DLC of limited edition

Just Cause 2 Mods Forums Mod Ideas DLC of limited edition

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Rammstein

Hello, it would be nice if people who have the limited edition DLC can give to those who have not.
      (Sorry for my bad english)

Tom

I’m fairly sure it would be illegal to post it here

Rammstein

Oh sorry :blush:

ErLite

Send me a PM for it.

ZeninZenin
      Keymaster

*cough* can i have monstertruck plz *cough* yeah sharing dlc is illegal and bad. *cough* thanks to whoever pm’s me *cough*

Tom
      Hidden Content
      You must be logged in to see hidden content.
      Golfman560

Its illegal, but they only care about those who share it really. The people who download it may actually own it so then its not illegal (And they can’t really check if you own it unless they go to your house).

Nick

At some point the DLC will all likely be available for purchase and download. Simply adding DLC archives to your install will not enable said DLC, which means that we will likely be posting mods of DLC once said DLC is available for public purchase.

It’s up to ubi whether they want to see us as encouraging piracy or not, but if we design things that are supposed to require the DLC to have been installed separately, it’s not our fault if the install isn’t legitimate.

Ubi may still send Zamin some e-mail about it, if that happens we’ll find out quick.

:Edit:

DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC DLC !

I should stop smoking now

curtis

yeah i think if anyone modded the DLC to make it free would get in some serious crap… They said that they would release the Monster truck to everyone else though at a price, and vice a versa ;)

Rozzatron

Well, if anyone mods the monster truck then I might buy it

Nick

Oh I guarantee it’ll be modded all to hell. Personally I’m going to make one that’s light as hell with a high lift coefficient so I can chopper it up into the mountains and beyond.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.