go on forever and then your stuck…

Whitestar

You have to limit the grapple range somewhat. I use 75x the default value. No bugs with getting stuck. I belive you can safely use 100x also.

Locheed
      Participant

Anyone else had a problem with this. When I grapple to tree Rico won’t stay there he either drops to ground or hangs there like he does on roofs. It’s a bit annoying to hang there horizontally. :D

David Hall

With the BOLOtrainer down, we NEED a mod for Multiple grappling hooks. How can we do this?

curtis

I will try and contact Bolo and see if he can make a dropzone version of blopatch…

wootwoots

Any news ?

Ragnell

Bump as well, I’m interested to see what the status of this is, I like activating god mode when I please, I die in alot of weird ways..

Jesse

Bump

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.