dropzone not working for me

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News dropzone not working for me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

hello i have the skidrow JC2 with the DLC and the skidrow update 1 patch installed, if i put the dropzone folder empty with no files in it the dropzone the game runs fine but the moment i drop a file in it from the mod the game wont even attempt to run

miro

hello I had the same problem but we managed to solve first you have to do it once a folder dropzone But you have to write all the small print (example DropZone is wrong you must type with small dropzone that is ok.Then download all mods once and put direct to folder dropzone)

in my case this is work!! ;) try and reply

i never put the dropzone with uppercase from begining i put lower case :(

kaii

what is the exact path of the folder and what mod did you try putting into it?

Bryce

hhhhhmmmmm

Annie

I’m pretty sure mods only work WITHOUT updates, or only on the retail. Sorry man, but you’re gonna have to buy it or remove the patch and try again

Buy Online Steroids, Anabolic Steroids!!!

DopingSteroid.com is an Online Steroids Pharmacy with a large variety of anabolic steroids.

Buy Online Steroids, safe place to buy online steroids, DopingSteroid is the place where are steroids for sale. NO MINIMUM ORDER, FAST AND SAFE DELIVERY.

All customers benefit from high quality services and are treated personally by our Customer Service. You will not regret if you buy online steroids from our Online Steroids Shop. You are free to buy online steroids that are available on the site such sa Deca Durabolin, Sustanon, Winstrol, Anadrol, Dianabol, Anavar, Equipoise and other steroids for sale.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.