Guide to Machinima

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Discussion Guide to Machinima

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

A friend of mine wanted me to record some gameplay of JC2 so he could see if he’d like it. Of course, me being kind of a perfectionist, I made it into a mini action flick B) (The vid is nowhere on the internet, it’s all inside jokes between me and him, so I didn’t post it anywhere.) Anyways, I picked up some tricks…

• To get Rico to put away his gun(s), hold sprint and then roll. Very useful for “civilian” sequences.
      • To get rid of the HUD, go to “pause>settings>display settings” and set HUD Opacity to 0.
      • To get rid of the crosshair, you’ll need BOLOPatch
      • I recommend FRAPS for recording the footage.

And that’s it, really. If anyone else has anything to add, I’ll edit it in.

kyler

actually if yo uwant your video in TRUE HD record using WeGame, google it, and it’s free for everything, no need to pay or pirate anything

Anonymous
      Inactive

I tried that a few months ago and nothing. I’ll try again:huh:

fox

kyler45 wrote:

Quote:
      actually if yo uwant your video in TRUE HD record using WeGame, google it, and it’s free for everything, no need to pay or pirate anything

I prefer FRAPS over it. I can do more with the uncompressed footage.. where in wegame..

Anonymous
      Inactive

kyler45 wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, that’s not “true” HD. It recorded in 1024 by 768, and I was running JC2 in 1080p. I’ll stick with FRAPS.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.