Every plane tilts to the right :C
- July 12, 2013 at 6:26 am #83123MoriachikMember
It’s just kind of annoying- Whenever I get into the plane, apart from flying like a maniac, I can’t get it to fly straight.
I tilt it to the left, and it slooowly tilts to the right. I straighten it out, and it tilts back to the right. I can’t keep it on course unless I constantly correct.
Is this just a normal feature? Any way I can fix it??
- July 12, 2013 at 7:03 am #99966Disco619Participant
Yeah i have been noticing it since i got the game, even though i rarely have normal flights. By that i mean i always fly like a maniac so doesn’t really catch my attention. You will have to live with it.
- July 12, 2013 at 9:23 am #99968CoconutFredMember
Pretty sure that just happens because of the way the plane’s center of gravity was set. And yes, it is annoying but you have to live with it.
- July 12, 2013 at 10:36 am #99970mandella644MemberCoconutFred wrote:Pretty sure that just happens because of the way the plane’s center of gravity was set. And yes, it is annoying but you have to live with it.
- July 12, 2013 at 10:53 am #99971demon4511Participant
That was quick to find out.
- March 1, 2014 at 7:09 am #999671_dylanParticipant
You can change the centre of gravity. I’ve done it before.
- March 3, 2014 at 12:29 pm #100858voxbox13Participant
I’ve always just assumed this “pull to the right” was a result of propeller torque modeled in the physics engine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.