I need help obtaining the Chevalier Ice Breaker DL

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Help I need help obtaining the Chevalier Ice Breaker DL

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Allen

:blink: I need help obtaining the Chevalier Ice Breaker DLC
      I bought the game, and I have the Chevalier Classic car, but not the Ice cream truck. I contacted valve and they said that the classic car was the Ice Cream truck. But the Ice Breaker is a different DLC.

If anyone could help me with this problem it would be great!

it tells me i already have it, but i dont… the files arent even in the folder for it… i have verified game cache and updated, but nothing.

someone could just upload the pc_70 files, or which ever files contain the ice cream truck then I could go on with my life enjoying the ice cream truck of doom.:evil:

Isak

Summed up: You have a pirated version.

Tony

maybe he just cba with steam like me!

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

hmm i duno maybe the update got messed up for you what if you reinstall steam uninstall game try it all again? this might work its a hassle tho

Pridit
      Participant

Zenin wrote:

Quote:
      hmm i duno maybe the update got messed up for you what if you reinstall steam uninstall game try it all again? this might work its a hassle tho

Not a good idea, instead of spending hours (and let’s not forget precious bandwidth) reinstalling the game then just right-click on the game in your Steam library and click “Properties” from there you can verify your files so if you’re missing any files Steam will download them for you.

Perry

Everyone is getting that car with an update.
      Maybe it’s a pirated version indeed.
      But maybe your country is not supporting updates or something.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.