Get/Update/[SVN] Gibbed’s Tools; Video
- April 13, 2010 at 10:49 pm #80111
- April 14, 2010 at 5:31 am #85500JaBeMember
Pretty weird to make new topic about it. We could have just edit old one.
But maybe you see point of it.
- April 14, 2010 at 5:36 pm #85527NickMember
I tried to download the 2008 C# thingy. Didn’t work. Their executable says it’s going to download something and then does absolutely nothing.
I don’t suppose you’ve got any other ideas? I don’t know why it’s not installing, but it isn’t.
Nevermind, downloading the install iso for the whole damn thing.
- April 16, 2010 at 2:27 pm #85552virginiaMember
for future releases, please update this thread. thanks guys!
- April 16, 2010 at 4:06 pm #85501TomMember
Whenever I try to build the solution I get 145 errors
- April 16, 2010 at 8:40 pm #85663NickMember
You need XNA whatever from the end of the OP. I got the same issue, it’s throwing out an error while trying to compile the model viewer.
- April 30, 2010 at 2:12 am #85502
- April 30, 2010 at 3:20 am #86481GawlMember
Thank you very much for this!
- May 1, 2010 at 4:52 pm #85503John SullivanMember
Thanks alot man! I was just thinking though, don’t tortoise and visual studio have command line compatibility? Maybe a batch file can be created to simply update everything in one click?
- May 1, 2010 at 5:34 pm #85504
- May 2, 2010 at 2:18 pm #86664FRXMember
The new Gibbed.Avalanche.ModelViewer doesn’t work for me (crash at launch)
the r94 one is still ok
- May 2, 2010 at 7:16 pm #86730foxMember
see if there are any gibbed tools still in your task manager. This causes that certain .exe not to build, and whatever was updated makes the old .exe incompatible. So quit it, build solution, enjoy
- May 5, 2010 at 6:38 pm #85505LexiMember
His posts are blank?
- May 8, 2010 at 4:30 am #85506BlackEngineMember
- May 8, 2010 at 6:22 am #85507Kyle ReichertMember
Seems like I can’t see his posts either. Odd.
- May 15, 2010 at 9:26 pm #85508Scott WilsonMember
I can’t see them either.
- May 21, 2010 at 9:53 pm #87883diasoMember
His post appears blank to me as well, what gives?
- May 23, 2010 at 8:20 pm #88277foxMember
don’t know what happened, but it is obvious it is not working. Stop bumping this, I’m sure the thread author is working on a solution (or abandoned the thread).
i can write up a tutorial when I get back.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.