- April 7, 2010 at 5:56 am #79929
- April 7, 2010 at 11:59 am #84436
i have already contacted Movura from panauisland.com he will be making a news article for us soon
thanks StaplerPirate and mr_blam for the other websites i will post up a topic on each of them too.
StaplerPirate check your PM’s you can do so from the home page. i will send you something you requested in the shoutbox.
- April 7, 2010 at 12:08 pm #84490
I have made some posts on 4chan. Creepy people but they make all our memes.
- April 7, 2010 at 6:20 pm #84437curtisMember
Nice to know you spoke to Mourva! Anyway I have made the steam group and keep spreading the word throuh there :cheer:
I will also be spreading the word around my clan and other forums… I cannot believe the amount of mods ALREADY on the site!!!
- April 8, 2010 at 6:53 am #84535
I will look for other places we can get mentioned. Viva La justcause2mods.com!
- April 8, 2010 at 7:01 am #84438curtisMember
We just need too spread tyhe word LOADS on the official forums, because there are always about 200+ online there
- April 8, 2010 at 7:03 am #84664
We are lazy… Zenin make us a statement and banners we can spread
- April 8, 2010 at 7:08 am #84668
Theres not so many people on the pc discussion forum 😆
- April 8, 2010 at 7:43 am #84673
- April 8, 2010 at 8:10 am #84694
Yeah, he was banned for that post by mistake.
- April 8, 2010 at 9:15 am #84703
yeh i still need to post on a few of the forums ive left out.
somethingawful is popular
panauisland already has the banner up. and a news article will be posted today!
also search just cause 2 mods in google number 1…oh yehhh all thanks to the URL (this is the reason i didn’t name the site jc2mods.com)
- April 8, 2010 at 9:49 am #84730
Nice work, I look forward to reading the article at panauisland.
- April 8, 2010 at 10:14 am #84734
Great work zenin Also can you link us to the posts you made? I would like to see people’s replys
- April 8, 2010 at 11:52 am #84439
In the site rules it clearly says
“- Advertising other forums/sites is strongly prohibited…this includes talking about or posting urls of other sites!”
Then we’re just gonna go ahead and spam other sites with advertisements about this website? It just doesn’t feel right. As you said, there are many ways to gain traffic than spamming Don’t make spamtopics, tell your friends via MSN, Steam, Skype etc
Perhaps I could set up an oficial Youtube account where we’d upload videos featuring the mods from this website?
- April 8, 2010 at 12:22 pm #84753
We do not spam. This is an initial release of posts to raise awareness of the site.
How else would people know?
- April 8, 2010 at 4:44 pm #84440
StaplerPirate wrote:Quote:Lets face it, the only way the site can grow is for us to spread the word. There are many ways we can do this: Spam, tell friends or just make discussions about the site.
You suggested spamming :S
You also said you hated it and that’s good and all, but was it edited in later? I must’ve missed it when posting my first reply
- April 8, 2010 at 5:26 pm #84816
hey just remember how you guys found the site. nuff said. lol
forum spamming is the easiest way. – cheapest way.
- April 8, 2010 at 5:50 pm #84832
I googled Just Cause 2 mods, that’s how I found it
- April 8, 2010 at 7:18 pm #84838
awesome best news ive heard all day, glad it works.
- April 8, 2010 at 11:37 pm #84872
I found this site from the steam forums.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.