Commenting on a mod
- April 6, 2010 at 9:01 am #79902khewitMember
You already commented on this file.
Is it possible to remove this restriction?
It’s pretty annoying as the uploader when it won’t let you respond to comments on your own mod.
- April 6, 2010 at 12:02 pm #84266
ah ok never thought of that. ill see what i can do.
thanks for the feedback!
- April 10, 2010 at 12:54 am #84295
I DID IT!!! woooo
- April 10, 2010 at 2:19 pm #85005Golfman560Member
Hmm yeah Zenin still doesn’t work for me.
- April 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm #85093
oh hang on..yeh it doesnt i replyed to the wrong topic, the username now displays instead of fullname i did fix that. however i still havn’t found a way to get multiple comments working without breaking everything.
- April 12, 2010 at 11:02 am #85096PriditParticipant
Aren’t you able to just remove the part of the code or modify it so it’s ineffective?
- April 12, 2010 at 11:37 am #85352
apparently – the devs of the system say its only a few lines of code but theres no documentation on how to change it, i was looking at using the homepage comment system as its much better anyway.
- May 5, 2010 at 8:58 pm #85355PerryMember
Still amaze me how you do that things
I am searching for like a year for a comment and pm system, you need to pay for all of them…
Let’s continue my exploration…
- May 9, 2010 at 7:49 pm #84267TonyMember
could you make it so authors of mods could post lots of comments it would make problem solving alot easier :cheer:
- May 22, 2010 at 1:42 am #84268NoiZMember
Is this still being worked on? This would help alot! having to pm people to help with their comments/problems gets anoying.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.