Editting rope lenght.
- April 10, 2010 at 8:57 am #80030FranderMember
So basically you would set the rope lenght so when you attach two things to each other (or like a car to a building) that car would stick to the building just hanging there on that set rope lenght. For example you stand on a bridge and attach a car to one of the ropes assisting the bridge and the car would fly up there and stick to the rope on that set rope lenght.
I hope you understand my idea.
- April 10, 2010 at 1:13 pm #85049RobertMember
I’ve thought about that too. Would be awesome to be able to adjust the rope lenght!! :woohoo:
- April 11, 2010 at 7:29 am #85083DatashockerMember
Length. Sorry, but I swear I’ve seen about twenty people today on various forums misspelling the word length.
- April 11, 2010 at 9:36 am #85235
- April 12, 2010 at 8:54 am #85240FranderMember
Yeah that sounds just as good heh But would it be possible at all?
- May 8, 2010 at 3:49 pm #85241DanielMember
Hahah wench system… that’s funny. (it’s wInch)
But yeah, I do agree that this would be awesome. + and – keys on the keyboard, perhaps?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.