Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      staplerpirate
      Participant

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

i have already contacted Movura from panauisland.com he will be making a news article for us soon :)

thanks StaplerPirate and mr_blam for the other websites i will post up a topic on each of them too.

StaplerPirate check your PM’s you can do so from the home page. i will send you something you requested in the shoutbox.

staplerpirate
      Participant

I have made some posts on 4chan. Creepy people but they make all our memes.

curtis

Nice to know you spoke to Mourva! Anyway I have made the steam group and keep spreading the word throuh there :cheer:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jc2mod

I will also be spreading the word around my clan and other forums… I cannot believe the amount of mods ALREADY on the site!!!

thanks 😆

Curtis

staplerpirate
      Participant

I will look for other places we can get mentioned. Viva La justcause2mods.com!

curtis

We just need too spread tyhe word LOADS on the official forums, because there are always about 200+ online there ;)

staplerpirate
      Participant

We are lazy… Zenin make us a statement and banners we can spread

Rozzatron

Theres not so many people on the pc discussion forum 😆

staplerpirate
      Participant
      Rozzatron

Yeah, he was banned for that post by mistake.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

yeh i still need to post on a few of the forums ive left out.
      somethingawful is popular

panauisland already has the banner up. and a news article will be posted today!

also search just cause 2 mods in google :) number 1…oh yehhh all thanks to the URL (this is the reason i didn’t name the site jc2mods.com)

Rozzatron

Nice work, I look forward to reading the article at panauisland.

staplerpirate
      Participant

Great work zenin :D Also can you link us to the posts you made? I would like to see people’s replys

Noah

In the site rules it clearly says
      “- Advertising other forums/sites is strongly prohibited…this includes talking about or posting urls of other sites!”

Then we’re just gonna go ahead and spam other sites with advertisements about this website? It just doesn’t feel right. As you said, there are many ways to gain traffic than spamming :P Don’t make spamtopics, tell your friends via MSN, Steam, Skype etc :)

Perhaps I could set up an oficial Youtube account where we’d upload videos featuring the mods from this website?

staplerpirate
      Participant

We do not spam. This is an initial release of posts to raise awareness of the site.
      How else would people know?

Noah

StaplerPirate wrote:

Quote:
      Lets face it, the only way the site can grow is for us to spread the word. There are many ways we can do this: Spam, tell friends or just make discussions about the site.

You suggested spamming :S

You also said you hated it and that’s good and all, but was it edited in later? I must’ve missed it when posting my first reply

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

hey just remember how you guys found the site. nuff said. lol

forum spamming is the easiest way. – cheapest way.

Noah

I googled Just Cause 2 mods, that’s how I found it :P

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

awesome best news ive heard all day, glad it works.

staplerpirate
      Participant

I found this site from the steam forums.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.