Ice Breaker released free on steam!!!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Ice Breaker released free on steam!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      curtis

the pimped up ice cream van DLC has been released free in an update on steam!!! It is actually pretty good! :cheer:

thanks

Curtis

staplerpirate
      Participant

YES!!!
      I thought this would be console only

13lacksabbath
      Participant

this is EPIC. I love speeding down the motorway at 200+mph with that little tune going XD (for those that dont know, the horn is replaced with a awesome ice cream tune thingy)

kevin g

hey guys. how can i download this new dlc? ive looked all over the just cause 2 and the steam website but cant seem to find a link.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

just open steam and it will update and ull have it. there is no way to download it.

this is on the front page, duno if anyone saw it.

kevin g

i tried that but still no luck. does it matter that i didnt get my game from steam? i bought it from best buy and in steam i choose to add a non-steam game and it shows that Just Cause 2 is installed but wont update

bassie

Except that the only non steam version is a pirated version.

kevin g

really? so just because i didnt buy my version from steam means its a pirated version? so is best buy selling pirated versions? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Just+Cause+2+-+Windows/9722325.p?id=1218159864996&skuId=9722325&st=just cause 2&lp=3&cp=1

“Add a non-steam game” means add a shortcut to a non-steam game. Retail versions are activated at Steam. You probably mean “Activate a product at Steam”.

Anyway, have you rightclicked onto the game in the list and then chosen properties > DLC? A single item doesn’t need much time to download so I didn’t even see it updating and it’s probably already in your game.

is the monster truck available yet

Pridit
      Participant

The Monster Truck has been available for quite awhile now, you can find it over at the Steam store (here) but it does cost, currently priced at £0.75p but I personally think it’s worth it.

Hubert

Still not available in Canada.

Lol, i had it since the game came out.. limited edition ftw.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.