Dont close this website down!

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums News Dont close this website down!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jake

I saw the other thread about the forum dying, but whatever you do, do not close this website down, lots of people still download mods every day from here, and its the only source on the net, keep it up admins and downloaders, when a brand new mod or the Iron man mod gets finished, or maybe even Jc2 mp gets up and running again, I have a feeling it may become a tiny bit more popular again!Thanks! B)

– Gamesamurai

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

ill never close it down. :) dont worry.

Austin F.

That thread about the forum is dying is,ironically,dying. So that means this site is safe :)

Diego

I don’t think we have anything to worry about. New Mods seem to be appearing again. Hopefully the site will become even more active.

Jake

Thats good to know, this is just an awesome site, and although Just cause 2 isnt my life lol, its still pretty awesome! so thanks for letting me know, also i may be uploading my first mod soon, so i Hope it will be good!!

fox

thanks zenin. I think even though the site is rather inactive in the forums, it still serves as the best and only jc2 dedicated mod site.

Annie

Don’t worry… The site isn’t going down anytime soon…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.