How to add weapons to any vehicle

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Tutorials How to add weapons to any vehicle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      mannyss

Hi

recently i found a topic in the tutorials section, it was about how to add weapon to any vehicle .

and the problem was that there was a link for the tut. but the link was dead can any one post a new link for how to add any weapon to vehicle.

thanks,,,,,

CapoCapo
      Participant
      CapoCapo
      Participant
      mannyss

thanks bro nice work now i can start reading

mannyss

:blink: :blink: :blink: anyone can you plz create a vid for how to change weaponon a plane plz it would help the comunity not just me plz :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

CapoCapo
      Participant

There is only one video tutorail here and it’s on skinning vehicles

Hopefully you are only having problems in reading the codes or getting the tools to work

It’s kind of simple and straight forward if you read the threads its how we all learned how to do so.

Here is another link to “Orientation – A roadmap to Modding”
      http://www.justcause2mods.com/forum/19-tutorials/18707-orientation-a-roadmap-to-modding#28462

mannyss

thanks for the link and sorry for my bad language

my prob was not about skinning but thnx for the link i might use it later

if any one of you guys know how to simply weaponise any vehichle just make a video
      cmmon if you guys make a tut video or even a demonstration video it would be really help-full to people like me

if you do not have any recording software i can supply that for you

just ask for it if needed.

thnxs.

CapoCapo
      Participant

The last link i sent is not a vehicle skinning tutorial its a “Orientation – A road map to Modding”
      I sent the link becuase i think you dont even have the tools yet or even know the basics

Im sorry to say but i think no ones going to make a video tutorail on somthing so simple, plus there is already enough information on the forums with screen shots that helps.

The information provided by me and voxbox13 on two different thread topic but the same help is wanted, is the best information we got at the moment.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.