How to use BOLOPatch with Just Cause 2 After Patch

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Tutorials How to use BOLOPatch with Just Cause 2 After Patch

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Powerslave212
      Participant
      CFX

WAIT BEFORE DOING THIS!!! DON´T DELET ORIGINAL JUSTCAUSE2.exe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do like this

Copy the last verasion of the game to desktop and rename to JC2BeforeUpdate.exe. Then copy the JC2BeforeUpdate.exe in your JustCause 2 directory where the orignal JustCause2.exe is.
      Then start (If you want BoloPatch the “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe” or if you want the Updated game, per Steam.)

PS: Steam must be open to start “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe”

NEVER DELETE ANYTHING GAME RELATED IN THIS FOLDER. SO NEVER DELETE YOUR UPDATED EXE!!! RENAME IT OR SOMETHING!!!

This option is bad because

1: The old version is the buggy version. AND If there was something added in gamedata then it could crash.

2: Bad because this feature is only aviable in Win7

leon

huh

leon

Hendel wrote:

Quote:
      WAIT BEFORE DOING THIS!!! DON´T DELET ORIGINAL JUSTCAUSE2.exe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do like this

Copy the last verasion of the game to desktop and rename to JC2BeforeUpdate.exe. Then copy the JC2BeforeUpdate.exe in your JustCause 2 directory where the orignal JustCause2.exe is.
      Then start (If you want BoloPatch the “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe” or if you want the Updated game, per Steam.)

PS: Steam must be open to start “JC2BeforeUpdate.exe”

NEVER DELETE ANYTHING GAME RELATED IN THIS FOLDER. SO NEVER DELETE YOUR UPDATED EXE!!! RENAME IT OR SOMETHING!!!

clarify

Wayne

What happens if you have already updated it?

aaron

actually, all i had to do was replace the updated client with a cracked client and it worked perfectly :I

leon

ehjhey wrote:

Quote:
      actually, all i had to do was replace the updated client with a cracked client and it worked perfectly :I

eh?

James Del Mul
      Participant

And where can we get the non updated exe?

leon

indeed

Andrew

You can get a cracked .exe to run Just Cause 2 and use BOLO patch but your dlcs wont work and you would have to uninstall and reinstall it for steam. Also cracks are a common Trojan but thats only because they rune two things at once but 8/10 do not actually contain a Trojan. Your anti virus may detect it as a virus but it only does because the script looks like a virus but is not a virus script unless if it actually is but thats slim chance that would happen. If your antivirus says its a Keylogger well you should be fine. Reason why I say so is because when you run it the crack has to enter the codes so its playable. Cracks are indeed illegal but honestly it doesn’t matter as long as you own the game you should be fine. If you want a crack or the full JC2 game (once again illegal and please own a copy of JC2 before downloading) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwEUvaFVnuI <- video tells you the step to get the crack and all.

leon

i think i will wait for new bolo

Xanderex

Is THeRE a NEw Bolo?Already?:) Emo_Spongebob_by_NightmareOfBeauty16.jpg

Chaos

did not get this from me

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.