HELP!!! colors are f’d up

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Help HELP!!! colors are f’d up

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

The game is in either a blue color or a green color, everything looks like the negative of a photo. I don’t think it has anything to do with the mods as I took all the mods out of the dropzone and tried it again to no avail. Does anyone else have this problem? The game is virtually unplayable.

here’s a pic. JustCause2_2010_04_29_02_49_08_94.jpg

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

what graphics card do you have? you should update your drivers. this is most likly to fix the problem.

EDIT: so wait you have played the game normally right? it was working before?

CFX

FIRST: Say us all your PC Specs OK

Then we CAN help you :)

Maybe:
      -Do you use the Bolo Patch? (newest BETA 3.05)?
      -Do you have mods? (When you have, rename you dropzone folder to “dropzone2” and make a new CLEAR “dropzone” folder. Then if the graphics are normal, take ONE mod from “dropzone2” to “dropzone” folder and look if it changed. AND IF you want to change or edit something in dropzone folder, QUIT game. Then you can see which mod makes the Color BAD…Or there is a conflict with two mods…)
      -Do you overclocked Graphics card?
      -If you enabled the CUDA options(“Bokeh Filter” and “Higher Water Details”, disable it…)

-IF NOTHING helps after you send us your PC Specs, then try to reinstall game BUT think you have to Backup your Mods if you want to use later again and your SAVE OK

Good luck and next time FIRST Specs THEN Problem, Then you get better Answers

sorry guys

2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo P8700
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M
      4 GB RAM

btw it’s back to normal now, if it happens again I’ll try the suggestions thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.